Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What is your view of black magic curses, hex?

LostSouls7

My take on this is, i cast a black hex magic spell, on someone who caused me a lot of hurt, it was to hurt them like they hurt me (not to die) i think there may of been a gap in my circle, because i have had nothing but hurt and bad luck since that day, i think it has come back on me, like a boomerang!! i am only amature at spell casting and should never of tried to do this, and have regret it ever since and only ever cast to do good and help people, but cast this black bad spell in anger one day when i was hurting... wrong i know, does anyone know how i can make it right or stop it from hurting me over and over again??

I think it depends on your belief system. If you give power to the thought of some type of negative backlash then you are doing just that.

Another way you could look at it is all these things you assume are because of how you naturally acted in a time of pain/anger. So first up, to me there is nothing wrong with thinking or wishing for negative things to happen. It is a part of being human and growing and those that deny or pretend they are always saints are of full of it. They are like wolves in sheep clothing handing out flowers, so to speak. As for me I've always been upfront on my animal/human side as well as my Divine beliefs.

Anyway I believe if things are meant to be, they will be. So to me all these things that have occurred to you were always meant to occur. If they were not meant to be, then they simply would not have been.

*So you could look at these as lessons from God.

Edited by Kazahel

I had another time where I acted out in anger after a long time being taunted from a member on another site(an occult style forum). I've posted it here but only once I think. I don't share it often. According to my journal I dreamt it 13 June 2006.

http://www.unexplain...3

So even in this experience I believe that it was meant to be. Like a lesson for everyone involved.

This is taken from my dream journal but the link explains more.

13th June 2006

I had a cool dream last night. I dreamt that I was a crocodile in murky water and I was coming up behind what looked like a chinese soldier(uniform)who was crawling out of the shallow water and up on the river bank. I remember thinking how I wanted to stay in the water and not have to chase him up the land so I sped up and grabbed both his feet with my mouth. I then dragged him back just enough to get back into the water fully before I did the death roll thing they do. As I rolled over I saw all my teeth and my jaw and it made me go lucid enough to know that if I wanted to kill again I would need better teeth because this way was too slow. So I thought that I should be a shark and I instantly shifted into a great white and I saw myself from the outside of my body for a moment. Then I looked up in the water and saw someone trying to get out of the water by a ladder that was coming off a jetty, so I headed up to eat them.

My mouth was very large and it was bizarre and I saw a woman starting to get out of the water(she was near a jetty/the water changed from river to deeper blue ocean)and I just swam up and started to eat her legs. I thrashed my head around to loosen her bones from my teeth because they got stuck. And the water was going through my gills and it was so strange. Blood was everywhere and it was like she was a fleshy water bomb. That's what I mainly remember thinking as I was chewing on her. That and how it was a bummer my teeth got stuck. So I think I know why they thrash their heads. lol

*Also before the crocodile/shark dream I was having the odd dream of swimming with a huge shark. I had it even bump its nose against my side once when I was trying to get out of the water. I thought it was trying to eat me but now I figure it was just saying hello

*I snipped names out of this and personal notes that arnt really needed.

You have no idea, how much, that helped me...that maybe its not the curse but whats meant to be, Thank you for the time and trouble you have taken to write this Kazahel.

You have no idea, how much, that helped me...that maybe its not the curse but whats meant to be, Thank you for the time and trouble you have taken to write this Kazahel.

My pleasure.