Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ghost soldiers

Theone

Hey

I've been to normandy last week and visited omaha beach and so. Omaha beach was a blooth bath at the time and when i was walking there i was thinking would there stil be ghosts of soldiers here. Has anyone of you guys ever heard of war places that are haunted or so?

Greetings

The one

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Eva Evermore

• Theone

• maryjo1975

• Nadia B.

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey

when i was walking there i was thinking would there stil be ghosts of soldiers here. Has anyone of you guys ever heard of war places that are haunted or so?

Greetings

The one

764940[/snapback]

Probably and yes.

Yes. In the U.S. in the east. All over Gettysberg there are still ghosts from the war. There are many stories of people seeing whole war moments acted out infront of them and then all of the sudden all the solders will just vanish. There are hundreds of hauntings all over that area.

I have heard MANY stories about battle grounds here in the US.

What happend while you were there?

I have heard MANY stories about battle grounds here in the US.

What happend while you were there?

765267[/snapback]

Well, unfortunatly, I have not really been there. I used to live on the east coast when I was a child and it was just stuff that we all kind of knew. I have not tried it (yet!) but there is this hill in gettysberg (I can't remember the name though) and it is rumored that if you stop your car at the bottom and put your car in nuetral, it will be slowly pulled up the hill. I have seen many photos of ghost soldiers and woman in clothing of the day. I have heard numerus stories of seeing hundreads of soldiers at one time on the battle fields. I also know of many hauntings by soldiers in Abingdon VA from the civil war.