Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

The Devils stone

paranormal demons demonslayer negativity

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#16    Lesionia

Lesionia

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 188 posts

• Evil is among us and opresses us, thats when we do good.

Posted 29 January 2013 - 06:33 AM

First off: sunlight cleans all stones even limestone. When I said threw it away, I literly threw them in the garbage so they could be buried under garbage, where in montana, no one goes. I didnt feel having all that negativity that he might have purposly put there to feed off me. Could have been where he found it and yes it was a gift and they where big pieces that he gave me in a bag.

I had my researcher do some work on vampires (He's absolutly the best!) And then he found this tiny bit after he posted pages on our site:
Intentional Psychic Vampires

Intentional Psychic Vampires are humans whom possess great telepathic abilities. They use these abilities to knowingly draw the life force from others.

They will attack the victim whilst they sleep. This often causes vivid dreams in which the victim will awake feeling drained and tired. A death from a Psychic Vampire is rare however.

The appearance of an Intentional Psychic Vampire is that of the usual human physic. They tend to pretend to be mortal blood drinkers. They are not immortal and they do not have a fatal reaction to sunlight. Whilst in their psychic state, they cannot be destroyed by any physical means.

Surveys prove that one out of every five is attacked by one of these vampires at least once in their lifetime. They usually start off practicing on others in groups or under group guidance. When they have mastered the dark art sufficiently enough, they move on to astral projecting themselves and commence feeding. After their death, they become something like wraights, earthbound entities, and continue to feed in this manner in order to keep their astral forms from breaking down.

Unintentional Psychic Vampires

Unintentional Psychic Vampires feed in exactly the same way as Intentional Psychic Vampires but are unaware that they are doing it. Usually they are morning people due to their unintentional feeding on others during the night.

The reasons vary between occurrences but most often it is because they a re compensating lost energy from some illness that they have. Most of the time, these vampires are older then their victims for the main reason of with age there's often more sickness. It is rare for the victim to be older, but it does happen. The fact that these vampires feed unknowingly can make them very dangerous.

#17    Lava_Lady

Lava_Lady

Official UM Asylum Resident

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,832 posts

• Wha? /:0\

Posted 29 January 2013 - 07:34 AM

View PostLesionia, on 29 January 2013 - 06:33 AM, said:

First off: sunlight cleans all stones even limestone. When I said threw it away, I literly threw them in the garbage so they could be buried under garbage, where in montana, no one goes. I didnt feel having all that negativity that he might have purposly put there to feed off me. Could have been where he found it and yes it was a gift and they where big pieces that he gave me in a bag.

I had my researcher do some work on vampires (He's absolutly the best!) And then he found this tiny bit after he posted pages on our site:

Intentional Psychic Vampires are humans whom possess great telepathic abilities. They use these abilities to knowingly draw the life force from others.

They will attack the victim whilst they sleep. This often causes vivid dreams in which the victim will awake feeling drained and tired. A death from a Psychic Vampire is rare however.

The appearance of an Intentional Psychic Vampire is that of the usual human physic. They tend to pretend to be mortal blood drinkers. They are not immortal and they do not have a fatal reaction to sunlight. Whilst in their psychic state, they cannot be destroyed by any physical means.

Surveys prove that one out of every five is attacked by one of these vampires at least once in their lifetime. They usually start off practicing on others in groups or under group guidance. When they have mastered the dark art sufficiently enough, they move on to astral projecting themselves and commence feeding. After their death, they become something like wraights, earthbound entities, and continue to feed in this manner in order to keep their astral forms from breaking down.

Unintentional Psychic Vampires feed in exactly the same way as Intentional Psychic Vampires but are unaware that they are doing it. Usually they are morning people due to their unintentional feeding on others during the night.

The reasons vary between occurrences but most often it is because they a re compensating lost energy from some illness that they have. Most of the time, these vampires are older then their victims for the main reason of with age there's often more sickness. It is rare for the victim to be older, but it does happen. The fact that these vampires feed unknowingly can make them very dangerous.

What are you're feelings on this gift?  Do you feed like it was meant to cause distress or do you feel it was unintentional?

if you believe he's a psychic vampire does that mean that he intentionally attack to you with these limestones?

I'm just trying to get a feel for his attention because it's hard to know what this person is doing without some kind of history on your relationship.

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function."  - F. Scott Fitzgerald

#18    Lesionia

Lesionia

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 188 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 02:54 PM

well he was a coworker that acted like he worked hard but did a halfway job. Gave away stuff that wasnt what he was going to give anyways. (except the limestone) I would like to think it was unintentional, but from what I know now, I doubt it was.

