Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Still Waters

A mother has called on a leading baby formula brand to recall a batch of one of their popular product lines after she opened a tin and discovered a dead lizard rotting inside.

Artilina Castanares, a 30-year-old mother-of-two from the outer north-western Sydney suburb The Ponds, said she made the unpleasant discovery on Friday when she opened a newly purchased tin of S-26 Original Process formula.

http://www.smh.com.a...0713-zt5v6.html

• Like 1

i use to love finding hidden prizes in my cereal as a kid.

i guess these companies are running out of original ideas. ;)

• Like 2

i use to love finding hidden prizes in my cereal as a kid.

i guess these companies are running out of original ideas. ;)

Still better than a sticker that doesn't stick in a Cracker Jack box... It's not even a box anymore. There goes my childhood.

• Like 2

Those companies have dirty workers who hate their jobs? Or maybe people are just doing everything they can to get some media coverage? I am not sure really but all similar stories seems to be lies most likely. Lizard and a baby product? Do they pack those products in swaps or what :)

It's a lizard... Not a cockroach. Why the need for a recall? Sounds like a company war to me.