Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Prophecies, Predictions

Deleted

Hello

I have read like 100 prophecies out of boredom.

there were 2 different catagories I came up

the native /ancient prophecies

celtic

scottish seers, morighan prophecy, myrddin prophecies, welsh prophecies..etc

native amerikcan

hopi, lakota, mayan...etc

indian, chinese

which all were talking bout the start of a new age and had a basic positive feel to it,

it can be changed as it is merly created by humans and not set in stone.

nowadays prophecies:

bible, quoran, al ot of seers in europe (above all central europe), american

they all were havily influanced by christian and islam faith, and they interpretated their visions accordingly

all talking bout the end of the world, had a negative feel to them

But tese two categories arent contradicting eachother. since there is no end, which is the end for the other is the beginning for another. So events happening "at the end" are also described in the first categories, allthough they had less importance and were merely events at the start. For example the end of christianity is one thing which is part of myrddin prophecies..... that also explains why the bible ends with with the "apocalypse".

... So as far as I can see they are very accurate at some point, if you take them more generally....

right now the issue of world war 3 is worrieng me, I know peopel are talking about that since 60 years, but there are some points which are really interesting:

a very long time of peace in europe

a general change in society from the perpective of the people who saw the vision

a conflict between russia and europe

so these three main points are fullfilled....

now some go into more detail

as a very hot summer in central europe

russia has no troops at the border anymore (they are in progress of returning them to their bases)

and no one expects it.

So I was wondering if its this year or or in teh next ten years we will see it ;)

As far as I can see the US is not ready to give up their global dominance without a fight.....

so whats your opnion on this?

generally do you think there is a truth to it, or do you think the world has at least changed so much that the transition to the new age will be easier then what the "prophecies" tell.

and also mayb eyou ahve prophecies I dotn knwo feel free to post them-

Edited by hellwyr

"Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away. . . he will wipe away the tears from their eyes. Death will be no more, mourning and crying and pain will be no more. . ." -Revelation 21:1-4. Sounds positive to me.

• Like 4

good for you :) I wont discuss about the christian faith here. Believe whatever you want all I know christianity has brougth enough pain and it will vanish.

This thread is about general prophecies.... so I am aware that the bible says that afterwards all is new and good. But it is also the end.... so its a bittersweet ending.... and as I wrote I think the guy who had those visions interpretated it according to his believes and it doesnt contradict with others.

So I am looking for opnions on what is happening now and maybe new prophecies. maybe someone has secret prophecies in their families, knowledge what their mother or father taugth them..... I need soem new input xd.....

• Like 1

Many prophecies are about new orders overturning old ways, and generally are put out by people who feel that the old way was the right way and any second now, some great power is going to appear out of the woodworks and hit everyone with things until the Old Way is restored. Ones about "where we go from here" are usually pretty off the mark.

Humans have a wonderful capacity to change and to produce new science and technology. The stories told by our cartoons and movies and books are often closer to reality (because they are so appealing that people WANT to make those things) than are the predictions.

Just look at Star Trek. Everybody wanted a communicator like Kirk's, and everyone wanted computers that would manufacture things on the spot and medical scanners that would help diagnose even the most obscure diseases. Someday we may have land speeders and lightsabers!

• Like 1

I understand your point. But that principle only works if new discoveries have a worth in society but nowadays in science its not the progression of humanity as whole what counts it is the money certain companies can get, because money is the highest value many discoveries arent even made public or they just dont get the funding. Also I dont really see what is so appealing about new technologies I mean they ARE convinient but nothing more and nothing less. Personally I would prefer to live in the woods and highten my senses and feel the energy but I also dont want to live that way as a single person as I still would love to do that as a community. .. What I try to say is that values are different and the predictions or visions you mention whcih are made in cartoons and books are based on the "now and here" and on a certain century or mentality thats why they seem more likly to happen and in a smaller timeframe that is true. So when isaac asimov for example made predictions about the future, most of them came true as he had some basic knowledge about technology, so logically based on his knowledge and imagination he made those predictions.

And as grander the timeframe gets as hader it gets to predict the future as the possible futures get infinite, so more astonishing it is for me that many of those acient predictions came true in one or another way......

