Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

9/11 Video

LucidElement

I know its been done over and over... this is a video that is 5min on the Pentagon Strike, it was done very well.. However, in the video (which is my question and why im posting this) the author of the video is hinting that the strike was a missile and not a plane... if thats the case then where would all the people be that supposedly went into the pentagon?

http://www.voltairenet.org/IMG/swf/pentagon_en.swf

not sure why the video was opening upon opening the thread. I think I may have fixed it.

Edited by Saru
Stopped video autoplaying
  • Like 1

i dont know why the link wont show =(

Edited by LucidElement

The vid starts playing when you come into the thread but some of the print is very light and a little hard to read.

its a Shockwave video (.swf file). Very annoying that you can't control the volume or stop it.

Cz

*facetiously*

Oh great! I was hoping yet another 9/11 thread would start up!

• Like 1

Why won't it let me just paste link ... I tried and only the video plays that's annoying :( ... It implies that a missle and shows the video footage of a missle that hits the pentagon ,,but if that's the case what happened to all the people then that were on the plane and the plane itself?

Google pentagon strike and you'll see the original video from Scott.net or even and better is the one on the dailymotion about half way down page.

Edited by LucidElement

Regardless of what this video claim, the whole "A missile hit the Pentagon" CT has been thoroughly debunked several times over in various other threads here. Personally, I can't there being anything gained by re-hashing this particular bit of idiocy...

Cz

• Like 2

Why won't it let me just paste link ... I tried and only the video plays that's annoying :( ... It implies that a missle and shows the video footage of a missle that hits the pentagon ,,but if that's the case what happened to all the people then that were on the plane and the plane itself?

Would be pointless to watch anyways. Unless that video explains the downed light poles, generator damage, lawn damage, Radar data, FDR, eye witnesses who saw a plane, etc.

Otherwise it would just be another CTer making claims based on cherry picked information, which isn't all that uncommon.

• Like 3

it played ok for me. Just had to zoom a little.

Good video that sums up the whole pentagon fiasco. I have to say that years ago, it was a similar clip on the pentagon that woke me up.

• Like 3

It does on some of those actually with footage

Would be pointless to watch anyways. Unless that video explains the downed light poles, generator damage, lawn damage, Radar data, FDR, eye witnesses who saw a plane, etc.

Otherwise it would just be another CTer making claims based on cherry picked information, which isn't all that uncommon.

Check it out raptor Google pentagon strike look for DAILY MOTION in middle of page click vid

Human remains from passengers and crew of American 77 were recovered at the Pentagon and my Wing commander was inside the Pentagon when it was struck by American 77. In addition, B-757 wreckage had been identified inside and outside the Pentagon.

The missile story is false, so beware of people who have been planting disinformation, misinformation and lies.

Edited by skyeagle409

Human remains from passengers and crew of American 77 were recovered at the Pentagon and my Wing commander was inside the Pentagon when it was struck by American 77. In addition, B-757 wreckage had been identified inside and outside the Pentagon.

The missile story is false, so beware of people who have been planting disinformation, misinformation and lies.

And how do any of us know your not a disinformation agent, or been fed disinformation by your superiors, or if you can be believed at all sky? works both ways 'bud'.

• Like 4

And how do any of us know your not a disinformation agent, or been fed disinformation by your superiors, or if you can be believed at all sky? works both ways 'bud'.

First of all, you can examine the available evidence for yourself. I have identified B-757 parts in the photos, which proved the aircraft was a B-757. Secondly, a missile could not have created the path of destruction leading up to the Pentagon nor the kind of damage documented inside the building. Thirdly, eyewitnesses in the sky and on the ground saw American 77 strike the Pentagon.

You can take a look here because American Airlines confirmed the loss of American 77 as well.

Because then you'd have to apply that label to about 95% of the members on this forum. What's more probable: The U.S. Government/NWO/Illuminati/Jews put a load of disinfo agent way out of proportion with casual members on a forum where CTs aren't even the main focus, or the CTs are consistently wrong?

• Like 1

Can someone tell me why I seen zero evidence of a plane crash? I drove past the pentagon merely 15-20 minutes after it happened. I seen what looked like an explosion.

BTW. I'm not a CT, I am just telling you all what I seen.

Edited by Mentalcase
  • Like 3

Can someone tell me why I seen zero evidence of a plane crash? I drove past the pentagon merely 15-20 minutes after it happened. I seen what looked like an explosion.

Do you experience identifying aircraft crash sites? Further, do you have expertise in identifying crash sites where airliners have hit what was essentially a huge concrete bunker?

• Like 2

Did you get up close? I'm assuming you weren't in the parking lot so I don't really know what you expected to see. A tail sticking out the side?

Just saying. It did not look like a plane crash. Whether it was or not, is not for me to decide.

Just saying. It did not look like a plane crash. Whether it was or not, is not for me to decide.

Well, no offense meant, but its statements like that that give conspiracy theorist things to work with. Unprofessional opinions taken out of context and presented as definitive.

Well, no offense meant, but its statements like that that give conspiracy theorist things to work with. Unprofessional opinions taken out of context and presented as definitive.

Yeah, and there are so many people who have made statements that contradict the official story that we truthers have a very large pile of facts and evidence that contradict the official story. :tu:

• Like 1

Yeah, and there are so many people who have made statements that contradict the official story that we truthers have a very large pile of facts and evidence that contradict the official story. :tu:

Such as evidence of imaginary mini nuclear devices that defy the laws of physics?

Did you see the downed light poles? Once again, I have identified wreckage in the Pentagon photos that came only from a B-757.

You also have dead bodies, aircraft wreckage, and a 757-sized hole in the side of the Pentagon.

Edited by Rafterman