Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How do I invite evil spirits to my home?

Sakari

Sakari, I ran across this topic and decided to post since I saw it was still active. I'm new here but followed UM for months before joining.Off topic- My first post was about the death of my 15 yr old cat, it's only been 4 weeks since.I visit your wolf's memorial page and it helps when the grief overwhelms. Also, I lived in Oregon for 20yrs. In WA now.My best friend lives in southern OR on the coast as well, Pacific City. I have come to have a great deal of respect for you, having read so many of your posts, whether I agree or not, and I send good wishes for your current life situation. On topic-I wish I could help, but all I have to offer is I understand what you are doing and why, and I wish you the best and don't give up.

• Like 1

I meant to add I am reading the entire thread, start to finish. Some amazing stuff :) Some...well...;)

• Like 1

Sakari, I ran across this topic and decided to post since I saw it was still active. I'm new here but followed UM for months before joining.Off topic- My first post was about the death of my 15 yr old cat, it's only been 4 weeks since.I visit your wolf's memorial page and it helps when the grief overwhelms. Also, I lived in Oregon for 20yrs. In WA now.My best friend lives in southern OR on the coast as well, Pacific City. I have come to have a great deal of respect for you, having read so many of your posts, whether I agree or not, and I send good wishes for your current life situation. On topic-I wish I could help, but all I have to offer is I understand what you are doing and why, and I wish you the best and don't give up.

Thank you,

feel free to PM me. I can give you links to help you with your loss. I will wait for the PM to give those, and anything else you want to talk about.

Rob ( Sakari )

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I don't know if it will happen either. You could find a voodoo practicioner and ask her to put a hex on you so a spirit will come through. You could go to a mortuary funeral, talk to a deceased person and ask them to contact you. You could walk around a graveyard asking departed spirits to contact you, etc,

If the reeel starts rolling, please keep me posted, This is just for thought

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah why are you trying to invite spirits into your home? What you need to do is look up locations that are "haunted", choose somewhere you know someone-preferably more than one person was murdered or died an unnatural death, the more torment involved the better.. and then pull out your Ouija boards and rituals and sleep there for a night.. They'll follow you home, problem solved.

Oh I see this is a really old thread... but really spirits aren't interested in seeking you out to help you with your agendas. If you really want to experience this show up in a place they already exist and then invite them, you won't have to ask very hard.

Edited by enigma7

I'm posting for two reasons: 1) are you serious, this thread is STILL going?! I gotta hand it to you Sakari, you've kept it active, and I wish you all the best with what you've got going on in your life. 2) I am disappointed nobody has been able to come up with the goods to necessitate the end of this thread. Not terribly *surprised*, just disappointed. Hope upon hope I was going to come back, see this thread and you asking mods to close it because "Welp, someone has helped me do it, now I've got evil spirits!". No dice huh? Sucks. Or not, since it is evil spirits that aren't showing up. =)

• Like 4

You could have my younger sister come live with you. She's as evil as it gets. I'm pretty sure she's possessed >_> too lol

I'm posting for two reasons: 1) are you serious, this thread is STILL going?! I gotta hand it to you Sakari, you've kept it active, and I wish you all the best with what you've got going on in your life. 2) I am disappointed nobody has been able to come up with the goods to necessitate the end of this thread. Not terribly *surprised*, just disappointed. Hope upon hope I was going to come back, see this thread and you asking mods to close it because "Welp, someone has helped me do it, now I've got evil spirits!". No dice huh? Sucks. Or not, since it is evil spirits that aren't showing up. =)

Thank you, and to you also :)

• Like 1

Yeah why are you trying to invite spirits into your home? What you need to do is look up locations that are "haunted", choose somewhere you know someone-preferably more than one person was murdered or died an unnatural death, the more torment involved the better.. and then pull out your Ouija boards and rituals and sleep there for a night.. They'll follow you home, problem solved.

Oh I see this is a really old thread... but really spirits aren't interested in seeking you out to help you with your agendas. If you really want to experience this show up in a place they already exist and then invite them, you won't have to ask very hard.

I have tried before what you posted, and heard it many times. ( Reno/Sparks, NV, Lake Tahoe, NV, Virginia City, NV, Gold City, NV, Bodie, CA, Truckee, CA, San Fran, CA, Verdi, NV, Astoria, OR, Cape Blanco, OR, Langlois, OR, Tombstone, Az......And many others )

As for the red......

Where do they already exist?

Edited by Sakari
  • Like 3

I have tried before what you posted, and heard it many times. ( Reno/Sparks, NV, Lake Tahoe, NV, Virginia City, NV, Gold City, NV, Bodie, CA, Truckee, CA, San Fran, CA, Verdi, NV, Astoria, OR, Cape Blanco, OR, Langlois, OR, Tombstone, Az......And many others )

As for the red......

