Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

1,180 UFOs reported over Canada last year

UM-Bot

A Winnipeg based UFO research group has collated statistics for sightings over Canada in 2013.

The country's status as a UFO hotspot doesn't seem set to change any time soon with an average of three reported sightings per day and a total of almost 1,200 reports last year.

Read More: http://www.unexplain...anada-last-year

• Like 2

wooow!! im totally blown by the number of UFO sightings in one country in one year.. like totally

Ashyne?? wow your picture look cute.... xoxo

too cute to be male!!! too cute to be human!!!

i mean are you one of those aliens in one of the ufo in canada 2013???

• Like 1

As a Canadian I am impressed with this number - although I have never seen one so far, I hope that perhaps one day I will.

As a Canadian I am impressed with this number - although I have never seen one so far, I hope that perhaps one day I will.

I'm a bit shocked at the number as well maybe it's the beer and pot. I thought I saw one early in the morning while it was still dark out. I followed it and as I got closer it turned out to be a hot air ballon. I was so disappointed.

Edited by The Silver Thong
  • Like 1

meanwhile, 2 UFO sightings here in the past 5 years

So there is a very low weirdo ratio in the population of Singapore. :yes:

• Like 1

So there is a very low weirdo ratio in the population of Singapore. :yes:

:rolleyes: You Skunkers are really doing yourselves favors with those remarks.

What percentage of UFO sightings go unreported? I'm guessing more than half.

Probably a lot more than half.

Edited by Sweetpumper

Ashyne?? wow your picture look cute.... xoxo

too cute to be male!!! too cute to be human!!!

i mean are you one of those aliens in one of the ufo in canada 2013???

lol that is Hyunyoung from Kpop girl group Rainbow.

hyunyoung-selca.jpg

lol that is Hyunyoung from Kpop girl group Rainbow.

hyunyoung-selca.jpg

I had a Korean gf long long ago who was an actress in plays who looked very similar to this girl. Most Korean girls are very sweet until you make them angry...

Maybe the aliens don't want to miss the Killer Dwarfs or Triumph in concert out there in Canada... I know I would go!

That's a whole lot of people who couldn't identify what they were seeing.

I wonder what the wasted taxpayer figure was on them?

I bet maybe like 500 of these are real ufos

I will take that bet and say 501 ;)

The actual number of sightings would probably be much higher. I know a lot of people who claim to have seen UFOs, not a single one reported their sightings.

What percentage of UFO sightings go unreported? I'm guessing more than half.

And what number of UFOs go unseen could be mind-boggling!!! :yes:

The actual number of sightings would probably be much higher. I know a lot of people who claim to have seen UFOs, not a single one reported their sightings.

And if you divide that number by the number of times the same UFO was seen by different people on multiple occassions well then, not so mind-boggling!!! :no:

• Like 1

Damn, and i though Canadians are good photographers.

I had a Korean gf long long ago who was an actress in plays who looked very similar to this girl. Most Korean girls are very sweet until you make them angry...

haha, that really does hold true for all "girls". Did you hear the news on Princess Di? A reporter who is on trial in GB said that Princess Di gave him royal phone numbers, while she was going through her messy divorce.

Always remember: "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned!"

Yes, I'm female. :)

• Like 1

meanwhile, 2 UFO sightings here in the past 5 years

You're surprised? Singapore is basically a city/state with a very small area, Canada is half a continent! Plus they do like their Molson!

I bet maybe like 500 of these are real ufos

Real UFOs as in the viewers couldn't identify what they flying objects they saw were? Or real as in the objects were surmised to be alien space craft?

Please specify.

I'm guessing that you mean the former, as the latter just ain't happening.

• Like 1

haha, that really does hold true for all "girls". Did you hear the news on Princess Di? A reporter who is on trial in GB said that Princess Di gave him royal phone numbers, while she was going through her messy divorce.

Always remember: "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned!"

Yes, I'm female. :)

yes hell hath no fury like a bitc.....female cat scorned

In 1973, at the MUFON annual symposium, held in Akron, Ohio, Hynek began to express his doubts regarding the extraterrestrial (formerly "interplanetary" or "intergalactic") hypothesis. His main point led him to the title of his speech: "The Embarrassment of the Riches." He was aware that the quantity of UFO sightings was much higher than the Project Blue Book statistics. Just this puzzled him. "A few good sightings a year, over the world, would bolster the extraterrestrial hypothesis—but many thousands every year? From remote regions of space? And to what purpose? To scare us by stopping cars, and disturbing animals, and puzzling us with their seemingly pointless antics?"

LINK

• Like 1