Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Was Napolean abducted by aliens?

Ceridwen_9

Just be glad that zoser seeder didn't challenge you to a duel :gun:

• Like 1

Great read, learned a little more about Napoleon...

The researcher was checking the skeleton for a condition that led to his small stature? That was a myth (his short height), was it not?

5ft 6'

The trick is, it's 5'6" French foot.

5'6" in English foot makes 167,5 cm.

5'6" in French foot makes 178,7 cm or 5'10" 3/8 English foot.

Not that small anymore, eh?

http://en.wikipedia....ench_Revolution

Edited by Gingitsune
  • Like 2

I found an article on the web site Weekly World News. I'm not sure if this is a web site for one of 'those' types of weekly rags or not,so who knows how accurate the story is. I just thought i'd put a link to it here to see what you guys think.

Well, I think that's been fairly well established.

Myself?.the strategies he used were supposed to be way ahead of his time.

In some ways yes, in other ways no.

Napoleon's tactical skills (that is, how to win a battle) were similar to those of Frederick the Great of Prussia 50 years earlier - the aggressive use of marches to concentrate a decisive portion of his army against a smaller part of the enemy, the ability to make good use of the available terrain, the willingness to risk heavy casualties to achieve a decisive victory.

Where he excelled was in grand strategic and strategic matters - that is, who you go to war with, and the events leading up to battles. Earlier in his career Napoleon was clever in his ability to limit himself to one major enemy at a time. Frederick by contrast soon found himself overwhelmed with enemies and was lucky to survive. Napoleon's problems began once he found himself at war with multiple enemies - especially from 1812 onwards. And Napoleon's ability to run a campaign were exceptional; the concept of an army living off the land was hardly new - it had been happening for thousands of years. Napoleon's skill lay in the combination of splitting his army into mutually supporting sub-armies (corps) to make foraging for food easier and using whichever corps contacted the enemy first to occupy his attention while the remaining corps moved up in support to attack from different directions.

But despite all this, there was nothing particularly unearthly about his abilities. He just represented a complete package, like a few other generals in history such as Alexander the Great, Hannibal and Julius Caesar.

If that chip was really in his head there's no way for it to have been there except through alien implantation. That was what?.200 years or so before the computers were even in existence?.Interesting and groundbreaking If it's true. My experience though with the tabloids is that they will print anything to make a sell.

Your last sentence hits the spot.

Reading up on Napoleon, what I find interesting is that he was recorded by French historians as 5 foot 2 inches, because the French were using an "inch" that was a sixteenth or so longer then the English inch. So the same messurement in English inches would be 5 foot 6 inches.

As to this guy saying he found a chip, I'll believe it when I see the bone scar in the skull and that it matches this supposed implant.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Units_of_measurement_in_France

Edited by DieChecker

Quite possibly.. Legend also says he used to ride into battle on a giant squirrel which had lasers for eyes! So anythings possible............

• Like 2

Ah yes, the T- 9 series chip, thought so......

oh wow...my first thread, and I have only 7 posts here after being here since feb 2014. so way to go on making a member feel welcome. and i did say i doubt it's real but i would see what people think here. well sorry but i guess i won't even try to contribute here anymore.

Whine...whine....whine. Get ahold of yourself. So you made a thread and only a few people responded. I think at that point you just learn from it. The topic was not very good.

• Like 1

That pic in the article looks very much like a pet RFID chip. Encased in glass with one end dark and the other metallic. Even the size is almost exactly the same.

Which of these two is the Napoleon chip? If you can't tell, then is it Mystery Solved?

220px-Microchip_rfid_rice.jpg

alien_chip-300x160.jpg

http://wafflesatnoon.com/napolean-microchip/

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 6

Quite possibly.. Legend also says he used to ride into battle on a giant squirrel which had lasers for eyes! So anythings possible............

I thought he used sharks with freaking laser beams attached to their heads !

