Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Ghost stole my underwear', woman claims

Brian Topp

A woman called in ghostbusters - after claiming a pervy poltergeist was stealing her KNICKERS.

Terrified Pauline Hickson has moved house seven times in two years - but claims the saucy spirit has followed her around the country, hiding her knickers and bras.

But now, Pauline, from Hull, East Yorks, has called in a professional ghost-buster - who says he has banished the ghost for good.

read more: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/real-life-stories/pervy-ghosts-stealing-knickers-terrified-4024806#.U-VJGmOTGSo

I admit, I was the large man the ghost buster saw.

Had to look after my nephew that day, so that's the teenager

If she can afford motels why does she not buy herself a camera to record the footage and surely if the "poltergeist" followed her across country the "poltergeist" would follow her to her damn motel! Oh a hypno-exorcism guess everything I said is a bit irrelevant now :blush:

Edited by EzyEllis
  • Like 2

Maybe she wears thongs and they've somehow managed to get lost up her behind, Some of those things are tiny.

• Like 6

That ghost must be desperate to follow her across the country

Why does this ghost have to go after women in the afterlife? Didn't it have enough, while it was still living in the human world? Oh my! :innocent:

If she can afford motels why does she not buy herself a camera to record the footage and surely if the "poltergeist" followed her across country the "poltergeist" would follow her to her damn motel! Oh a hypno-exorcism guess everything I said is a bit irrelevant now :blush:

Simple really, and well known to peeps that frequent UM, once the camera is busted out, all paranormal occurrences cease to happen. Why waste all that money on paranormal investigators and exorcists when a $20 webcam is all the cure you lady?

• Like 3

Sounds more like a case of unrequited love from a stalker who has a panty fetish or like EnderOTD suggested, you break out the cameras and there won't be any paranormal activity. Then again, we might just have to wait for an update to the story.

Edited by Coralie
  • Like 1

Either a desperate cry for attention or someone is using said knickers for boat sails. I admit I don't have an explanation about the shower and stuff but gimme time and I'll make something up. :P

• Like 3

A ghost with an lingerie fetish! This ghost may need therapy! -"Hello my name is Mr. Ghost and am addicted to underwear! " :D

• Like 1