Where do they already exist?

Honestly... I would recommend finding someone who is serious about doing séances, or someone who is already "possessed" so the spirit can be "transferred" into you. And no I don't mean through "telepathy" by telling someone your name and address, that's ridiculous.. If you were serious about it you would seek these people out and meet them face to face. Although if you've really gone all those places you listed and can't seem to pick up on the "energy" of someone who has died there unnaturally I don't know what to tell you..

Honestly... I would recommend finding someone who is serious about doing séances, or someone who is already "possessed" so the spirit can be "transferred" into you. And no I don't mean through "telepathy" by telling someone your name and address, that's ridiculous.. If you were serious about it you would seek these people out and meet them face to face. Although if you've really gone all those places you listed and can't seem to pick up on the "energy" of someone who has died there unnaturally I don't know what to tell you..

s'eances......My wife is into that stuff, tarot reading, etc. If you can find me one " real " person who can do any of this, send them to this topic, or PM me.

Possession.....Same thing.

Once that happens, I can do as you suggest.

Serious, these suggestions are guess's at best, from reading paranormal forums, and watching TV. If your life depended on you finding a " possessed " person, where the hell would you go?

s'eances......My wife is into that stuff, tarot reading, etc. If you can find me one " real " person who can do any of this, send them to this topic, or PM me.

Possession.....Same thing.

Once that happens, I can do as you suggest.

Serious, these suggestions are guess's at best, from reading paranormal forums, and watching TV. If your life depended on you finding a " possessed " person, where the hell would you go?

Oh I could probably find you someone lol but seriously why would you want that?

I'm into tarot readings but not to communicate with spirits... plus with human spirits I don't know if you can really "invite" them to follow you anywhere, so if you go through with this it might be a little more than you bargained for. And if you're successful the need to "prove it" might backfire on you.

Oh I could probably find you someone lol but seriously why would you want that?

I'm into tarot readings but not to communicate with spirits... plus with human spirits I don't know if you can really "invite" them to follow you anywhere, so if you go through with this it might be a little more than you bargained for. And if you're successful the need to "prove it" might backfire on you.

I have answered why a lot here. Even at the beginning. So you do not have to read through years and years of replies,( although it is a good read ) I will answer you.

People claim all the time " how do I get rid of a demon/ghost ". There are claims all the time of people having haunted houses, being possessed, etc. With these claims come the " antidotes " and " cures ". All of the experts come out and tell these people exactly how to get rid of them.

I asked, if so many have this knowledge, then how do I attract them?......Not to mention, the warnings like yours " be careful what you wish for ".

In percentage wise of people on earth, not many claim to be possessed, haunted, etc. But, many do claim to have the knowledge to summon, and get rid of these things. In short, I call bull****, and asked these people to summon them to me, or tell me how. I did just that, and nothing happened. No one could prove their claims of doing this, just in writings on a forum.

Possession, ghosts, Demons, etc. are all in ones head. Possession is a mental/psychological thing, that is misinterpreted by religious groups and individuals to meet there faith. Do you know how many people died from " exorcisms"?.....When they could have been cured in the medical field?

I also said what I would do if I were able to summon anything. For one, I would not have to work anymore, although not the reason I did this.

I did this to prove there is nothing to be afraid of, nothing is going to possess you, or come into your home and haunt you. Using Ouija boards, summoning, degrading God, calling in Satan, etc. If someone can do these things, and not have anything happen, when the warnings and claims are out there, is it not obvious?

I had people say they were summoning things to me, I even had death summoned with a spell onto my family on this thread. They are doing just fine. Crazy how defensive people get isn't it?

Anyway, I could go on and on about " the fear of God ", the invention of " Demons ", etc.

It is all in ones head, and more in ones " belief ".

If you choose to not " believe " in these things, and lose that fear, you do find out they are not real.

I used to be a " believer ".

I would be great on any of those Paranormal shows, Finding Bigfoot, Ghost Hunters, etc.

Look up " The Demon Hunter ". It was on Animal Planet I believe. One of the people ( victims ) on the show started posting here. Myself, and Scifake went heavy into investigating that claim, and we un raveled a lot of lies, and truths of Psychological issues. The topic was deleted, and I really can not discuss it. No more shows were filmed, or aired. This is one of the big things that started this topic in my head.

Edited by Sakari
  • Like 6

I have answered why a lot here. Even at the beginning. So you do not have to read through years and years of replies,( although it is a good read ) I will answer you.

