Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Ohio school shooter flips off victims family

• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

#16    shaddow134

shaddow134

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,644 posts

• "I have often regretted my speech, never my silence." - Xenocrates

Posted 20 March 2013 - 02:29 PM

View PostHilander, on 20 March 2013 - 01:44 PM, said:

He is obviously psychotic.

His apparent emotive state and lack of any human compassion would suggest that.

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia." - Charles Schulz

#17    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 8,751 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 02:54 PM

can we cut his hands?

#18    Moon Gazer

Moon Gazer

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 733 posts

• Stonewylde.... follow me to Stonewylde....

Posted 20 March 2013 - 03:26 PM

What an idiot, probably thinks it is smart and funny to do that.  Hopefully he'll get what's coming to him once inside.

#19    J. K.

J. K.

Psychic Spy

• 1,624 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 03:36 PM

I can't help but wonder what's going on inside his head.  What is he truly thinking about all this?  What circumstances led him to become this way?

It scares me when I see some of my students who seem to be on that road.  They have no compassion for anyone, and think only about satisfying their immediate urges with no regard to the consequences.

One's reality is another's nightmare.

#20    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,822 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 03:44 PM

View PostJ. K., on 20 March 2013 - 03:36 PM, said:

I can't help but wonder what's going on inside his head.  What is he truly thinking about all this?  What circumstances led him to become this way?

It scares me when I see some of my students who seem to be on that road.  They have no compassion for anyone, and think only about satisfying their immediate urges with no regard to the consequences.

Watch those kids carefully. Psychopathy is becoming more and more prevalent.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#21    shaddow134

shaddow134

Psychic Spy

• 1,644 posts

• "I have often regretted my speech, never my silence." - Xenocrates

Posted 20 March 2013 - 03:52 PM

View PostMoon Gazer, on 20 March 2013 - 03:26 PM, said:

What an idiot, probably thinks it is smart and funny to do that.  Hopefully he'll get what's coming to him once inside.

I honestly don't think he would care,It wouldn't surprise me if he didn't kill again at some point when he gets inside.A complete basket case.

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia." - Charles Schulz

#22    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 14,831 posts

• I love chocolate

Posted 20 March 2013 - 09:17 PM

What they didn't put in this version of the story was during his statement he told the families of the victims that the same hand I killed your kids is the hand I m********e with.  The part that fhe forum won't let me type is manual stimulate.

In prison they are going to love his smooth skin, mmmmm hmmmmmm.

Edited by OverSword, 20 March 2013 - 09:18 PM.

#23    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,822 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 09:27 PM

I think this is the only time I would fully support a brutal gang rape.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#24    F3SS

F3SS

Her name is Jodi :)

• 7,832 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 09:41 PM

No, the families actually deserve five minutes alone with this btch.

#25    Michelle

Michelle

Forum Divinity

• 16,081 posts

• Eleanor Roosevelt: Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.

Posted 20 March 2013 - 09:45 PM

Every hair on my body stands up when it comes to this guy. I rarely get that kind of reaction about anyone.

#26    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 8,426 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 09:56 PM

They allowed him to wear that in court? No wonder the kids are so eft up when they can get away with that. If there is no discipline in the court room, then what  hope do the public have.
They should have ripped it off him and told him he is not in control in that room!!!

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#27    freetoroam

freetoroam

• 8,426 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 09:57 PM

View Post-Mr_Fess-, on 20 March 2013 - 09:41 PM, said:

No, the families actually deserve five minutes alone with this btch.
yep as long as they are not the religious forgiving type.

Edited by freetoroam, 20 March 2013 - 10:00 PM.

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#28    Ashotep

Ashotep

Non-Corporeal Being

• 7,852 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 20 March 2013 - 10:00 PM

View PostOverSword, on 20 March 2013 - 09:17 PM, said:

What they didn't put in this version of the story was during his statement he told the families of the victims that the same hand I killed your kids is the hand I m********e with.  The part that fhe forum won't let me type is manual stimulate.

In prison they are going to love his smooth skin, mmmmm hmmmmmm.
That guy deserves what he gets.

#29    freetoroam

freetoroam

• 8,426 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 10:01 PM

It was not immediately clear why Lane was allowed to wear the “killer” T-shirt in open court.

===========================================

WHAT? they need an excuse as to why he could?  He should never have been allowed to wear it...end of!!!!

#30    F3SS

F3SS

Her name is Jodi :)

• 7,832 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 10:44 PM

View Postfreetoroam, on 20 March 2013 - 10:01 PM, said:

It was not immediately clear why Lane was allowed to wear the “killer” T-shirt in open court.

===========================================

WHAT? they need an excuse as to why he could?  He should never have been allowed to wear it...end of!!!!
The article I read yesterday said he arrived in a blue button down shirt and at some point ripped it off apparently to show how much of a f@%^ he doesn't give.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users