Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Viking apocalypse will be February 22, 2014

Still Waters

Alrighty then...too much number crunching to get into but the REAL date is...Drumroll please..........3/13/2014 (march 13th,2014) at 4:08pm (that would be in the united states time.Californian time to be exact.Pacific standard time.

Alrighty then...too much number crunching to get into but the REAL date is...Drumroll please..........3/13/2014 (march 13th,2014) at 4:08pm (that would be in the united states time.Californian time to be exact.Pacific standard time.

C'mon give it a shot tell us how you conjured up yet another date. Frankly, you have a number of people in this forum that can handle complex mathematical issue so don't hold back.

C'mon give it a shot tell us how you conjured up yet another date. Frankly, you have a number of people in this forum that can handle complex mathematical issue so don't hold back.

My magic 8 Ball gave me the exact date*.(*True story)....Hey,if it doesn't happen and yer all bummed out because there was no Apocalypse, just give me your exact location and i'll squeeze out a much smaller but just as impressive mini apocalypse. If you want.Or not.You're choice.Lol...God i love me some Armageddon!! In all seriousness, no human walking the face of the Earth knows when it will happen.It will happen,don't get me wrong,but i would the last guy to know when that moment will take place.I can only hope it's closer to you than me.And i do.(no offense, i just really don't wanna go first.Or at all.)

If it was supposed to happen 100 days after the sounding of the horn what has this to do with which calendar you use? 100 days is 100 days

I guess they didn't have the right horn. Probably the one they blew was just something a viking bought in a UK gift shop.

• Like 3

My magic 8 Ball gave me the exact date*.(*True story)....Hey,if it doesn't happen and yer all bummed out because there was no Apocalypse, just give me your exact location and i'll squeeze out a much smaller but just as impressive mini apocalypse. If you want.Or not.You're choice.Lol...God i love me some Armageddon!! In all seriousness, no human walking the face of the Earth knows when it will happen.It will happen,don't get me wrong,but i would the last guy to know when that moment will take place.I can only hope it's closer to you than me.And i do.(no offense, i just really don't wanna go first.Or at all.)

You stated that ".too much number crunching to get into but" which was all horse pucky apparently. All of these modern interpretations of ancient stories is weird.

guys. ragnar lodbrok just showed up and he's kind of annoyed. he says to stop making a mockery out of the religious beliefs of a long vanished culture. also he says that the version of norse belief systems that we know today were written down after centuries of christian influence, and may not resemble the original form those beliefs took.

now he's going to go check out england. i'm going to go along, you know, to make he stays away from any pits full of snakes. just a heads up.

Aww,looks like my magic 8 ball was wrong.Just like the Vikings. And the Mayan's. And Nostradamus. Hey at least im in good company with being wrong.And im glad i was.

• Like 2

Oops. I'm still here. Anyone else?

I spent Ragnarok puking my guts out because of some bad prawns. Don't know about the world, but my stomach did go through a Ragnarok.

It must have been the WRONG horn..the real one has yet to be revealed ;)

It must have been the WRONG horn..the real one has yet to be revealed ;)

Probably one of the apparently hundreds of secret societies the Conspiricy people go on about has it.

Probably one of the apparently hundreds of secret societies the Conspiricy people go on about has it.

Could be true!

• Like 1

All these end of the world predictions by people who died out years ago!

How many Mayans or Vikings do you see around today? no signs of them predicting their own demise.

technically they never died out they just got land and I guess settled
  • Like 1

technically they never died out they just got land and I guess settled

I actually see lots of Vikings and Mayans, though none locally. They haven't died out at all, they've just....

Nevermind, I'm just repeating what you said. Sorry.

• 4 months later...

Funny, how ALL the doomsday predictions evaporate into the nothingness from which they sprang !

Funny, how ALL the doomsday predictions evaporate into the nothingness from which they sprang !

Oh come on ... this one at least was fun.... (you did throw a Ragnarok party didn't you? I did!)...

• Like 1

Oh come on ... this one at least was fun.... (you did throw a Ragnarok party didn't you? I did!)...

Of course it's all fun, I was just poking a stick into the belly of those who take their dooms-day predictions oh so seriously.

• Like 2

By the way, what is the next doomsday prediction? I haven't heard anything on History Channel, and that's where I get most of my doomsday news from.