Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bush

starlitkate

If you could re-elect bush, would u and why??  

24 members have voted

1. 1. If you could re-elect bush, would u and why??

• Yes
    • No
    • Not sure

Nxt2Hvn

People have opinions that differ from yours, deal with it, I know you would love a dictator society where no one thinks, or questions anything, but that isnt going to happen learn to understand that people do not like Bush, the damage is done.

830469[/snapback]

And you are welcome to that opinion... but it is truly sad you cannot post your opinions and feelings without putting someone down.. an individual or a group as a whole ... truly truly sad..

830500[/snapback]

Generally, people will resort to put-downs and pedantic arguments when they feel threatened by the opposing party. Take it as a compliment. thumbsup.gif

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Faeden

• Nxt2Hvn

• bboy

• Raelian1

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

For those in support of Bush why do you support him?

I agree we should not call him names or compare him to Hitler, but why do you like him as a President.

So Kratos am I wrong in saying the world is turning against Bush? Or am I just fantasising about it, and seeing things? Maybe some people are so proud that no matter what he does that is wrong, they will never swallow there pride and admit that they where wrong?  yes.gif Sounds like something Bush is famous for, I actually am amazed he has admitted wrongs in his latest c*** up.....

830497[/snapback]

Guess, you didn't read Larry's first post in this thread. no.gif Maybe you should go back and read it. yes.gif

O, I see what he has done wrong, but I don't hate him with such fury and I am a citizen of this country. tongue.gif He isn't a totally messed up guy though... he does good, still your hatred would rather turn the blind eye to those deeds and build him up as "Great Satan" (props to Redneck for that).

What gets me is Satan is supposed to be a great lover of war and suffering, yet most Americans that voted for him are Christian, knowing that he is a war monger, and would cause suffering, its confusing..... Its strange to believe that so many people would believe that Jesus would agree with such an agressive war loving tyrant  huh.gif  But hey Bush said him self that God wanted him to become president, so that he could go to war and all the robots went with it wacko.gif BAAAAA bAAAAA

830446[/snapback]

Well said Faeden. thumbsup.gif

But the truth about Satan is that he is an eloha from the same planet as our creators. He feels humans are no good (well George "Brainhole Terrorist" Bush is anyway). He is against this campaign of terror Bush is leading. Also, Jesus Christ disapproves and condemns what Bush is doing and the fact that enough people would vote for this brainhole terrorist.

830468[/snapback]

blink.gif

I do not feel threatened by Bush as an opponent, I live in the UK, I am offend by murderers, and war, and keeping your public fearful so you can do evil right under there noses, sorry maybe I should love murder and war and fear manipulation? Would I be a good guy then?. Its almost as if you don’t love war and suffering your the devil, if so then I am Satan and proud. Its so hypocritical I am bewildered. You know many of the German public supported what Hitler was doing, and where controlled in many of the same ways that Bush keeps his public in check. Again I never compared Hitler to Bush but there are some worrying similarities.

I wouldnt ever vote for him. i feel sorry for him though I believe he truly thinks he is doing a good job as President... I cant for the life of me see why Bush supporters support him. next2heavn could you possibly give me some insight on this?? It seems the biggest supporters are those who support the war on terror. Taking that out of the equation what has he done for this country that has benefited the people? not the rich but the regular people like us on the forum?

As if we didn't know how this poll would end up. Its not too hard to see this board leans to the left, and against Bush. Especially with so many Europeans on this board.

Allright Faeden, I dislike Bush as much as the next guy, but get back on topic.

Topic is.... Would you vote for Bush again?

Me, I would not have voted for him the first time, after I had heard 3 political analysts refer to him as a war monger, I was kind of put off and that was before 9/11.

and whats wrong with that?? i think thats what makes this board so special that you have such a diverse amount of people all sharing their opinions in an open format!! Sometimes your not the majority so what get over it. People who dont like Bush have to do it for 3 more years... If the majority of the people from other countries dont like him i would say they have good reason to think that way.

As if we didn't know how this poll would end up. Its not too hard to see this board leans to the left, and against Bush. Especially with so many Europeans on this board.