"Many prophecies are about new orders overturning old ways, and generally are put out by people who feel that the old way was the right way and any second now, some great power is going to appear out of the woodworks and hit everyone with things until the Old Way is restored. "

if I take the first category for example, the hopi natives certainly predicted the end of themselves same goes for mayans and they predicted further ahead, but these predictiosn werent made in a time were they saw the threat of the colonists they were made in a time when colonisation hadnt started yet, so in that time they allready lived in the so called "old time"... so I think your argumant isnt 100 percent valid. As far as myrddin predictions go they were written in a time were celtic people saw the threat of the english and christians.....so your argument may hold some truth there.

but what I try to say is, for 1500 years technology has evolved whereas humans still kept the same society, which means ongoing wars, economy collapsed these things happened for the past centuries like every year soemwhere on earth, the only difference to today is that teh technology wasnt so advanced. So If it goes on teh same way the wars and economy collapses have a bigger impact with every technology advancement .... so logically if teh behavious stays the same then at one point most of humanity will in fact kill eachother with mass destruction weapons.... Thats why soemthing liek star trek never can happen, If humans evolve that far with technology but their mentality stays teh same, the logical consequence woudl be that they kill eachother with these weapons.

• Like 1

"Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away. . . he will wipe away the tears from their eyes. Death will be no more, mourning and crying and pain will be no more. . ." -Revelation 21:1-4. Sounds positive to me.

You missed the bit where it says '.........and the sea was no more'.

This is alluding to epoch change.

The waters of the planet will indeed rise again for a long period.

When they fall we get a great flood.

That is the event that began the Genesis of our present epoch.

• Like 2

Could be. (I only left out some phrases to save room, and people can look up the rest as they will. But won't the flood happen when the waters rise, as opposed to when they fall?)

Could be. (I only left out some phrases to save room, and people can look up the rest as they will. But won't the flood happen when the waters rise, as opposed to when they fall?)

Well here is how it happens. I would rather not disclose where it came from.

The planet's rotation will slow, causing the moon the moon to draw closer. Remember that the earth's rotational speed and gravity keeps the moon more or less at a constant distance.

The moon's gravity will pull the waters. We already know that it does this because we see the effect in terms of tides twice a day.

As the oceans rise into the atmosphere they get ignited by cosmic rays, and so an ignition takes place. Water is 2 parts hydrogen and 1 part oxygen and so it will burn off.

The planet then shrinks as it dries out. Not completely but near enough. This is what Old Mother Shipton was referring to when she wrote that one day men will walk underneath the waters.

This explains capping wells in history, and more besides.

As the situation reverses we get a great flood until the waters all return down again.

The sun does the reverse. That's why the astrological symbol for the sun is a circle with a dot.

symbol-fo-the-sun.jpg

This is saying that there is something within the sun and what we see burning off is it's outer corona. When the change over occurs travel is possible between the sun and the planet. This is where the beings came from that began ancient Egypt (not 5000 years ago but way before).

The Egyptians also had a great desire to return there. That explains why they talked about the Pharaoh crossing the great lake when he died.

When the waters return the planet expands again and we get continent shifts.

It explains so much. Boats up mountains, and much more.

Edited by zoser

@Zoser--You lost me at 'Old Mother Shipton,' but it all sounds interesting. . .

@Zoser--You lost me at 'Old Mother Shipton,' but it all sounds interesting. . .

What I am saying is that the sun and planet alternate. As the earth burns off it's water fuel, the waters on the sun drop. Then the planet's waters drop and the sun's rise.

The sun is not a nuclear furnace all the way through, There is a planet underneath as the astrological symbol implies.

When you are looking at the oceans you are looking at the planet's future fuel.

I think possible that life can and does sense future events. I think this is a normal feature built into living architecture. Without the mechanism to extrapolate one moment into the next we would find walking simply difficult and even the sunrise each morning would seem a miraculous, unheralded event.

• Like 1

Yes it is a cycle; I don't know precisely how long the cycle is or even if it is a regular one.

The last time the waters came down to the best of my knowledge was around 10,000BC (The Great Flood).

Then think are the ice caps not melting now? Could this be the start of the change?

Edited by zoser

well I think the flood in the bible is referring to the Nile and that there was indeed a flood there since the bible is based on the jewish tribe (which is more or less based on the mystic school of egypth). There never was an event which coverd the whole world tho.....

Edited by hellwyr

well I think the flood in the bible is referring to the Nile and that there was indeed a flood there since the bible is based on the jewish tribe (which is more or less based on the mystic school of egypth). There never was an event which coverd the whole world tho.....

