Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Why do people insist everything is faked?

ali smack

how come a lot of people think that every time a national or international disaster happens, that it's faked.

I think it's a bit silly myself.

• Like 5

Lies fill the voids in their lives?

Or they could be cynical.

You got some specifics for us to argue about?

Almost everything today is easier to fake, like UFO pics, or BF pics.

It's just a thang

• Like 2

Most of people today are fake and make one think that their 'work' is fake too. At least that's how i see it.

• Like 1

I think that Sir Smoke aLot brings up a valid point.

Everytime something major happens in the World, people are quick to find a way to spin it as a staged event, even before any real information is available.

Why is it that some people automatically switches into conspiracy mode ?

• Like 2

I think that Sir Smoke aLot brings up a valid point.

Everytime something major happens in the World, people are quick to find a way to spin it as a staged event, even before any real information is available.

It gives them power? If something major happened just as it's portrayed, people don't feel in control. If that major event is portrayed as a secret conspiracy that no one is suppose to know about, those that do know about it will then feel more in control and more powerful as a result.

• Like 3

Because the truth is sometimes inconvenient for them. We live in a culture these days that automatically has to assign blame for things and people will put the blame on people and institutions that they do not trust themselves or feel that have an nefarious motive for certain events. It's why 9/11 has so many "truthers" and other things. Some people cannot comprehend that a bunch of organized and determined individuals with an extremist view about what is considered to be an affront to their God exploited lax security measures aboard aircraft and used them as weapons against thousands of innocent people. To me, they cannot comprehend that mass murder can be committed by lone individuals but by those who have (apparent) agendas and reasons for doing so.

You look at the conspiracies that have popped up around MH17 for example. A number of people do not believe that it was an accidental shootdown by some inexperienced soldiers. Russia is busy absolving itself of any blame (perceived or otherwise) because no one wants blood on their hands. Russia has already pretty much turned the world against itself for what happened in Crimea and it doesn't want the deaths of nearly 300 innocent people on their hands. And to do this, they produce "alternate" theories for Russian nationalists and people who believe that "the West" is somehow evil and it's "mass media" are lying to us all.

• Like 3

how come a lot of people think that every time a national or international disaster happens, that it's faked.

I think a better word for some of the things you're talking about is "staged". The events are real, but not really spontaneous or as described.

MH17 is an example. The facts do not match the narrative, they contradict the narrative.

• Like 3

I think a better word for some of the things you're talking about is "staged". The events are real, but not really spontaneous or as described.

MH17 is an example. The facts do not match the narrative, they contradict the narrative.

We all know what you believe, Babes, but the question here is why? You keep claiming that facts back you up, but I can't remember you ever producing a fact here, just your opinions.

• Like 8

Mostly cause the powers that be lie. Constantly. Whatever the situation, it usually ends up with them having more power. Then you look at things like how they intentionally gave black people syphilis, or how they intentionally gave thousands in Europe AIDS tainted blood, with no one getting in any trouble in either case.

Everyone knows how our elected constantly lie. No one has a problem believeing that. Right up till their world view is questioned over it. Then somehow known liars become honest, and those who question become "silly".

• Like 8

We all know what you believe, Babes, but the question here is why? You keep claiming that facts back you up, but I can't remember you ever producing a fact here, just your opinions.

Hi Swanny

If you have not been paying attention to the photos of the wreckage of MH 17, I'm really sorry, but that's a personal problem. If you are not aware that Ukraine confiscated the ATC tapes quickly, I'm really sorry.

I understand that western media has gone silent on the matter, even after the days of passionate feelings and claims of Russian involvement, and if your only source of information is NBC, CBS or other western media, I really do understand your being in the dark. You are probably not aware that even the BBC published a story/video early on, and then quickly retracted it, most likely because the story actually revealed facts that did not fit in with the official narrative.

You may enjoy living in the relative dark places created by the mainstream media, but I prefer to read a lot. You may prefer to reach conclusions before a complete investigation as the mainstream media and US government do, but I prefer the reverse order. Investigate thoroughly, propose possible scenarios, and then finally reach a conclusion.

Have a good weekend. :tu:

Edited by Babe Ruth
  • Like 5

Hi Swanny

If you have not been paying attention to the photos of the wreckage of MH 17, I'm really sorry, but that's a personal problem. If you are not aware that Ukraine confiscated the ATC tapes quickly, I'm really sorry.

I've seen plenty of photos, but you seem to be the only one claiming these photos are evidence of anything other than a SAM attack. I've seen no evidence as to whether the accident investigators have been denied the ATC tapes, either.

I think it is because people want to believe that everything happens for a reason and that things are controlled. Chaos and disorder scare people. People want to think that things are not chaotic, random, and beyond human control.

