Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Who's scared?

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

Poll: What do you think about ghosts? (53 member(s) have cast votes)

What do you think about ghosts?

1. Just plain creepy. (12 votes [23.53%])

Percentage of vote: 23.53%

2. COOL! (27 votes [52.94%])

Percentage of vote: 52.94%

3. Nothing interesting. (2 votes [3.92%])

Percentage of vote: 3.92%

4. Wet my pants if I see one. (8 votes [15.69%])

Percentage of vote: 15.69%

5. Nothing new. (2 votes [3.92%])

Percentage of vote: 3.92%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#31    Lady Gwuillotine

Lady Gwuillotine

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Location:"Rome! By all means Rome! I will cherish my visit here in memory for as long as I live"

Posted 17 May 2003 - 01:19 AM

I voted Cool- I used to be kinda scared, but not anymore because... I don't really know. I guess I grew out of it or something?                                                  

"Invisible Pink Unicorns are beings of awesome mystical power. We know this because they manage to be invisible and pink at the same time. Like all religions, the Faith of the Invisible Pink Unicorns is based upon both logic and faith. We have faith that they are pink; we logically know that they are invisible because we can't see them."

#32    Janiel

Janiel

Author of Best Signature 2005

• 11,369 posts

Posted 20 May 2003 - 11:10 PM

COOL Definatly there just so Cool                                                  

Edited by Magikman, 20 May 2003 - 11:35 PM.

Posted Image
гордый фетишйст

#33    avalon

avalon

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 May 2003 - 09:05 PM

I voted just plain creepy  im just scared of the unknow.                                                  

#34    LittleL

LittleL

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 62 posts

Posted 25 May 2003 - 09:18 PM

Of course theyre cool!BUt i have to say that most people who say they wouldnt be scared if ever encountering one, is lying cause i know how scared i get just thinking i see one! Or even the thought of one.I'm more scared of mariel apparitions though!!!!!!!or                                                  

~~Nerd Queen Ultimate~~

#35    FreyKade

FreyKade

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts

Posted 25 May 2003 - 10:01 PM

id probably be freaked out at first.....after changing my kaks, i may feel better. and i think it is the build up of people assuming they are evil and harmfull. if you havent seen one, then you cant actually be sure, and as this fear is taught to us by society and stories, it may be hard to dismiss it, until of course you see one                                                  

"isn't that intresting Dave, i mean every step you take down that chain, takes you one step further from your imagination"

i said
"you're right! youre a bit of a hippy, but you're right"
- Dave Gorman

"Wanna buy some pegs Dave?"
"I got some pegs belonging to you"
- Papa Lazarou

#36    Shazza

Shazza

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 May 2003 - 06:36 PM

QUOTE (Ghostboo @ Apr 25 2003, 01:43 AM)
If you submit to the poll, tell me what you put and why you think that way please.

Just want to say that ghosts are cool, ghost stories are the best, even though they may be sh** your pants scary at times! the best story i read was the enfield poltergeist! great book, recomend it!  biggrin.gif                                                  

#37    mandyistheshiznit

mandyistheshiznit

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 109 posts

Posted 21 June 2003 - 01:15 AM

I put cool, but it would've been better if you a a KICK ASS category cuz that definetely would've had my vote...... rolleyes.gif                                                      

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users