830540[/snapback]

O.K. I'm an American and I don't like bush, also I'm not a left wing whatever I am a man with an opinion, but can you shed light on why you support Bush?

What gets me is Satan is supposed to be a great lover of war and suffering, yet most Americans that voted for him are Christian, knowing that he is a war monger, and would cause suffering, its confusing..... Its strange to believe that so many people would believe that Jesus would agree with such an agressive war loving tyrant  huh.gif  But hey Bush said him self that God wanted him to become president, so that he could go to war and all the robots went with it wacko.gif BAAAAA bAAAAA

830446[/snapback]

Well said Faeden. thumbsup.gif

But the truth about Satan is that he is an eloha from the same planet as our creators. He feels humans are no good (well George "Brainhole Terrorist" Bush is anyway). He is against this campaign of terror Bush is leading. Also, Jesus Christ disapproves and condemns what Bush is doing and the fact that enough people would vote for this brainhole terrorist.

830468[/snapback]

blink.gif

830529[/snapback]

I've noticed you're confused by my statement. If you read the free e-book "Intelligent Design: Message from the Designers", you would understand why I made that statement and who Satan really is.

I do not feel threatened by Bush as an opponent, I live in the UK, I am offend by murderers, and war, and keeping your public fearful so you can do evil right under there noses, sorry maybe I should love murder and war and fear manipulation? Would I be a good guy then?. Its almost as if you don’t love war and suffering your the devil, if so then I am Satan and proud. Its so hypocritical I am bewildered. You know many of the German public supported what Hitler was doing, and where controlled in many of the same ways that Bush keeps his public in check. Again I never compared Hitler to Bush but there are some worrying similarities.

830532[/snapback]

user posted image

^ Well... looks like Bush isn't the only one that is building his way up to Hitler. laugh.gif

You hate him so much... it really does blind you. Do you see many of the public supporting Bush completely? Or would you rather just ignore those polls and say American is evil? happy.gif

I never said I loved war either. As for suffering, life is suffering.

Edited by __Kratos__

"""But the truth about Satan is that he is an eloha from the same planet as our creators. He feels humans are no good (well George "Brainhole Terrorist" Bush is anyway). He is against this campaign of terror Bush is leading. Also, Jesus Christ disapproves and condemns what Bush is doing and the fact that enough people would vote for this brainhole terrorist.""

Humm... so is satan a physical entity in your belief system?? I dont know too much about your belief system but man the females I see in the news associated with your movement are smokin hot.... where do i sign up j/k

I would not make a very good Hitler Kratos I am opposed to killing in any form, perhaps I could go to war and just call people names and hurt there feelings. LOL I look good in that attire, it really brings out my eyes. happy.gif

Edited by Faeden

I wouldnt ever vote for him.  i feel sorry for him though I believe he truly thinks he is doing a good job as President... I cant for the life of me see why Bush supporters support him. next2heavn could you possibly give me some insight on this??  It seems the biggest supporters are those who support the war on terror. Taking that out of the equation what has he done for this country that has benefited the people? not the rich but the regular people like us on the forum?

830535[/snapback]

Sure...

He has liberated more than 40 million people from tyranny, He has confronted force with force, disrupting terrorist networks and compelling the Islamic fascists to confront a new reality that they will no longer operate unopposed.

I support him because he is a family man.

I support him because I believe he begins each day on his knees.

I support him because he stands fast for what he believes.. he does not sway under pressure

I support him because of his faith

I support him because of his issue positions, abortion, education, Social Security, taxes and health care, gun control, the size of government and the military.

But most of all ... I support Bush because he isn’t afraid to be an American, and he is proud of it thumbsup.gif

(I could go on... but this pretty much sums it up!)

If you have voted and stated your reason why or why not then there probably isn't much left in here for you to say.

Remember there are plenty of places to play and be happy on the forum, go and enjoy them. original.gif

Personally, I think Bush has inhaled so much fairy dust that he's living in a little fairy tale world where he's king of the fairies, and that the fairies of the land love his delusions of grandueur.

Thank the Fates for a Prime Minister that weak and ineffectual.

830540[/snapback]

O.K. I'm an American and I don't like bush, also I'm not a left wing whatever I am a man with an opinion, but can you shed light on why you support Bush?

