Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Germany Inc.: Time’s Finally Up for Putin

questionmark

Germany’s business and political leaders are lining up to support a tougher stance on Russia, giving Chancellor Angela Merkel critical backing as she pushes her European Union counterparts to expand sanctions.

Industry group chiefs and lawmakers from Merkel’s governing coalition are expressing the need for deeper measures targeting Russia’s economy following the downing of Malaysia Air (MAS) Flight 17. Public opinion has also shifted, with a majority of Germans now favoring wider actions against Russia.

“This shooting down of a plane is really a turning point,” Martin Wansleben, head of the Association of German Chambers of Commerce and Industry, said in an interview. “It’s such an outrageous act that one must give a clear response.”

Read more

• Like 1

Where's America's clear response? Oh yea...obama's the "something in chief" right now. Never mind.

• Like 1

QUOTE-

"This shooting down of a plane is

really a turning point," Martin

Wansleben, head of the Association

of German Chambers of Commerce

and Industry, said in an interview.

ain't that the truth.

Edited by shrooma
  • Like 1

Do we have a proof already that MH17 was shot down by the Russians? No, we haven`t.

Do we have a proof already that MH17 was shot down by the Russians? No, we haven`t.

So, who is doing his utmost to keep the conflict going, disregarding who might have shot down that plane (and believe me, just as in Lockerbie we will find out).

• Like 2

So you believe the Tyrant shot it down then, do you?

Where's America's clear response? Oh yea...obama's the "something in chief" right now. Never mind.

America and Obama want tougher sanctions, Germany elbowed the idea because she as more at stake than the US, the USA has had to be reined in because Europe have far more to lose with hard hitting Sanctions these Sanctions to date are doing very little. even this latest move is more of a charade. Germany behind the scenes is in talks with Russia in how to keep her imported 37% or Russian Gas flowing through the pipeline that goes through Ukraine. funny old game geopolitics. meanwhile Russia has limited the Gas flow to Ukraine but is still pumping full tilt to Germany on the same gas line. :D But Germany is not happy with Russia their going to put hard hitting sanctions on big bad Russia. as they shake hands on terms to keep the gas flowing between the pair. Hard hitting sanctions the EU should stop buying GAS from Russia. Its the oil/gas money which has given Russia confidence.

Edited by stevewinn
  • Like 1

So you believe the Tyrant shot it down then, do you?

Gaddafi or his henchmen? Most probably not, even if their sabotage network had a good part in the game aiding those who wanted to blow the thing up.

And that is what one of them got busted for.

America and Obama want tougher sanctions, Germany elbowed the idea because she as more at stake than the US, the USA has had to be reined in because Europe have far more to lose with hard hitting Sanctions these Sanctions to date are doing very little. even this latest move is more of a charade. Germany behind the scenes is in talks with Russia in how to keep her imported 37% or Russian Gas flowing through the pipeline that goes through Ukraine. funny old game geopolitics. meanwhile Russia has limited the Gas flow to Ukraine but is still pumping full tilt to Germany on the same gas line. :D But Germany is not happy with Russia their going to put hard hitting sanctions on big bad Russia. as they shake hands on terms to keep the gas flowing between the pair. Hard hitting sanctions the EU should stop buying GAS from Russia. Its the oil/gas money which has given Russia confidence.

Seez Steve

• Like 1

QUOTE-

"This shooting down of a plane is

really a turning point," Martin

Wansleben, head of the Association

of German Chambers of Commerce

and Industry, said in an interview.

ain't that the truth.

Especially for the families :(
  • Like 3

nothing good will come from this AT.

to quote many a Star Wars character-

'i've got a bad feeling about this.....'

Edited by shrooma
  • Like 1

I agree. we have vested interest as well which i've posted about either earlier in this thread or another one, that is why i said America had to be reined in, because the US wanted to go further with hard hitting sanctions. which was in response to the UM'er praetorian-legio XIII who i quoted. asking where Americas clear response is. and that's the fact the EU come out with these mickey mouse sanctions. because if we went down the route of hard hitting sanctions like the yanks want they'd backfire and hurt us more than Russia. you have Germany with her Energy/exports, you have the UK with its defence contracts and gas and you have France with the same. France isnt going to damage its defence industry. i could imagine future orders drying up from the likes of Argentina, Qatar, UAE, and India if France was seen not to fulfil orders. how are those two - new French built soon to be handed over to Russia helicopter carriers coming along. :tu:

• Like 1

how are those two - new French built soon to be handed over to Russia helicopter carriers coming along. :tu:

i wonder....

• Like 1

I agree. we have vested interest as well which i've posted about either earlier in this thread or another one, that is why i said America had to be reined in, because the US wanted to go further with hard hitting sanctions. which was in response to the UM'er praetorian-legio XIII who i quoted. asking where Americas clear response is. and that's the fact the EU come out with these mickey mouse sanctions. because if we went down the route of hard hitting sanctions like the yanks want they'd backfire and hurt us more than Russia. you have Germany with her Energy/exports, you have the UK with its defence contracts and gas and you have France with the same. France isnt going to damage its defence industry. i could imagine future orders drying up from the likes of Argentina, Qatar, UAE, and India if France was seen not to fulfil orders. how are those two - new French built soon to be handed over to Russia helicopter carriers coming along. :tu:

Which makes it all the more surprising that in anthor thread you were screaming your throat out at the French and their helicopter carrier....

BTW, Putin has already announced he wants to up the gas prices in retaliation. As I said: Algeria will be the big winner because Libya is too entertained in some infighting.

Putin has already announced he wants to up the gas prices in retaliation.

shocker!!!

said no-one ever.

Edited by shrooma

So, who is doing his utmost to keep the conflict going disregarding who might have shot down that plane

No party within this conflict is free of guilt and both parts do have aims to continue the conflict so Ido not think that

there is any space for a judgement about who are the good guys and who are the bad guys.

(and believe me, just as in Lockerbie we will find out).

I hope his to happen as soon as possible as the whole world, and especially the media, is on prejudge mode and

thats dangerous and alarming.

• Like 1

Which makes it all the more surprising that in anthor thread you were screaming your throat out at the French and their helicopter carrier....

BTW, Putin has already announced he wants to up the gas prices in retaliation. As I said: Algeria will be the big winner because Libya is too entertained in some infighting.

Its also why British Prime Minister was banging on about the French carriers. vested interest again, if the French defence is seen as unreliable who wins in the battle for future orders instead of placing them with France they'd most probably place orders with the UK defence industry or American. either way the close relations between British and French industry would make us a winner regardless. We were still selling Rolls Royce engines to Hitler in 1939. It just goes to show these headline grabbing "new tougher sanctions" ARE A LOAD OF RUBBISH. when in the background behind the curtain greater issues are at play.

See the Land for Gas thread. How strange.

See the Land for Gas thread. How strange.

Well, there are most probably some contacts between Germany and Russia because once everybody stops talking those who keep dragging their balls on the ground will have won and 100 years after the original European catastrophe we will have V3.0. But I doubt that there are any types of agreements being drawn and that only the Independent (no stranger to having to retract their stories) is privy to what Russians and Germans are talking about.