Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Footage of an alien peering thru window...

TheLikeness

Try to upload the image on www.imageshack.us, if you cant put it here.

I saw the alien peering thru window, in a paranormal tv show, here in argentina...maybe i have it on tape...wonder where is that tape...

That show was great, i miss it a lot...

And you are right, the alien shows twice! , i remember now, creepy as hell.

I think I remember this footage as well, I will try and start searching for it... apparently no one else is having any luck.

Jeez, my comp is acting up...

can I just email it to one of you?

that way, someone who has more patience

than I do can post it up! ph34r.gif

Yes, email it to me: coolflare48@yahoo.com I'll shrink it no problem thumbsup.gif

lets see, I keep thining a alien is gonna pop up in my window now ;(

I guess if no-one can find it, I'll look around........WAIT could this site have it in the UFO video section??!!!!??! or the alien Video Selection??!!?????!!

Courtesy of TheLikeness: a drawing of what it should look like

user posted image

Edited by TaintedDoughnuts
  • Like 1

okay, here is the picture!

i drew it on my laptop and i used one

of those touch pads so excuse the crappiness.

so, the alien peers thru twice. it looked creepy as hell doing it.

The family had no idea until they saw the footage.

again, this family lived on a farm, thet had a couple of mean dogs

that would've surely ripped any intruder to shreds (or at least bark)

Not one reaction from them.

and, im not sure on this but i think i remember

the family reporting footprints or somthing strange

outside the window after checking outside upon viewing

the tape.

798765[/snapback]

Thanks for the help, tainted dougnuts!

Courtesy of TheLikeness: a drawing of what it should look like

user posted image

801456[/snapback]

Well, that's definately not the one I saw. The one I saw had the window directly behind the people on the sofa, and no Santa Claus. Looks like aliens have a habit of popping their heads up at living room windows at night.

Networks ought to start re-airing these old paranormal shows!

you know, it was many years ago so the sofa might've been under the window...

alls i know is that it was Xmas and there wa a sofa and a window and a freeky alien.

WE GOTTA FIND THIS FOOTAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I picture, it's night kinda and out of no where, his head pops up like it was just looking the whole time but it wasn't. and then does it again, maybe we have it here already.

If anybody has a p2p program such as kazaa, Lime Wire, Win MX, etc. Try looking under their videos for STRANGE UNIVERSE.

I've searched for it on BearShare Lite under "Strange Universe", "alien face window" and "alien window", and turned up nothing. It's an old clip from a show that probably not that many people watched. I think unless you launch a national campaign to find it, it might not turn up.

I've searched for it on BearShare Lite under "Strange Universe", "alien face window" and "alien window", and turned up nothing. It's an old clip from a show that probably not that many people watched. I think unless you launch a national campaign to find it, it might not turn up.

804357[/snapback]

Very true, sadly...

Show: Strange Universe

one of the anchor's was EMMETT MILLER.

He is on Ch.5 here in southern cali. Does the news.

I'm telling you, this footage is worth all this... wub.gif

All this would be alot easier if we had a date, which i'm pretty sure we don't.

My cousin used to love that show, he taped like almost all the episodes, so i E-Mailed him and asked him if he had it, he remembered seeing it, he did tape it, because he remebers looking at it over and over trying to figurre out if it was fake, he said that it was christmas and what it sounded like was like what you described likeness in your drawing, he was gonna go look for it and bring it to our family reunion next weekend, hopefully he does.

ta ta for now

All this would be alot easier if we had a date, which i'm pretty sure we don't.

My cousin used to love that show, he taped like almost all the episodes, so i E-Mailed him and asked him if he had it, he remembered seeing it, he did tape it, because he remebers looking at it over and over trying to figurre out if it was fake, he said that it was christmas and what it sounded like was like what you described likeness in your drawing, he was gonna go look for it and bring it to our family reunion next weekend, hopefully he does.

ta ta for now

805141[/snapback]

BOOYA! w00t.gif

yes, this is gonna be awesome but how is he gonna get it online? you can't host.........YES YOU CAN, I'll find the guy who knows how to host them online for free. how could we have done this without each other? I'll find the guy on how ot put it online, but he needs to get it on his computer first. original.gif we're gonna see aliens!

Cool FA.. If i am not on leave me a pm to check when you guy's get it on.. You know i want to see this for myself. thumbsup.gif

Sry to break it to ya, but i just found out that my cousin won't be at my reunion, but he does have it, i'm gonna ask him if he can send in by mail or i'm gonna try to get him on this website. Still keep looking in case something goes wrong!!!!

Sry to break it to ya, but i just found out that my cousin won't be at my reunion, but he does have it, i'm gonna ask him if he can send in by mail or i'm gonna try to get him on this website. Still keep looking in case something goes wrong!!!!

807254[/snapback]

What?? He has it, really?? That exact segment? Fan-tas-tic! alien.gif Now, the question of how to upload it to the internet. Does he know how to do that, or know someone who can do it for him? Getting the file hosted shouldn't bee too hard, but I don't know how to get it on the internet from a tape. Hopefully you can find a way.

Edited by Rare and Unusual Human Creature