Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Liverpool win the European Cup

Blackleaf

what kind of high school sports are played in england?soccer,basketball,baseball,

hockey,tackle football?how do you think a bunch of british rugby all stars would do

on the nfl field against ray lewis,lavar arrington,or john elway?

642572[/snapback]

We would wipe the floor with you lot,our boys dont need to be padded up to the hilt to protect our little bones,

Our boys would be fitter as well so would run you into the ground,yous have a break every 3 seconds to get a breather,we guys go solid for 80 mins (with a little break in between RA RA RA

643325[/snapback]

maybe one day that will happen.if an nfl player were to hit one of your girly men soccer or ruby players,the doctors would have to strain the dirt on the field to

find their remains!!!rugby is a great game,but you gotta be really bored and

feminine to play soccer.

644490[/snapback]

If NFL players are such hard men, then why do they were 10 tonnes of body armour? Our rugby is similar to your football, but rugby is a contact sport and a dangerous one and the players hardly were any padding or armour. NFL is almost a non-contact sport, it stops and starts every 30 seconds and the players wear loads of bodt armour and even helmets.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Commander CMG

• warden

• Tommy

• nick_fury

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

what kind of high school sports are played in england?soccer,basketball,baseball,

hockey,tackle football?how do you think a bunch of british rugby all stars would do

642572[/snapback]

We would wipe the floor with you lot,our boys dont need to be padded up to the hilt to protect our little bones,

Our boys would be fitter as well so would run you into the ground,yous have a break every 3 seconds to get a breather,we guys go solid for 80 mins (with a little break in between RA RA RA

643325[/snapback]

maybe one day that will happen.if an nfl player were to hit one of your girly men soccer or ruby players,the doctors would have to strain the dirt on the field to

find their remains!!!rugby is a great game,but you gotta be really bored and

feminine to play soccer.

644490[/snapback]

If NFL players are such hard men, then why do they were 10 tonnes of body armour? Our rugby is similar to your football, but rugby is a contact sport and a dangerous one and the players hardly were any padding or armour. NFL is almost a non-contact sport, it stops and starts every 30 seconds and the players wear loads of bodt armour and even helmets.

646194[/snapback]

Exactly what i said thumbsup.gif

642572[/snapback]

What about other american sports though, basketball? ouch he slapped my hand! foul! he ran into me! foul!he obstructed me from running! foul!

football players go out every week and often get injured for momnths at a time, look at djibril cisse back last year, he was close to never being able to walk again

642572[/snapback]

What about other american sports though, basketball? ouch he slapped my hand! foul! he ran into me! foul!he obstructed me from running! foul!

football players go out every week and often get injured for momnths at a time, look at djibril cisse back last year, he was close to never being able to walk again

646219[/snapback]

Cisse and his ability to come back after that double break is amazing but there are many that milk the injury excuse like Harry Kewell.

The champions league has become a joke,imagine being 4th in your league,you are 30 points behind your leading team that win your league and you get an aesy draw and go on to win the cup,how the hell does that make you the championsof Europe when you arent even the champions of your own country

As they say, it’s the luck of the draw. thumbsup.gif

Here’s some pics of St Georges sq, and the party bus.. cool.gif

post-130-1117394649_thumb.jpg

post-130-1117394664_thumb.jpg

Brilliant... did you take these Tommy and was ytour trip to Liverpool planned to coincide with this or did it just work out that way? The atmosphere must have been electric.

Edited by XSAS

These are my mate’s pics. I was about to go off to see the tour bus but fell victim to my home-made chicken stir-fry. tongue.gif but we still managed to go out after the celebration. Police actually tried to stop more people for going to see it as the square had totally maxed out its capacity. There were people even on the top of Liverpool lime street station; god only knows how they got up there! grin2.gif

I'm a student at Liverpool Uni, and it has been unbelievable around town since Wednesday! w00t.gif We were out Wed Thurs and Fri, and the atmosphere has been incredible! thumbsup.gif