Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Sasquatch DNA Study Announcement

Socio

Spotted this however the announcement does not include any scientific data which would make it more convincing.

http://www.cryptomun...atch-dna-study/

Igor Burtsev made the following announcement on his facebook page today:

The DNA analysis of the Bigfoot/Sasquatch specimen conducted by Dr. Melba Ketchum the head of DNA Diagnostics, Timpson, TX, USA has been over!

Team of American scientists led by Dr. Melba Ketchum for five years has analyzed 109 purported samples of such creatures. The study has sequenced DNA of a novel North American hominin, commonly called Bigfoot or Sasquatch.

There were a large number of laboratories associated with this study including academic, private and government laboratories in which blind testing was utilized to avoid prejudice in testing. Great time and care was taken in the forensic laboratories to assure no contamination occurred with any of the samples utilized in this study.

After 5 years of this study the scientists can finally answer the question of what Bigfoot/Sasquatch really is. It is human like us only different, a hybrid of a human with unknown species. Early field research shows that the Bigfoot/Sasquatches are massively intelligent which has enabled them to avoid detection to a large extent. They are different than us, however human nonetheless.

The hybridization event could not have occurred more than 15,000 years ago according to the mitochondrial data in some samples. Origin of this Hominin was probably Middle Eastern/Eastern Europe and Europe originally though other geographic areas are not excluded. The manuscript associated with this study has been submitted to a scientific reviewed magazine.

For many years, people have refused to believe they exist. Now that we know that they are real, it is up to us to protect them from those that would hunt or try to capture them for research or for sport. They should be left alone to live as they live now. After all, they are our relatives.

At this time, analysis of the Sasquatch genomes is still ongoing. Further data will be presented in the future following this original study. Additionally, analysis of various hair samples purportedly from Siberian Wildman are being tested in an effort to determine if relatedness exists between the Sasquatch and Russian Wildman.

~ Dr. Igor Burtsev,

Head of International Center of Hominology,

Moscow, Russia +7(916)812-6253

inhomin@yandex.ru

My assistant in the USA, Megan Wheeler: sasquatchdna@gmail.com

Edited by Socio

More;

http://www.nabigfootsearch.com/bigfootblog.html

The DNA Project/Update

It’s been many months that myself and members of our team have silently watched the progress of our Bigfoot DNA Project under the guidance of Dr. Melba Ketchum. Silence in this research arena tends to push outsiders to make rash and irresponsible comments. In the technology world, silence about projects is routine, expected and is part of the landscape. In the bigfoot world, people in the past have been boisterous with wild claims, accusations and irresponsible behavior the norm. Our group (North America Bigfoot Search) has been trying to live by a different standard, a professional standard that the rest of the world understands and appreciates.

Dr. Ketchum and her team of scientists and laboratories have been able to sequence three complete genomes, getting identical results independently verified by different labs. This is not a casual everyday finding, this will cause the scientific community to stand up and take notice. Many people have claimed to know what our results were, nearly everyone was wrong, even some high profile media people that have just recently made comments, all were wrong.

Dr. Ketchum originally found the combination to unlock bigfoot DNA and utilized top scientists in various fields to validate her results. The results were independently verified with the group silently sitting on these findings for months, as the results were validated a third and fourth time. Remember, this isn’t one total genome sequence; it’s three with dozens and dozens of other findings validating the results. The exact number of specimens, the number of mitochondrial results and the specifics of the scientific white paper will be released very, very soon. The paper is very complex and filled with amazing findings.

Don't know what to make of this

If this is real, why is it on "Cryptomundo" only?

I mean, why isn't it on BBC or something..

• Like 4

how can you tell something is a hybrid anything?

with a thing like a mule can you point to bits of donkey and bits of horse DNA? And what do the "other DNA" look like? Ape? Manta Ray?

• Like 3

Bullsheet.

More like, Bigfootsheet.

