Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Westboro to protest Robin Williams funeral

Paranoid Android

If anything, this I feel proves that they are about shock value, and anything they purport as a belief is therefore obviously a sham.

• Like 2

The members of the laughable Westboro church are nothing but the scum that forms on public toilets. They are nothing, stand for nothing, and will live their lives as nothing. I spit on these cowards.

Yep, they're still at it. Even after Phelps Sr is gone :wacko:

Hi PA... I saw this on my news feed.. Robin Williams was cremated the day after he died and his family scattered his ashes in San Francisco Bay, according to reports. http://news.sky.com/story/1322370/robin-williams-ashes-scattered-by-family

Hi PA... I saw this on my news feed.. Robin Williams was cremated the day after he died and his family scattered his ashes in San Francisco Bay, according to reports. http://news.sky.com/...tered-by-family

Thanks BM, it's good to hear that the Williams family aren't going to be assaulted by WBC.

As an aside to all, I just found the following video while looking into BM's link, and I have to say that Aussies say it as it is *caution, one or two swear words* I hope WBC is listening, though if they are they're probably going to say that Adam Hills is going to burn in Hell also.

• Like 5

They won't stop till there all dead,there evil people if I ever saw them protesting a friends wake I would run them all over lol

Thanks BM, it's good to hear that the Williams family aren't going to be assaulted by WBC.

As an aside to all, I just found the following video while looking into BM's link, and I have to say that Aussies say it as it is *caution, one or two swear words* I hope WBC is listening, though if they are they're probably going to say that Adam Hills is going to burn in Hell also.

[media=]

[/media]

Adam Hills is not only one of the funniest guys on TV BUT, he is right in everything he said in the video,.I applaud him. Sadly the WBC wouldn't go to Iraq to protest, they only prefer to cause trouble in a country that allows them that freedom. Trouble with freedom is, some people can abuse the privilege.

PS...The Last Leg is brilliant lol

Edited by Beckys_Mom
  • Like 1

Well I would never do this to anyone who died. I'm sorry they do have a constitutional right to protest.

Well I would never do this to anyone who died. I'm sorry they do have a constitutional right to protest.

And the people have a constitutional right to have an opinion on the WBCs protests and motives .... so here we are.

• Like 1

Adam Hills is not only one of the funniest guys on TV BUT, he is right in everything he said in the video,.I applaud him. Sadly the WBC wouldn't go to Iraq to protest, they only prefer to cause trouble in a country that allows them that freedom. Trouble with freedom is, some people can abuse the privilege.

PS...The Last Leg is brilliant lol

Actually I've been reading several news sources that say they've accepted the offer to protest in Iraq. Though so far nothing outside of independent sources and blogs, nothing from the major networks which leaves me thinking it's a rumour being reported as fact.
  • Like 1

[media=]

[/media]

I'm gonna have to youtube this guy now. THis is, I believe, a worthy tribute to who Robin Williams was. I think this guy knocked out of the park. Bless him.

Chances are, no matter how much people might show it's arguable to, and are paid to, Westboro wont go to IRAQ. Much that I think they are crazy in what they do now, I think they are too scared to go and won't admit it. Which shows everyone how absurd they really are and how they can't see it.

I had read a book of one of the excommunicated daughters of a family brainwashed into the sect. She sees how they are now, but she had no choice to leave, including leaving her family. Seeing it how it works in the cult, one little thing you do that might seem innocent, and you are out. Maybe if we give it some more years, there won't be a Westboro cult, everyone would be booted out.

http://www.amazon.com/Banished-Surviving-Westboro-Baptist-Church/dp/1455512427

Actually I've been reading several news sources that say they've accepted the offer to protest in Iraq. Though so far nothing outside of independent sources and blogs, nothing from the major networks which leaves me thinking it's a rumour being reported as fact.

I think you're right. A lot of wishful thinking.

This is sad,but it doesn't surprise me..it's sad because Robin Williams brought so much joy and laughter to so many people..the WBC are just a bunch of fearful,hateful,ignorant idiots with nothing better to do with their time..don't Christians have a saying "idle hands are the devil's playground"?Well,these scum have idle ands because as I said they have nothing better to do than to pickett funerals of ANYONE who THEY deem as "unworthy of God's love"...well,EVERYONE is worthy of God's love,even them..those d-bags are NOT Christian,they're just PRETENDING to be...

And the people have a constitutional right to have an opinion on the WBCs protests and motives .... so here we are.

I am just saying that the death wishes cross the line just a bit. Speak up against them but don't make death wishes.

• Like 1

I am just saying that the death wishes cross the line just a bit. Speak up against them but don't make death wishes.

Well they want everybody to burn in hell. Wishing them death is pretty tame next to that, but it is unnecessary too.