Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is the Illuminati really responsible?

Midyin

Ok, so is it me or has the Illuminati become a game of "8 steps to Kevin Bacon"?

Seriously, they seem to be behind everything. The Reptilian agenda, school shootings, the grey, the NWO, false flag attacks, Chemtrails, the Georgia Guid stones, fluoride, HARRP, almost every Cryptid, lymes disease, and everything in between..

oh, and keep in mind they also supposedly have agents on the payroll to troll forums like this to mislead the rest of us.. lol

At some point "The Illuminati" became the fit all answer to the question of "Why would our Government do that?" The same way "God works in mysterious ways" is the fit all answer to any question that may lead to disbelief.. XD

Edited by Midyin
  • Like 2

If you believe the CTers, this is the most peaceful planet of rainbow farting unicorns in the entire galaxy and it's only the _________ (fill in the blank) that are doing all of the bad stuff.

• Like 5

It's really interchangeable with the International Jewish Conspiracy, and most of the same characters are involved.

• Like 1

It's really interchangeable with the International Jewish Conspiracy, and most of the same characters are involved.

Anyone with more money than us right?

• Like 1

Yes, the Illuminati, along with Big Foot, aliens, and Obama, are responsible for all bad things. The boogey man retired and is now living in Florida, in disguise, of course, and using an alias, B.G. Mann.

Fear creates paranoid people, any group can become the target of the blame.

I'm not saying there aren't secret and not so secret groups out there,good and bad, even some called the Illuminati.

I'm sure they all wish that were as powerful and influencial as the conspiracy theorists would like us to believe!

• Like 1

Confirmed list of Illuminati members:

The Rothschild family

Everyone in a position of governmental power

Everyone who has security clearance you don't

Everyone with more money than you

Everyone you don't like

Everyone other than you

You (you just don't realize it yet)

• Like 2

The Rothschild family

Everyone you don't like

Everyone other than you

Cool, so if I'm one of them that means I'm safe right?... XD

In all seriousness,

What I DO believe

Governmental bodies regularly meet in secret

Major political and economic families are privy to the meetings

These secret meetings develop plans for the social and economic future

The plans are kept secret even as they are being put in place

What I DON'T believe

Governmental bodies are being directed by a small group of people

The plans are inherently harmful to humanity or any group of people

The governmental bodies are in contact with aliens

The people at these meetings want everybody who is not one of them to die

The plans are designed to oppress and demoralize lower-class citizens

So basically, powerful people meet in secret to make long-term plans, but while they don't exactly welcome ordinary people, they are not trying to make their lives any worse, either.

What I DON'T believe

Governmental bodies are being directed by a small group of people

The plans are inherently harmful to humanity or any group of people

The governmental bodies are in contact with aliens

The people at these meetings want everybody who is not one of them to die

The plans are designed to oppress and demoralize lower-class citizens

So basically, powerful people meet in secret to make long-term plans, but while they don't exactly welcome ordinary people, they are not trying to make their lives any worse, either.

Well, i think they're at best completely indifferent to ordinary people, and you could well construct a case that they are (or the powerful Business interests who are the real power behind the throne are) trying to make the lives of ordinary people worse, by working as hard as they can to make it easy for these powerful Business interests to transfer jobs to lands far away, because it's more "efficient" (i.e. cheaper), and establish and then exploit monopolies that the ordinary People have no choice but to use; and surely the way that Governments (or some Governments in particular, particularly the American one) are always so very keen to promote wars, which nearly always have some economic or strategic interest behind them, and are never to do with "human rights" or "freedom", are they. So I think that really, you could construct a case to argue that that is indeed what they do, and that it is deliberate.

• Like 2

Ok, so is it me or has the Illuminati become a game of "8 steps to Kevin Bacon"?

Seriously, they seem to be behind everything. The Reptilian agenda, school shootings, the grey, the NWO, false flag attacks, Chemtrails, the Georgia Guid stones, fluoride, HARRP, almost every Cryptid, lymes disease, and everything in between..

oh, and keep in mind they also supposedly have agents on the payroll to troll forums like this to mislead the rest of us.. lol

At some point "The Illuminati" became the fit all answer to the question of "Why would our Government do that?" The same way "God works in mysterious ways" is the fit all answer to any question that may lead to disbelief.. XD

I wouldn't dismiss the idea that the world is run by an elite group. I've just never seen any evidence that they exist.

I wouldn't dismiss the idea that the world is run by an elite group. I've just never seen any evidence that they exist.

