Community Status Updates

coldethyl's Photo

coldethyl → BlueMoods

*waves*
Feb 09 2007 05:46 PM
Alara's Photo

Alara → Poetic Reven

Oh no! My cleverly planned distant glare isn't working! I must change the pic asap. How cruel of you Arb! Really, so heartless!
*storms out*
Feb 09 2007 05:35 PM
~Onyx~'s Photo

~Onyx~ → snuffypuffer

*Gives Snuffy back his OU hat* Well, if your gonna be THAT way about it...;)
Feb 09 2007 05:32 PM
~Onyx~'s Photo

~Onyx~ → Satwinder Virdee

Reading, ah yes, I seem to remember reading, lol. I used to enjoy reading alot, when I diddn't have to try and shove 25 hours into a 24 hour-day, lol. If you've paid your dues in school and then in the professional world...then you deserve every good thing you get.
Feb 09 2007 05:25 PM
Satwinder Virdee's Photo

Satwinder Virdee → ~Onyx~

HAHA bless ya. i think everyone has an imagination but over the years its very challenging to keep it going. reading books tends to help it up and running again. lol. its that when u get older ur so messed up with all these responsibilities u dont have time to think about things u like. fantasies part of an imagination. if u stil got that then ur fine
haha
Feb 09 2007 05:07 PM
~Onyx~'s Photo

Your good, I couldn't design a notepad..I have the imagination of a sand-flea.
Feb 09 2007 05:02 PM
Satwinder Virdee's Photo

well after univeristy i want to go into the lighting industry. my final major project in college which we will be starting on monday is based on sculptural lighting. so im eager on that option and then into furniture slowly.
Feb 09 2007 04:43 PM
Ciraxis's Photo

Ciraxis → coldethyl

you stop in and don't say anything? i'm pretty offended
Feb 09 2007 04:42 PM
~Onyx~'s Photo

The best of luck to you, and remember, our education NEVER ends. Do you have anyplace in particular that you would like to work when the schooling is done?
Feb 09 2007 04:37 PM
Satwinder Virdee's Photo

well im currently in my final year at college studying 3D Design and i am going to apply to university this year and should be going in september to study product design :) i cant wait! :D i have a few friends who are studying automotive design in university. its WELL cool :D
Feb 09 2007 04:33 PM
~Onyx~'s Photo

Dunno if I would call it cool, but it does allow me to see things from a different perspective in the automotive industury. Product design? Sounds great, are you currently going to school for it? Interning?
Feb 09 2007 04:31 PM
Poetic Reven's Photo

Poetic Reven → napoleon883

Whats it like, being in the middle of nowhere, surrounded by no one? =P
Feb 09 2007 04:28 PM
Satwinder Virdee's Photo

cool. it must be really cool working for toyota. im going into designing :) product design that is.
Feb 09 2007 04:27 PM
~Onyx~'s Photo

I call it fortunate beacuse when I've spoken to you previously, I've been on my way out of my office and haven't had very long to speak. I work for Toyota, wholesale parts...I ship parts in bulk all over the place.
Feb 09 2007 04:26 PM
Satwinder Virdee's Photo

well its like 6 inches of snow at the moment. and i think in some areas its alot more than that itself. lol! why did u say thats it ur fortune about talkin to me? LOL! just curious. hehe. anyway what do u work as?
Feb 09 2007 04:23 PM