Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Woman finds surprise inside gnome statue

OverSword

Apparently this woman accidentally broke a little garden gnome statue and found a statue within a statue.

Read it here

• Like 1

Whoa, it's like a lawn ornament Inception. She needs to break open the smaller statue to see if anything's inside of that.

• Like 1

Gnomeinception...that's pretty odd. Wonder why they put a 2nd gnome inside the 1st one.

The inner statue isn't a gnome.

The inner statue appears to be a transgender Jesus.

Edited by OverSword

I'm just curious why this is news? 'Something made by man has something man-made in it, more at eleven'

• Like 1

the inner statue is another statue made by the same manufacturer of a winged angel. if you follow the links you find out it's not so mysterious afterall.

or, in keeping with the mentality of many on these types of threads, you can ignore the links and just keep guessing and speculating different scenarios...

Obviously the gnome ate an angel before it was caught by the rising sun and turned to stone.

:mellow:

the inner statue is another statue made by the same manufacturer of a winged angel. if you follow the links you find out it's not so mysterious afterall.

or, in keeping with the mentality of many on these types of threads, you can ignore the links and just keep guessing and speculating different scenarios...

Or, if you actually read the links, you realise that's just one person's opinion and, frankly, the two statues look nothing alike except for being white.

Not to say it couldn't be a statue that's fallen in the gnome mould but I don't think it's the one she claims.

Apparently this woman accidentally broke a little garden gnome statue and found a statue within a statue.

Read it here

That's neat! and not something you'd expect to find inside a garden gnome.

Or, if you actually read the links, you realise that's just one person's opinion and, frankly, the two statues look nothing alike except for being white.

Not to say it couldn't be a statue that's fallen in the gnome mould but I don't think it's the one she claims.

the statues most certainly do look the same. look again

10329237_666815263384699_428727196202868450_n_zps402c5470.jpg

4c72ad30-e11a-11e3-9b1f-af79f9b7b0e2_gnome-inside-whole-2_zps5faf26a2.jpg

Edited by JGirl

Is it a flawed/rejected statue that they decided to recycle and use to add weight to the gnome statue?

the statues most certainly do look the same. look again

My mistake. The image in the linked video is nothing like as clear as the one you uploaded :)

Well, it's something that you don't find everyday......a statue within a statue!

Wonder what happened to the angels arms and wings though? I doubt that she'd be able to fit in the gnome if she had them (especially the wings) hmm! curious.

Edit: Oh, I see.....the wings are moulded into and within the gnome statue??

Obviously a production line fault.

Edited by Astra00