People claim all the time " how do I get rid of a demon/ghost ". There are claims all the time of people having haunted houses, being possessed, etc. With these claims come the " antidotes " and " cures ". All of the experts come out and tell these people exactly how to get rid of them.

I asked, if so many have this knowledge, then how do I attract them?......Not to mention, the warnings like yours " be careful what you wish for ".

In percentage wise of people on earth, not many claim to be possessed, haunted, etc. But, many do claim to have the knowledge to summon, and get rid of these things. In short, I call bull****, and asked these people to summon them to me, or tell me how. I did just that, and nothing happened. No one could prove their claims of doing this, just in writings on a forum.

Possession, ghosts, Demons, etc. are all in ones head. Possession is a mental/psychological thing, that is misinterpreted by religious groups and individuals to meet there faith. Do you know how many people died from " exorcisms"?.....When they could have been cured in the medical field?

I also said what I would do if I were able to summon anything. For one, I would not have to work anymore, although not the reason I did this.

I did this to prove there is nothing to be afraid of, nothing is going to possess you, or come into your home and haunt you. Using Ouija boards, summoning, degrading God, calling in Satan, etc. If someone can do these things, and not have anything happen, when the warnings and claims are out there, is it not obvious?

I had people say they were summoning things to me, I even had death summoned with a spell onto my family on this thread. They are doing just fine. Crazy how defensive people get isn't it?

Anyway, I could go on and on about " the fear of God ", the invention of " Demons ", etc.

It is all in ones head, and more in ones " belief ".

If you choose to not " believe " in these things, and lose that fear, you do find out they are not real.

I used to be a " believer ".

I would be great on any of those Paranormal shows, Finding Bigfoot, Ghost Hunters, etc.

Look up " The Demon Hunter ". It was on Animal Planet I believe. One of the people ( victims ) on the show started posting here. Myself, and Scifake went heavy into investigating that claim, and we un raveled a lot of lies, and truths of Psychological issues. The topic was deleted, and I really can not discuss it. No more shows were filmed, or aired. This is one of the big things that started this topic in my head.

Thank you for explaining... I agree a lot of the so called "experts" are usually just lying to people and trying to make money... Also I don't believe in heaven and hell, angels and demons, etc. But I guess I have some weird views on spirituality. And yes most people aren't even aware of the "paranormal" realm or can choose to close themselves off from it. But I don't think that means these things aren't real, just that you can choose not to be aware of them.

So it goes beyond just "believing" in spirits, some people have these experiences and don't believe-it's not just an open invitation type of thing. Or on the flip side someone can "believe" yet not have any of the experiences. Also others can't force it for you, so with the people who are threatening you, all you're doing is deflecting their energy... So maybe that all sounds like new age BS, I'm ok with that lol. I have more thoughts but don't want to repeat what I'm sure others have already said in this thread. And I haven't really watched many of the supernatural shows other than Paranormal Witness, but that's interesting thanks I will look some of those up...

• 1 month later...

This topic is gold.

I haven't read the 100 plus pages of this, but I don't know if anybody suggested you what actually works in order to invite demons, ghosts, apparitions and other kinds of imaginary friends.

Go to your local cemetery and talk nasty things about some deseased. Can be random, can be handpicked. You pick. Make fun of their photo, say jokes about their names, try to offend as many as you can.

Then go back home and wait patiently until they find your home (I don't know if they know google maps or they know how to track people using social networks). When they get home, be ready for a storm of crap.

Anyway, besides that my post can be taken as "mocking of believers", there's some truth behind: if you offend the dead/demons/whatever, they may get back to you. It's simple. I don't know where people store demons, but a cemetery looks like a good place to start.

I've talked with a friend who's really into this bs and she told me that in order to get invaded by demons/ghosts/evil spirits you need to have a weak mind or to have some sort of talent that interests demons/ghosts, in most cases, people with "psychic" talents are good hosts. But I don't know mate, I think offending demons/ghosts may be the most suitable and cheap way to get your house full of imaginary people or beasts.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Cybele

The govt would not use any psychics, because if they knew about anyone being psychic especially if they are powerful

The government would want their voices and views to be suppressed. They would definitely not use them, because they know things that they do not want leaked or exposed. Why do you think they are so secretive about things they do ie secret societies, symbology, also terminology

Cybele

The govt would not use any psychics, because if they knew about anyone being psychic especially if they are powerful

The government would want their voices and views to be suppressed. They would definitely not use them, because they know things that they do not want leaked or exposed. Why do you think they are so secretive about things they do ie secret societies, symbology, also terminology

They're not. It's cranks who have nothing better to do than spin delusional stories.
  • Like 1

This topic is gold.