So Napolean was abducted by aliens and given advanced war tactics and he still lost at Waterloo. Sounds legit!

• Like 2

oh wow...my first thread, and I have only 7 posts here after being here since feb 2014. so way to go on making a member feel welcome. and i did say i doubt it's real but i would see what people think here. well sorry but i guess i won't even try to contribute here anymore.

You need to get thicker skin, especially if you are going to post anything from Weekly World News.

Oh! BTW....... Welcome. I hope you are not too discouraged.

• Like 3

So Napolean was abducted by aliens and given advanced war tactics and he still lost at Waterloo. Sounds legit!

The Aliens were visiting Alpha Centauri so the signal to Nappy's brain was iffy.

The Aliens were visiting Alpha Centauri so the signal to Nappy's brain was iffy.

Oh that explains it. I now believe this story! LOL Good one :)

snapback.pngRlyeh, on 20 April 2014 - 11:04 AM, said:

Maybe that was implanted in his skull?

No, I think that is where it was removed from.

Harte

i think they should have checked under his vest .

i think they should have checked under his vest .

You are on to something, he obviously had something important stashed away in there :yes:

Jacques-Louis_David_-_The_Emperor_Napoleon_in_His_Study_at_the_Tuileries_-_Google_Art_Project.jpg

Maybe the on/off switch ?

Edited by Noteverythingisaconspiracy
  • Like 1

I thought he used sharks with freaking laser beams attached to their heads !

you fool.

That was Bismarck.

Reading up on Napoleon, what I find interesting is that he was recorded by French historians as 5 foot 2 inches, because the French were using an "inch" that was a sixteenth or so longer then the English inch. So the same messurement in English inches would be 5 foot 6 inches.

As to this guy saying he found a chip, I'll believe it when I see the bone scar in the skull and that it matches this supposed implant.

http://en.wikipedia....ement_in_France

I don't understand, so someone please explain this to me because I'm missing something here. If the French were using a measuring stick that was longer than the English, how can Napoleon be taller in English units?

I don't understand, so someone please explain this to me because I'm missing something here. If the French were using a measuring stick that was longer than the English, how can Napoleon be taller in English units?

Because each unit is smaller so you need more of them to make the same height.

5 foot 2 inches in French inches = 62 longer French inches

5 foot 6 inches in English inches = 66 shorter English inches

62 French inches = 66 English inches

But the French unit wasn't smaller, it was "sixteenth or so longer" than the English unit (or so you quoted before). Aren't you're calculations backward? If 1 French unit = 14, and 1 English unit = 12; 62 French units would actually be 53.15 English units.

Edited by Perceptivum

But the French unit wasn't smaller, it was "sixteenth or so longer" than the English unit (or so you quoted before). That would mean the English unit is smaller and would require more of them to make the same height.

Yes... 66 English units equaled 62 French units, because you need more of the shorter English units. The English units were about 94% of the French units.

1 French inch = 1 1/16 English inch

1 English inch = 2.54 cm

1 French inch = 2.70 cm

Neither of their "units" was as big as mine.

Harte

• Like 2

Yes... 66 English units equaled 62 French units, because you need more of the shorter English units. The English units were about 94% of the French units.

1 French inch = 1 1/16 English inch

1 English inch = 2.54 cm

1 French inch = 2.70 cm

Thank you - I get it now. :clap:

• Like 1

Neither of their "units" was as big as mine.

Harte

Most Americans think our units are somehow longer. I blame the metric system.

But as you made the effort to post, I can tell you a mystery, sort of, about Napoleon.... his penis was removed/stolen...

and Welcome to the madhouse!!

I meant you but for some reason I thinking of Zoser sorry !

ha ha ha..no sorry, i think that honor shall be MINE! .i did a little reading about the Weekly World News. and so yeah.. i deserved the bashing. *blushing* from now on i will look at the source more closely. i can only blame it on the blonde hair and lack of caffeine.
  • Like 1