Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Family Flees from Haunted Home

Brian Topp

Motive alone is not enough to make your case. No prosecutor in their right mind would indict based on motive alone. No jury in their right mind would convict based on motive alone.

Yes it was as the "demons and ghosts" haunting her house are nothing but fictional tales in order to receive her 15 mins of fame.

So I guess the answer to my question is that you are unaware of whether the case in Ohio was shown to be fraud. Anyone else know if the case was shown to be fraudulent?

Of which it worked out really well since she made a handsome buck selling the house in Ohio to an even bigger tool, Zak Baggins of Ghost Adventures.

What was her profit in the sales? Was the price paid above market price?

Edited by OrdinaryClay

I recall a family Home a few years ago that had numerous "paranormal investigators, and I even think a priest got involved,

The house had been plauged with knocking and banging, doors opening and closing, taps running water etc,

The house was blessed, and people tryed to drive out the spirits with sèance's, all with no real success, until the property was sold and refurbished. ....

... A plumber and a carpenter managed to drive those demon's out by fixing the draughts and faulty heating!

• Like 1

I recall a family Home a few years ago that had numerous "paranormal investigators, and I even think a priest got involved,

The house had been plauged with knocking and banging, doors opening and closing, taps running water etc,

The house was blessed, and people tryed to drive out the spirits with sèance's, all with no real success, until the property was sold and refurbished. ....

... A plumber and a carpenter managed to drive those demon's out by fixing the draughts and faulty heating!

I was a plumber for a time. I never saw nor heard of a case where a mechanical failure caused a faucet to spontaneously turn on. Now I've seen drips and leaks of course, but you see the problem a reasonable mind is faced with is that it takes a turning force to open a valve suddenly.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes it was as the "demons and ghosts" haunting her house are nothing but fictional tales in order to receive her 15 mins of fame. Of which it worked out really well since she made a handsome buck selling the house in Ohio to an even bigger tool, Zak Baggins of Ghost Adventures.

Are you talking about the case in Indiana? With the kid who supposedly walked up a wall backwards and whatnot? Or did Zak Bagans buy another haunted house? Because the one in that case sold for something like $35,000. And the woman in that case rented so she didn't make a dime on it.

Are you talking about the case in Indiana? With the kid who supposedly walked up a wall backwards and whatnot? Or did Zak Bagans buy another haunted house? Because the one in that case sold for something like $35,000. And the woman in that case rented so she didn't make a dime on it.

• Like 1

Are you talking about the case in Indiana? With the kid who supposedly walked up a wall backwards and whatnot?

i missed that one, kinda' glad too.

• Like 1

i missed that one, kinda' glad too.

So what house did Zak buy in Ohio then? It's my first day back! ughhhh! I'll get the hang of it.

• Like 1

That thread is here. http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=261665&pid=5062415&st=0entry5062415

As for Zac, i wouldn't care if he "bought the farm" so to speak.

Aw come on! I thoroughly enjoy watching that tool in action. Its some of the best comedy on TV! Thanks for the link!

• Like 1