The great flood was not confined to the Middle East:

http://science.howstuffworks.com/nature/climate-weather/storms/great-flood1.htm

I know I actually learned when I was in school about creation mythology in latin, we discussed a lot of different mythologies for around the world, sitll I dont take that as evidence, there are also other mythologies. So there are as many stories about floods as many as there are stories about fire or other things, do you know how many tribes on earth lived with different believes...inuits talk about floodings, but they live on ice so water and ice is something close to them, for jews the nile, and i am sure if you look at all myths not just the ones with floods in it you will come to the conlusion that there wasnt a global flood. Also floods happen all the time around the world, so its no wonder that for some people they were special and foudn there way into their myths. If there was in teh last 20000 years a truly global flood then you could proof, cause it woudl be an extraordanary event. Also after the ice age when it got hoter floods were more common logically as the ice was melting.

The planet's rotation will slow, causing the moon the moon to draw closer. Remember that the earth's rotational speed and gravity keeps the moon more or less at a constant distance.

The moon's gravity will pull the waters. We already know that it does this because we see the effect in terms of tides twice a day.

As the oceans rise into the atmosphere they get ignited by cosmic rays, and so an ignition takes place. Water is 2 parts hydrogen and 1 part oxygen and so it will burn off.

The planet then shrinks as it dries out. Not completely but near enough. This is what Old Mother Shipton was referring to when she wrote that one day men will walk underneath the waters.

As the situation reverses we get a great flood until the waters all return down again.

The sun does the reverse. That's why the astrological symbol for the sun is a circle with a dot.

symbol-fo-the-sun.jpg

This is saying that there is something within the sun and what we see burning off is it's outer corona. When the change over occurs travel is possible between the sun and the planet. This is where the beings came from that began ancient Egypt (not 5000 years ago but way before).

The Egyptians also had a great desire to return there. That explains why they talked about the Pharaoh crossing the great lake when he died.

What I am saying is that the sun and planet alternate. As the earth burns off it's water fuel, the waters on the sun drop. Then the planet's waters drop and the sun's rise.

The sun is not a nuclear furnace all the way through, There is a planet underneath as the astrological symbol implies.

Yes it is a cycle; I don't know precisely how long the cycle is or even if it is a regular one.

The last time the waters came down to the best of my knowledge was around 10,000BC (The Great Flood).

Then think are the ice caps not melting now? Could this be the start of the change?

http://science.howst...reat-flood1.htm

STOP. Just stop.

• Like 2

STOP. Just stop.

Take each point in turn. You will find that it makes sense and explains so much in world history.

And makes sense of what we are currently experiencing at the present.

Man may be responsible for speeding up the melting of the ice caps, but rest assured that would have occurred anyway. Ice retreats and expands in line with this cycle.

Zoser won't reveal his sources because there are none. He sits around and makes this utter garbage up and then tries to pass it off as scientific knowledge culled from several sources. Christ on a bike, get a better hobby.

• Like 1

good for you :) I wont discuss about the christian faith here. Believe whatever you want all I know christianity has brougth enough pain and it will vanish.

Call it what you will, but Christianity had little to do with it. Just name a topic and there is a solid history behind it. The only one I can give you is the Inquisitions.

This thread is about general prophecies.... so I am aware that the bible says that afterwards all is new and good. But it is also the end.... so its a bittersweet ending.... and as I wrote I think the guy who had those visions interpretated it according to his believes and it doesnt contradict with others.

I find it awesome that you are so open to so many different prophecies from so many different beliefs. I look forward to hearing about more of them in detail. Which stands out to you the most?

So I am looking for opnions on what is happening now and maybe new prophecies. maybe someone has secret prophecies in their families, knowledge what their mother or father taugth them..... I need soem new input xd.....

I'd be interested to hear the same.

well actually all prophecies and predictions are bull****... you experience what you create with your behaviour and thougths....

No. There was never a global flood as described in the bible. Also, the bible says that there will never be another.

symbol-fo-the-sun.jpg

The rate of rotation does not affect the distance to the Moon. That is completely wrong on your part.

The tides will not increase - wrong again.

Cosmic rates will not ignite things. That is another big error.

The planet will not shrink. It has not expanded and won't shrink. BTW, Mother Shipton is a fictional character.

The Sun does not do the reverse. It attracts the water as it attracts all of Earth with its gravity.

The symbol for the Sun was drawn long before anyone knew of the Sun's corona.

The rest of your commentary is just rambling words also not based on reality.

• Like 2

That makes no sense at all. Water is not a fuel. There is no connection as you suggest between the Sun and Earth.

Where do you think the nuclear furnace for the Sun is? Is it on the surface or where?

There has never been a global flood. Even if all of the ice melted today there could not be a global flood.

http://science.howst...reat-flood1.htm

Your link states the following:

The scientific community doesn't wholly doubt the possibility of a great flood, but it has yet to answer the questions of where and when it might have happened.

It then goes on to describe a LOCAL flood event.