I share this opinion (to a degree) and I add further that it would be extremely difficult for such groups to control world events to the degree most conspiracy theorist want to believe. The fact is that their are an exponential amount of variables that factor into any one event in history, and each of those events subtly or not so subtly affects the next series of events. Controlling people could be compared to controlling the weather, something with millions, if not billions, of variables interacting in such a way to create even the simplest weather system. Rivers, forest, marshlands, mountains, the list goes on. Now apply that logic to people and add the fact that every individual on this planet is unpredictable and you can see the difficulty.

• Like 2

On the other hand, somebody did write "Illuminati" in the dust on my rear windshield once. All of my friends denied doing it, and my car was in a public place, so it could have been some random person messing around. Still...

Don't forget that every bit of music you listen to has subliminal messaging in it. Video games are secretly inducting children into the military. And the education system is intentionally creating mindless drones. Man, I love living on this planet. It's always so interesting.

• Like 2

Neither would I and nor would I expect to

I share this opinion (to a degree) and I add further that it would be extremely difficult for such groups to control world events to the degree most conspiracy theorist want to believe. The fact is that their are an exponential amount of variables that factor into any one event in history, and each of those events subtly or not so subtly affects the next series of events. Controlling people could be compared to controlling the weather, something with millions, if not billions, of variables interacting in such a way to create even the simplest weather system. Rivers, forest, marshlands, mountains, the list goes on. Now apply that logic to people and add the fact that every individual on this planet is unpredictable and you can see the difficulty.

I agree with your post ( to a degree . In most ways total control can only be achieved through force. However, in many ways peoples lives are already under "control" to some extent by the monetary system. .And in many ways can be easier to manipulate than the weather.

Edited by jugoso

Neither would I and nor would I expect to

I agree with your post to some extent. In most ways total control can only be achieved through force. However in many ways peoples lives are already under "control" to some extent by the monetary system. And in many ways are easier to manipulate than the weather.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIRJ-Xi9JXY

I agree, people are notoriously easy to manipulate en masse, much, much easier than trying to manipulate individuals. Look how many unscrupulous politicians came to power through doing just that.

• Like 1

The reason is that those you haven't manipulated go home so you have a selection effect. The manipulated are manipulated as individuals.

The reason is that those you haven't manipulated go home so you have a selection effect. The manipulated are manipulated as individuals.

you mean the ones who aren't manipulated lose interest and go home? So rather than resisting tyranny they encourage it through apathy? And every single one of those who do support tyrants do so out of their own personal choice, rather than go along with the flock?

Edited by Admiral Rhubarb
  • Like 1

you mean the ones who aren't manipulated lose interest and go home? So rather than resisting tyranny they encourage it through apathy? And every single one of those who do support tyrants do so out of their own personal choice, rather than go along with the flock?

Something like that. In a city of several million people it takes a very small proportion of the population to make for a major riot. The vast majority may be skeptical as Hell but tend to stay out of it. This doesn't mean, however, that tyranny is the usual end. Only when the police and military lose control or switch sides does a tyranny result, and then not always. Sometimes this is the end of tyranny, which is why tyrants should be very careful when ordering the army to use lethal force. Soldiers don't like shooting their own people.

The Rothschild family

Everyone you don't like

Everyone other than you

Even if I did realize it, I would just deny it if I ever asked myself if I was.

No, it's the shape-shifting reptilians that have possessed most celebrities and figures of standing... (not serious)

Interesting. My instinct says that small groups of people (illuminati) don't actually exist and so no such people control human affairs.

However I believe that forces do.

One such force is economics. That alone could be seen as the cause of the recent flare ups in the Ukraine for example. Unseen forces is the real mystery I believe.

Religion (as practised by the people of the world) of course is another.

• Like 1

No, it's the shape-shifting reptilians that have possessed most celebrities and figures of standing... (not serious)

In addition to anybody with more money than you. (Sarcasm)

Interesting. My instinct says that small groups of people (illuminati) don't actually exist and so no such people control human affairs.

One such force is economics. That alone could be seen as the cause of the recent flare ups in the Ukraine for example. Unseen forces is the real mystery I believe.

I'd certainly agree with that to an extent, however I put limited power on such things, as they only exist because we allow them to exist. Our little speck of a planet got on well for billions of years without mention of economics and religion. It wasn't until some far flung member of the Homo genus began to imagine things beyond their immediate perception that such things could take hold.

• Like 1

Gravity is a force. Economics is not but rather a social science. The economic policies in place at any given time are determined by those who control the resources.