Let's face it, just saying you have Bigfoot DNA is really no different than saying you have a Bigfoot body in a freezer...and we all know how that one turned out.

• Like 7

Ah! So we can expect the study to appear in the Journal Nature or some other peer reviewed journal next month!

Or, just on facebook. Either one has the same credibility.

• Like 4

Haven't we already talked about this once.......about six weeks ago? It was dubious then and I see nothing that's changed about that.

• Like 1

The last reports I saw (a couple months ago) said that Melba's lab was closed, shuttered, and for sale.

Maybe they did their work in a mobile DNA lab - like a mobile meth lab.

• Like 6

And Aliens live in my backyard,come on an announcement on his facebook page,why is this not a big media event.Sorry but this sounds like a load of bull.

• Like 1

I am waiting for the movie......

0.jpg

• Like 1

Isn't this the same DNA analysis that took a very long time to just get off the ground?

So...this is a very stunning find and one that will reshape the scientific mind and community (if it's true, of course)

So why isn't this a bigger deal?

C'mon, people have been trying to prove Bigfoot real for decades. If they finally got the proof they needed, it should be a big deal! Fox News should be over it, CNN should have a report on it, numerous scientists or scientific websites/journals/etc. should be reviewing this. There should be at least a few internet articles of how an infamous creature that people have been believing in for decades is finally real!

But it's not. Just this article and maybe another one if I can find it.

That's what I never understood about some of these people or videos or whatever claiming their piece of evidence proves Bigfoot is real. If it did in fact prove Bigfoot was real, then it should be a big deal. A bigger deal.

Just my thoughts.

• Like 2

Isn't this the same DNA analysis that took a very long time to just get off the ground?

So...this is a very stunning find and one that will reshape the scientific mind and community (if it's true, of course)

So why isn't this a bigger deal?

C'mon, people have been trying to prove Bigfoot real for decades. If they finally got the proof they needed, it should be a big deal! Fox News should be over it, CNN should have a report on it, numerous scientists or scientific websites/journals/etc. should be reviewing this. There should be at least a few internet articles of how an infamous creature that people have been believing in for decades is finally real!

But it's not. Just this article and maybe another one if I can find it.

That's what I never understood about some of these people or videos or whatever claiming their piece of evidence proves Bigfoot is real. If it did in fact prove Bigfoot was real, then it should be a big deal. A bigger deal.

Just my thoughts.

Funny you mention Journals.....

Miss Ketchup said she was not releasing anything until the journals were complete....

So that her peers would also back everything up as evidence of a new species...

I think Miss Ketchup forgot about that part.....

I believe it is going to be on " Not finding Bigfoot " tomorrow night. If Bobo and Moneymaker are not credible enough who would be?

I am getting more and more sick of seeing frauds and liars making money off of ignorant people, or off of us that watch the show to " laugh "...

None of these yahoos should be making a penny off of any " Bigfoot " crap.

And there are millions of hungry families in the US alone, and people donate to the BFRO, and " others " I will not mention.....What a waste.

Funny you mention Journals.....

Miss Ketchup said she was not releasing anything until the journals were complete....

So that her peers would also back everything up as evidence of a new species...

I think Miss Ketchup forgot about that part.....

Ah, I see. Excuse my mistake then.

I believe it is going to be on " Not finding Bigfoot " tomorrow night. If Bobo and Moneymaker are not credible enough who would be?

I am getting more and more sick of seeing frauds and liars making money off of ignorant people, or off of us that watch the show to " laugh "...

None of these yahoos should be making a penny off of any " Bigfoot " crap.

And there are millions of hungry families in the US alone, and people donate to the BFRO, and " others " I will not mention.....What a waste.

You gotta admit though, Finding Bigfoot is quite an entertaining show :D Even if not very intelligent :tu:

Edited by MisstreeDove

Ah, I see. Excuse my mistake then.