I haven't read the 100 plus pages of this, but I don't know if anybody suggested you what actually works in order to invite demons, ghosts, apparitions and other kinds of imaginary friends.

Go to your local cemetery and talk nasty things about some deseased. Can be random, can be handpicked. You pick. Make fun of their photo, say jokes about their names, try to offend as many as you can.

Then go back home and wait patiently until they find your home (I don't know if they know google maps or they know how to track people using social networks). When they get home, be ready for a storm of crap.

Anyway, besides that my post can be taken as "mocking of believers", there's some truth behind: if you offend the dead/demons/whatever, they may get back to you. It's simple. I don't know where people store demons, but a cemetery looks like a good place to start.

I've talked with a friend who's really into this bs and she told me that in order to get invaded by demons/ghosts/evil spirits you need to have a weak mind or to have some sort of talent that interests demons/ghosts, in most cases, people with "psychic" talents are good hosts. But I don't know mate, I think offending demons/ghosts may be the most suitable and cheap way to get your house full of imaginary people or beasts.

I have done similar to your suggestion. I think I have posted them here.

Virginia City, Cape Blanco, Oregon, Bodie,California, and more......

Thank you though.

If magick was as powerful as people claimed (especially summoning anything) don't you think governments would have invested in it. Having a secret army of highly trained occultist. Entire armies terrorized by hallucinations and nightmares. I've practiced and had some strange things happen, but it all boiled down to glorified self-help techniques.

• 3 weeks later...

I had to pray to satan nonstop chanting stuff like perfectly possesed, ColdblooD and stuff that seemed to be provided to me somehow. I dont use written spells but on three occasions as the spirits left me it felt like I was losing my soul and I could feel energy and power leave my body and it was very uncomftorable and I never look forward to having spirits leave my body when I am manifested by a spirit, but the feeling while possesed is amazing, I am smarter, faster, stronger, funnier and the spirit helps satan fufill any promise that he made with me such as song writing, getting fit, being succesfull.

Try to avoid unckean spirits, they can make you sick, depressed, anxiouse and ruin your overall sence of well being. After you dedicate your life to satan, try to indulge yourself in pleasures of your liking so long as it dose not interfear in youor success and overall power.

I have tought the spirits to communicate by tapping me once for yes and twice for no.

"How do I invite evil spirits to my home?" :devil:

I think, it is very easy. Try meditation about an evil spirit. Meditation about his/her name. Mediattion about his/her symbol and picture. Good for such a meditation is

http://www.ingridyoga.co.nz/about/articles/entryid/183/yoga-nidra-relaxation

Tray it every day before you go sleep. I think that in a few weeks you will be clear about. :devil:

• 4 weeks later...

Yes , I am serious....How do I invite evil spirits to my home?.....Or nice ones , does not really matter......

I will do whatever anyone posts that is not to far out there....

Why?

Because I do not believe they exist....I have used the Ouiji board numerous times , begging the devil himself to say hello....Notta

Years and years ago , and on here , I asked in my other home for any spirit/demon , etc to come stay at my house , feel at home , show some kahunas.....Notta

So , really , I see a Topic on how to get rid of spirits , I want to know how to get them here in my home.....

" Please evil and non evil spirits a like , please come to my home in Oregon , we have 2 empty rooms , and I do not think I will get any takers"....

I doubt that will work either.....

Anyway....Show me the way , and I will roll digital video footage when they show themselves :)

Evil feasts upon "fears", not "dares". I really don't think they will entertain your curiosities as this is obviously something that you want. And Good does not feast upon anything. They will not entertain temptations or being tested. It's looks like you are pretty much screwed on this one. Evil is bias; It only appears when it benefits them. Good is Spiritual and only does what benefits you spiritually. Why should they appear if you call upon them for the same reason that you call upon evil?

Evil feasts upon "fears", not "dares". I really don't think they will entertain your curiosities as this is obviously something that you want. And Good does not feast upon anything. They will not entertain temptations or being tested. It's looks like you are pretty much screwed on this one. Evil is bias; It only appears when it benefits them. Good is Spiritual and only does what benefits you spiritually. Why should they appear if you call upon them for the same reason that you call upon evil?

They feast on " fears ".....

14 months ago I was diagnosed with Melanoma stage 2. Surgery soon followed.........If being told you have a stage 2 cancer is not fear, I do not know what is. Adding in moving 1500 miles for work, away from family and friends.

So you have any evidence to support your claims?

Listen. Evil spirits are a figment of a man's mind. That does not mean they are not real, because to the people who have seen them they are 100% real. You don't believe and thus there are no evil spirits that could bother you.

I have to disagree. The Bible tells us we're not in a battle of flesh and blood, but a battle of spirits of good and evil.