Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Girl blames ghost but almost win argument

Brian Topp

Next time you’re in trouble, just follow this little girl’s lead – you’ll be fine.

After apparently drawing on the family fish tank with a permanent Sharpie pen, she blames the crime on an obvious culprit – a ghost.

She lists out a whole conversation she had with the fictional being, before eventually caving in and admitting to her mother that she is lying.

By the end of the video she seems to have gained the upper hand however, as her mum is left lost for words after the imaginative little girl somehow flips the accusations back on her, asking her: ‘Are you making this up?’

http://metro.co.uk/2014/07/02/watch-little-girl-blames-bad-behaviour-on-a-ghost-then-almost-out-argues-her-mum-4784860/

Please note, I am not the owner of the video and am not using this video to help bump views

• Like 7

Gotta give her kudos for her efforts.

• Like 2

Even the thought of lying to my parents would never had crossed my mind when I was that sort of age.

Wait til this one reaches her teens, if she can make this up and the parents obviously think it "cute" they are going to have their work cut out for them later!

• Like 3

LMAO! That was hilarious! :clap::tu:

Also on a more serious note, there are kids out there that tell stories of seeing ghosts, entities, demons, angels, god etc. And their dumb parents immediately just believe it and feel they have to tell the world how special their kid is, for their 'evidence/proof' they say 'well a child that young could never come up with such an elaborate story with so much detail'.. Well guess what, some kids can tell lies better then grown-ups! And here we have actual proof of a kid telling lies really well!

• Like 3

In 20+yrs they'll be the proud parents of a lawyer.

Or the 1st female president of the USA!

• Like 6

That little girl will make a great author some day or lawyer as Eldorado has mentioned. What a story teller....

Or the 1st female president of the USA!

Let's hope that dream stays intact after the next election...

Lol one time I was bored and the obvious solution was to poke a tomato repeatedly with a knife. When my mom noticed the tomato I told her the cat did it....and she to this day thinks our cat bit a tomato about 50 times.

Gotta give her kudos for her efforts.

I see a natural politician in the works.

• Like 1