You gotta admit though, Finding Bigfoot is quite an entertaining show :D Even if not very intelligent :tu:

You were not mistaken, she lied :)

It may be entertaining to some, but these frauds are making money because people watch it......Do they deserve that?..... :no:

• Like 2

It may be entertaining to some, but these frauds are making money because people watch it......Do they deserve that?..... :no:

She lied? That doesn't make her a very credible person...let alone one who seems suited to handling the supposed evidence of an entire specie's existence.

Moneymaker lives up to his name. :/ I guess as long as people are willing to watch, they'll keep on making money.

She pulls this out every 6 months or so just to keep her sheep following her. It will be interesting to see how many more times she can lead them on before the mindless flock looses interest, and wanders off to follow the next proclaimed holy grail of bigfootery.

We had one of her minions on here quite some time ago whom assured/guaranteed us that the earth shattering news was just around the corner. I guess she was talking about geological time.

• Like 2

I read somewhere that on average, the average human has 4% Neanderthal DNA. How can we tell that it's Neanderthal and not Human in this case? And could this "it's human and a bit of something else" DNA just be a human with a disproportionately high amount of Neanderthal DNA?

• Like 2

I read somewhere that on average, the average human has 4% Neanderthal DNA. How can we tell that it's Neanderthal and not Human in this case? And could this "it's human and a bit of something else" DNA just be a human with a disproportionately high amount of Neanderthal DNA?

I am not a expert on DNA ( far from it ), I am on the understanding that DNA can not have 2 seperate " species " in it, no matter what percent it is.

DNA is thus especially important in the study of evolution. The amount of difference in DNA is a test of the difference between one species and another – and thus how closely or distantly related they are.

While the genetic difference between individual humans today is minuscule – about 0.1%, on average – study of the same aspects of the chimpanzee genome indicates a difference of about 1.2%. The bonobo (Pan paniscus), which is the close cousin of chimpanzees (Pan troglodytes), differs from humans to the same degree. The DNA difference with gorillas, another of the African apes, is about 1.6%. Most importantly, chimpanzees, bonobos, and humans all show this same amount of difference from gorillas. A difference of 3.1% distinguishes us and the African apes from the Asian great ape, the orangutan. How do the monkeys stack up? All of the great apes and humans differ from rhesus monkeys, for example, by about 7% in their DNA.

http://humanorigins.si.edu/evidence/genetics

There are " differences " but not " both human and primate "........

• Like 1

No, they don't necessarily deserve it. But what percentage of TV or Films do?

Unfortunately, my money I spend on advertised products and taxes and uppingTV ratings isn't under my control.

I see things like Discovery Channel advertising on Food Network, now. Something you never used to see.

I'd have to live as a hermit in a cave to keep my numbers and money from supporting stuff I think is stupid or just plain wrong.

Besides, I do think some of the public is seeing the errors of their (footers) ways, and that is a good thing.

And whose to say the actor whose work I support by attending his movie, doesn't spend his millions supporting something I completely disagree with.

We are becoming One World in my opinion. What I do and how I spend my money effects far more than I could imagine.

Yet, I see exactly what you mean, Sakari. But, I see it now as the pure fiction it is and marketed as entertainment.

And I have more confidence in Ranae. She's contradicted every one of their (It's Bigfoot!" this season)

But she needs more Chutzpa!

*Harrumph* Ranae, you don't know what you are talking about!"

Her reply *a knife hand to the neck followed by sweep and elbow to the spine*

Edited by QuiteContrary
  • Like 1

I am not a expert on DNA ( far from it ), I am on the understanding that DNA can not have 2 seperate " species " in it, no matter what percent it is.

There are " differences " but not " both human and primate "........

so when Melba says "it's part human and part something else" they're over simplifying the science and what they meant to say was "it's a lot like a huma, but not human".

There were many offshoots of humans I guess Bigfoot, if real, could be one but he would still look like and act like an animal to me.

"The paper is very complex and filled with amazing findings."

I am sure it is and am sure the findings will be amazing! :rolleyes:

• Like 1