• Like 2

If you are not aware that Ukraine confiscated the ATC tapes quickly, I'm really sorry.

Been Googling and found this statement from the Dutch Safety Board which suggests that they have the ATC data:

The report will contain the first factual findings arising from the investigation based on various sources, such as the cockpit voice recorder and the flight data recorder (the black boxes), air traffic control data, radar and satellite images. This data is currently being compared and will subsequently be analysed.

http://www.onderzoek...the-netherlands

• Like 4

I think it is because people want to believe that everything happens for a reason and that things are controlled. Chaos and disorder scare people.

The Global Elite control this system we live in. So it's controlled for certain so when one of these false flag operations are executed, we have a vague idea who's pulled it off. The chaos is controlled, in a manner of speaking.

About your other point, if I may share something wonderful, I believe life begins to mean more to the person when they believe everything happens for a reason. Whether it be a mundane reason or divinely inspired. Life becomes more important, special, and worth fighting for.

People want to think that things are not chaotic, random, and beyond human control.

This is an assumption, of course. We cannot speak for everyone. Only ourselves.

• Like 2

Swanny

ATC data is one thing--altitude and routing data. The tapes of the conversations between controllers and pilots are quite another.

• Like 1

Because it is in human nature to dismiss everything someone wouldn't believe in or can create disturbances to our ways of understanding ourselves or our world. Remember Galileo Galilei as the best proof!

The Global Elite control this system we live in. So it's controlled for certain so when one of these false flag operations are executed, we have a vague idea who's pulled it off. The chaos is controlled, in a manner of speaking.

About your other point, if I may share something wonderful, I believe life begins to mean more to the person when they believe everything happens for a reason. Whether it be a mundane reason or divinely inspired. Life becomes more important, special, and worth fighting for.

This is an assumption, of course. We cannot speak for everyone. Only ourselves.

I disagree that the global elite control the world. They control many things, but most of the time they are reactionary and above all else, fear the fact that the masses could one day rise up against them. This has happened in countless revolutions in the past and will likely one day happen to them again. Once it does happen, a new elite is eventually established and a new world order begins anew.

Speak for yourself. I think the world is vastly more meaningful and life far more interesting when one admits to oneself how little one knows, that one simply does not know if life has meaning, that one simply does not know why we are here. When one admits to oneself one's true vast ignorance, one is set free. But that is just me, I cannot speak for others. Belief in destiny/meaning can be great, or it can be a terrible, terrible thing that becomes a justification for the belief in one's own superiority over others.

It's a "bit silly" to NOT question the official story.

Two words: declassified documents.

You don't have to look back very far to see example after example of false flag operations, conspiracies, government cover-ups...

These are not speculative and tinfoil hat ideas, these are printed in cold hard ink about real events perpetuated by real people in power. If the government is willing to treat it's own citizens like guinea pigs, how far are they willing to go to conceal the truth? The NSA is a perfect example: 15 years ago, mass surveillance was just a conspiracy theory. Now you can't turn around without hearing another revelation about it. I wish the world was all lollipops and roses but history teaches us that evil men will go to any lengths necessary to increase their power.

• Like 5

Life doesn't really exist. It is all a ploy operated by the CIA.

Incidentally, all posters here are either CIA operators observing and trying to brainwash, or undercover CIA ops pushing their own agenda.

Except me of course. I am a deep cover CAMRA op dedicated to brainwashing posters in good beer.

So escape while you can. It may not be too late.

• Like 3

It's a "bit silly" to NOT question the official story.

Two words: declassified documents.

You don't have to look back very far to see example after example of false flag operations, conspiracies, government cover-ups...

These are not speculative and tinfoil hat ideas, these are printed in cold hard ink about real events perpetuated by real people in power. If the government is willing to treat it's own citizens like guinea pigs, how far are they willing to go to conceal the truth? The NSA is a perfect example: 15 years ago, mass surveillance was just a conspiracy theory. Now you can't turn around without hearing another revelation about it. I wish the world was all lollipops and roses but history teaches us that evil men will go to any lengths necessary to increase their power.

I agree, and the world has always been like this. I honestly don't know why this is so surprising to people. But the fact is that there is no global elite working together to enslave the masses. It is powerful individuals sometimes working together, sometimes working against each other, to try and increase their own (or their own nation/peoples) power/wealth. Individuals within this powerful elite rise and fall.

In other words, it is just politics. Dark, shrewd, backroom, politics.

• Like 1

Didnt all Y`all get the memo ? We all live in a bubble ! Its all just a made up dream of some Higher Beings ! See How its Helping Colorado already ! :tu:

• Like 2