Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bee in spider's web rescued by another bee

Still Waters

It seemed that all was lost for one bumblebee after getting trapped in a spider's web.

As the eight legged predator converged on his prey, it seemed a grizzly end was inevitable, until another heroic bee launched himself at the spider, stinging it and rescuing his friend.

http://metro.co.uk/2...er-web-4758426/

• Like 5

That was un-bee-lievable.

That was inevitable lol

• Like 1

That was un-bee-lievable.

Oh behave, or dare I say.... ' Oh beehive'.

• Like 1

That spider "was never found" but if you look closely at the video, the heroic bee stung the spider. That spider must've died afterwards.

• Like 1

Or he shook about six spidery fists impotently and withdrew into the shadows, vowing vengeance against the callow youth hero bee, nursing his wounds and planning his eventual conquering of the entire bee world to make them rue the day!

• Like 3

Not to ruin the magic of this video, but that spider wasn't stung. In the frame that the video stops on, that's not the bee's stinger hitting the spider, it's one of its legs.

• Like 2

Wow! I really liked that query he had, "did the bee somehow communicate it's distress to it's comrade?"

• Like 1

Not to ruin the magic of this video, but that spider wasn't stung. In the frame that the video stops on, that's not the bee's stinger hitting the spider, it's one of its legs.

You may be right. Good catch.

I wish we'd leave off the stinging comments, please! :D

• Like 1

I wish we'd leave off the stinging comments, please! :D

That was a joke. Now you can laugh uproariously. :)

Well..............I'll bee

• Like 1

That's good because if the bee stung it, it would mean the bee would die from losing his stinger.