Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFOs of the Sun

markprice

1-sun-ufo-image.jpg

image52.png

ufos at the sun - Bing Images

ufo at the sun - Google Search

Biggest UFO around the sun – New photos 2010-6-6 | Skywalkman's Blog

One theory is that some of them are required to protect from flares that would decimate life on earth instantly/often: no life possible without them (EMVs). The other is they refuel at the sun. Some of the best images were deleted by NASA already but there is still enough left to question this phenomena.

[Note: How about no troll posts this time.]

That is more ridiculous than your Saturn topic

1.The ships would be bigger than Jupiter,where would they be built?

2.Anything that close would be incinerated

You are looking at eruptions from the Sun

• Like 8

UFOs of the Moon

UFOs of Saturn

UFOs of the Sun

UFOs of Mercury

UFOs of Venus

UFOs of Mars

UFOs of Jupiter

UFOs of Uranus

UFOs of Neptune

UFOs of Pluto

UFOs of Grandma

UFOs of Bonanza

• Like 9

Another pixelated fantasy. Got any nice, crisp, clear, high definition images of something real?

• Like 4

I'm not seeing any UFOs. I am, however, seeing pixelation artifacts from overuse of sharpen/cleanup/enhance tools on stars and planets that appear positionally beside and behind the sun.

I think that if UFO hunters want to be taken seriously, they need to have a serious understanding of the sky and what is actually "behind" the sun at any given time (the constellations.) Too many of them seem to think that the universe is just some sort of flat projection.

• Like 4

UFOs of the Moon

UFOs of Saturn

UFOs of the Sun

UFOs of Mercury

UFOs of Venus

UFOs of Mars

UFOs of Jupiter

UFOs of Uranus

UFOs of Neptune

UFOs of Pluto

UFOs of Grandma

UFOs of Bonanza

I'd bet on "UFOs of Grandma", certainly...
  • Like 1

I'm not seeing any UFOs. I am, however, seeing pixelation artifacts from overuse of sharpen/cleanup/enhance tools on stars and planets that appear positionally beside and behind the sun.

I think that if UFO hunters want to be taken seriously, they need to have a serious understanding of the sky and what is actually "behind" the sun at any given time (the constellations.) Too many of them seem to think that the universe is just some sort of flat projection.

Stick around for a while, and your brain will swell from amount of BS flying around here. In few years you will want to smack your head into the wall...
  • Like 1

Welcome to a future locked thread!

• Like 6

This is the age of high definition imagery. The days of of blurry blobs and pixelated crap are over. Forget lights in the night sky. too. That could just be some rich kid with a tricked out quad rotor drone, jerking your chain.

• Like 1

Welcome to a future locked thread!

markprice is trying for the all-time record! I hope the prize is a one way ticket to Bannedville.

Edited by phantasia
  • Like 3

Given what transpired in your last two threads Mark I don't think starting another one like this is going to be a good idea.

Closed.

• Like 5