Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

NIGHTMARES

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#16    Purplos

Purplos

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,574 posts

• Everything important is infinite.

Posted 26 June 2005 - 11:02 PM

The scariest dream I ever had - or at least the one that created the most intense fear reaction - was one in which I and a couple of friend were strolling down a path in the woods.  We heard someone coming along the path behind us and decided to get off the path and hide in some underbrush.

Then an old-fashioned nun came along the path pushing a wheelbarrow full of rocks.

I woke up nearly screaming and I have no clue WHY.

Embrace the impossible.

#17    Neo2005

Neo2005

The One

• 3,523 posts

• If you die in the matrix you die here?
    The body cannot live without the mind.

Posted 26 June 2005 - 11:06 PM

I love nightmares.
But the scariest dream i ever had was(true story) me and Arnold Schwarzenegger were fighting monsters.
And Dracual was about to kill me with a axe.
It was really scary

P.S. i was 5

#18    revolver ocelot

revolver ocelot

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 109 posts

• "now i will show you why they call me...revolver"

Posted 26 June 2005 - 11:16 PM

purplos i cannot stop laughing at your dream,i just had a dream solid snake was chasing me with a shotgun.

#19    lp21why

lp21why

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 506 posts

Posted 26 June 2005 - 11:20 PM

I remember having a dream that I was on the back of a truck and this person who was dressed in what looked like KKK attire was chasing after me through what seemed to be the African Serengeti. That freaked the hell outta me!

"Education: The path from cocky ignorance to miserable uncertainty" - Mark Twain.

#20    revolver ocelot

revolver ocelot

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 109 posts

Posted 26 June 2005 - 11:21 PM

laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif

#21    ajagsfairy

ajagsfairy

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts

Posted 27 June 2005 - 04:31 AM

The worst nightmare i think i ever had was a couple months ago. In my dream my boyfriend and i and some other couple that i didnt really know for some unknown reason were out in the middle of no where i think the car broke down or something and came apon this old farm house with a large barn attatched. The people who lived at the house was this weird older couple and were nice but gave out messed up vibes. Anyways in the progression of the dream the owners were showing us something in the barn and the older man took my boyfriend in the house and left me standing with the old woman. She locked me into some small closet along with the girl that was with me. And moments later i heard a blood curling scream of my boyfriend and the sound of metal scraping together. Then after freaking out and stuff someone unlocked the door of the closet to where i was locked in and reached in and grabbed me by my hair and started to drag me through the yard into this workshop behind the house. They threw me onto this large work table and the man was tall and wearing a sergical uniform covered in blood. He strapped me down and took my cloths off and began to torture me and began cutting off my skin. At that point i woke up but i was still crying when i came too. It was very vivid and creepy. It just goes to show i watch way to many messed up movies.

Edited by ajagsfairy, 27 June 2005 - 04:47 AM.

#22    revolver ocelot

revolver ocelot

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 109 posts

Posted 27 June 2005 - 04:09 PM

it has  a similar ring to the texas chainsaw massacre

#23    Cendari

Cendari

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 136 posts

• Philosophy is the love of wisdom, the art of wonder, and asking the tough questions.

Posted 28 June 2005 - 11:22 PM

One of the most recurrent dreams for me is about large bridges and floods.  I never used to be afraid of these things until I started having nighmares about them.  Now I'm wondering if it's some sort of message.  I hope it's not the way I'm going to die.

When a bridge is in my dream it is either crumbling, shaking, covered with water, or in the process of being swept away.  Sometimes I'm in a car with my mom.  During those times we sometimes are able to stop before we get to the bridge and sometimes we can't.  I hate it when the bridge looks safe, then as I cross it water seeps up and makes the bridge float.  

These nightmares drive me nuts. I suppose it could be worse. hmm.gif

Light accepted brings more light, light rejected deepens the night.  From a fellow philosopher.

#24    mishalee

mishalee

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 26 posts

• Quite frankly, I couldn't care less!

Posted 30 June 2005 - 04:09 PM

I hardly ever get nightmares- but when I do, they're hardly ever frightening. I had this one about a brown triangular spacecraft flying close to the ground when I was 3 (oddly enough, this craft does exist though I had never seen it before the dream). Another one was about a ghostly bogeyman that lived in a camp surrounded by pine trees that had a micky mouse toilet in it.