830553[/snapback]

A few reasons

He is a Christian.

He isn't afraid to take the fight to the terrorists, and show that we will not allow a regime who supports terrorism to keep doing it.

His beliefs on taxes.

He believes in a strong military.

Because he supports the unborn child.

He is family oriented, not out screwing women left and right. (see Clinton and Kennedy)

Those are a few I can think of.....

Edit: To add I will remove any further posts which are not on topic

The topic is would you vote for Bush, state yes or no and then Why, do not ask a poster to defend their reasons for why or I will deem it off topic and also remove that.

And if that takes up too much more of my time, then I will simply close the thread.

Edited by Kismit

I wouldnt ever vote for him.  i feel sorry for him though I believe he truly thinks he is doing a good job as President... I cant for the life of me see why Bush supporters support him. next2heavn could you possibly give me some insight on this??  It seems the biggest supporters are those who support the war on terror. Taking that out of the equation what has he done for this country that has benefited the people? not the rich but the regular people like us on the forum?

830535[/snapback]

Sure...

He has liberated more than 40 million people from tyranny, He has confronted force with force, disrupting terrorist networks and compelling the Islamic fascists to confront a new reality that they will no longer operate unopposed.

Opresed by the once time USA backed distator, and now in a country next to a civil war thank to "the liberation".

I support him because he is a family man.

So, because he is married you backed him. And if he was single?

I support him because I believe he begins each day on his knees.

Religion...pffff

I support him because he stands fast for what he believes.. he does not sway under pressure

He is a politician. He stands where the pools are. If tomorrow the pools favours be muslim, he will be proying Allah.

I support him because of his faith

Again...religion, pfff.

I support him because of his issue positions, abortion, education, Social Security, taxes and health care, gun control, the size of government and the military.

Soo, you support the prohibition of aborting, the forced inclusion of the cristian (or any other) religion in the education of a secular country, no social security, more taxes for the medium class, none for the rich, no heatl care (or provate one), no gun control, oversized fed gov and an strong militarization of your society?

But most of all ... I support Bush because he isn’t afraid to be an American, and he is proud of it thumbsup.gif

And acting that way he is becoming the fun of all the world reducing the USA respetability to none.

(I could go on... but this pretty much sums it up!)

830568[/snapback]

Nxt2Hvn, i said you in other post a long time ago. You, and a lot of other that think like you, dont see the similarities you have whit the islamofacist. Just replace Islam whit Jesus.

830638[/snapback]

First of all they are in a civil war because of terrorists, not because of "the liberation"

Bare with me, I know you aren't THAT blind.

It takes much more to be a family man, than just being married. One day maybe you'll find out.

All you can say to the religion part is, pfff? You obviously don't believe in God, and that is fine, but a lot of people support him because of his faith, me included.

Maybe you don't know, because you aren't from here, but the USA is a spiritual country, its the will of the minority, that it become secular. But the majority are fighting against it, ever since prayer went out of schools in the 60s. Maybe you don't know but not so long ago, there was religion in our schools. I did a lot of research on it one time, you can see that when prayer went out of schools, crime took a drastic upturn. I'm in the middle class, and my taxes have went DOWN since Bush took office, I can show you my tax returns if you want. Once again someone who isn't from here spreading lies. I like gun control the way it is, remember its "people who kill people, not guns who kill people." If that was the case than we would have lots of guns in prison. Maybe you don't realize it, but its the Democrats who believe in an oversized Fed. Once again people, if you are not from the US, why do you think you know so much about the US? When it is obvious you don't.

Religious politicians whether they be Christian Muslim or otherwise always make for terrible leaders, look around the world, the proof is there for you all to see, you say Bboy just because your not an American you cant understand America? that is a odd thing to say, have you thought that because your in America, you cant see the bigger picture, because your too up to close and personal? When you looking at America from a distance, you can see the bigger scale of things, which is why the world is distancing its self from Bush, and his self obsessed ways?

I cant remember what president said it, but it was either Washington or Lincoln, but he said that religion and politics should never under any circumstances mix, and how right he was, just look at the horrible mess Bush is making. Take a step back have a look at the over all picture, its not a pretty one.

All the best

Faeden