My old friend, which I knew when I was 9 or 10, had horrifying visions. She said when she was checking the mail in her neighborhood (in a suburban area surrounded by several miles of trees in South Carolina) she was looking at a dead leaf that transformed into a decomposed corpse of a human. She said that hundreds of them were walking up the road, seemingly ready to attack her, although she said they were zombie-like and had little purpose. Some had 2 heads and others were parasitic twins and she was entranced just looking at them, "floating a few inches above the ground". She would remain in this state for a few minutes and then the visions would stop. She believed that what she saw was the ghosts that resided in the woods and in the neighborhood. She had several of these and said her mother had visions also. I'm not sure if she was making this up for kicks, but her sister said it was true, she did have the visions. Creepy, huh?

*Signature removed, exceeds permitted size guidelines - Click Here for details.

#25    The Boss

The Boss

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 01 July 2005 - 04:06 PM

a dream i had was was so random,i was thrown into a prision cell with my best mate and next to me was a box of bones,i looked at them and a ghosts girl with a doll went pass,i asked my friend to distract a guard in a spacesuit,i snuck out the back door,i was then running after a man,shooting arrows at him,he then stopped at the top of the hill and got off his horse,he asked a girl to marry him,but she said no and so he took her away to be beheaded....

#26    revolver ocelot

revolver ocelot

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 109 posts

Posted 01 July 2005 - 04:13 PM

i think i am playing metal gear solid three too much,i actually had a dream last night i was with chararcters from it,i was sneaking around with snake,when we ran into revolver ocelot ha aimed a gun at me but we were suddenley in the tortue room from the game,i was standing in the corner in silence,(i am also computer animated)then i was at my house with revolver ocelot and we where kissing but then volgin walked in dragging ocelot away and then i saw the part in mgs3 were boss slaps revolver for shooting out snake's eye.

#27    revolver ocelot

revolver ocelot

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 109 posts

Posted 01 July 2005 - 04:15 PM

it was not a nightmare but it was cool and i was kissing(young)ocelot!!!!he is very nice looking in mgs3

#28    101

PA's Girl

• 4,992 posts

• One half of the perenially, perpetually, purpotratedly, proudly, perfectly, placidly, pleasantly, purposely, presently promised couple to be on UM.

Posted 01 July 2005 - 06:49 PM

My nightmare was where I lost my two front teeth. This happened often as a teen.

One theory is that dreams about your teeth reflect your anxiety about your appearance and how others perceive you. Sadly, we live in a world where good looks are valued highly and your teeth play an important role in conveying that image. Teeth are used in the game of flirtations, whether it be a dazzling and gleaming smile or affectionate necking. These dreams may stem from a fear of your sexual impotence or the consequences of getting old. Teeth are an important feature of our attractiveness and presentation to others. Everybody worries about how they appear to others. Caring about our appearance is natural and healthy.

This info provided from Dreammoods.com

Posted Image

Just remember, you can do anything (that is physically possible) that you set your mind to.  All you have to do is believe in yourself.- Mako

#29    Janiel

Janiel

Author of Best Signature 2005

• 11,369 posts

Posted 03 July 2005 - 02:46 AM

QUOTE(revolver ocelot @ Jul 1 2005, 06:15 AM)
it was not a nightmare but it was cool and i was kissing(young)ocelot!!!!he is very nice looking in mgs3

View Post

Dude, I think you have issues. If you're playing a game to the point where your dreams are based on it, you're playing it too much. Go outside and get some air or something.   blink.gif

Posted Image
гордый фетишйст

#30    hyperactive

hyperactive

abu gaia

• 5,691 posts

Posted 03 July 2005 - 02:56 AM

a dream of thinking i was the last of my kind, stranded on a planet filled with "big uglies".  my only path to survival was to mimic their form, and begin the hybridization of their species....

"He who knows not and knows not he knows not, he is a fool - shun him.
He who knows not and knows he knows not, he is simple - teach him.
He who knows and knows not he knows, he is asleep - awaken him.
He who knows and knows that he knows, he is wise - follow him. "
Arabia

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users