#19    Etu Malku

Etu Malku

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 817 posts

• Mercuræn

Posted 29 January 2013 - 10:39 PM

View PostLesionia, on 29 January 2013 - 06:33 AM, said:

If your researcher was any good, he would have found out that vampyres don't exist . . . :no: :santa: :no:

Tarkhem Productions
   IAMTHATIAMNOT

#20    Lava_Lady

Lava_Lady

• 1,832 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 08:46 AM

I think you need to put things in perspective before accusing someone of ill will.

Like, is there a reason he would want to hurt you in the first place?  did you ever get into a fight with him?

I think saying that he is a psychic vampire that is trying to drain your energy is not a fair assumption.  but then
I don't know exactly what is going on in this relationship.

I would caution you to be a bit more skeptical and not to believe things people tell you right off the start.  I'm not going to tell you what to believe and not to believe, just to think about things and question the validity of peoples claims before diving in head first.

If you feel he is toxic, there are ways to protect yourself maybe Etu Malku can teach you some left handed ways... ;)

Edited by Lava_Lady, 30 January 2013 - 08:54 AM.

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function."  - F. Scott Fitzgerald

#21    Lava_Lady

Lava_Lady

• 1,832 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 08:57 AM

View PostEtu Malku, on 29 January 2013 - 10:39 PM, said:

If your researcher was any good, he would have found out that vampyres don't exist . . . :no: :santa: :no:

Same could be said for a lot of things... ;)  but who really knows for sure?

Edited by Lava_Lady, 30 January 2013 - 09:07 AM.

#22    Lesionia

Lesionia

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 188 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 06:34 AM

Ah, but are they fake- no Im just joking on that. Idk if they are real, most likely not, but there is a possibilty. But psychic vampires are real. They drain either the emotions or energy out of you. And its wierd because certain sources I trust are reilible. Also It was wierd because I would work with him on a daily basis, not get much done and feel so drained at the end of the day. He was also recovering from a disease. Now that he is gone, I get twice the work done and still hsve plenty of energy to tackle with paranormal investigating.

#23    Lava_Lady

Lava_Lady

• 1,832 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 07:01 AM

I believe that, some people seem to just suck the life right out of you.  I'm sure everyone knows at least one person like that.  I guess psychic vampire is an appropriate description.  I called them toxic since I felt emotionally exhausted and upset after spending time worth them.  I think it's because these people are generally narcissistic a holes... Lol  calling them vampires might be a compliment.

#24    Zaphod222

Zaphod222

Psychic Spy

• 1,594 posts

• When the gods wish to punish us, they answer our prayers.
    (Oscar Wilde)

Posted 31 January 2013 - 07:50 AM

View PostLesionia, on 04 January 2013 - 05:29 AM, said:

She mentioned how she hadnt believed in such things, but now she does. I write this to tell others to avoid limestone. It collects negativity and attracts evil.

Humans have a natural tendency to wanting to "believe" something and bending their observations to accomodate irrational beliefs. Nothing new here.

"The moment you declare a set of ideas to be immune from criticism, satire, derision, or contempt, freedom of thought becomes impossible." (Salman Rushdie)

#25    Crikey

Crikey

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 216 posts

• I just keep getting stronger..

Posted 31 January 2013 - 12:39 PM

Many different types of stone probably give off some kind of negative radiation.
For example sarsen stones were used in ancient times to construct stone circles (some were used at Stonehenge), and interestingly the medieval englsh villagers of Alton Priors dug up some sarsen stones that were in their area and buried them in the consecrated ground under the local church, possibly to destroy any demonic forces that were in them.
Interestingly the Alton Priors area is a well-known hotspot for UFO and crop circle activity, maybe the stones have been attracting UFO's like 'navigation beacons' for many centuries, which is what scared the villagers into digging them up and burying them under the church?

Below- Built in the 12th century (but some kind of sacred site was there long before that), Alton Priors church stands alone at the heart of UFO country with ancient sarsen stones buried beneath its floor. Unusually for most English churches, nobody seemed to want to build homes near it..
(left-click pic to enlarge)
Posted Image

WIKI: ALTON CHURCH- http://en.wikipedia....h,_Alton_Priors

http://www.themodern....com/site/2233/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarsen

Edited by Crikey, 31 January 2013 - 12:42 PM.

#26    Zaphod222

Zaphod222

Psychic Spy

• 1,594 posts

(Oscar Wilde)

Posted 01 February 2013 - 03:44 AM

View PostCrikey, on 31 January 2013 - 12:39 PM, said:

Many different types of stone probably give off some kind of negative radiation.

And what, pray tell, is "negative radiation"? Logically, there must be "positive radiation" too, then?

Please do explain, Mr. scientist.

"The moment you declare a set of ideas to be immune from criticism, satire, derision, or contempt, freedom of thought becomes impossible." (Salman Rushdie)

#27    Crikey

Crikey

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 216 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 07:00 PM

View PostZaphod222, on 01 February 2013 - 03:44 AM, said:

And what, pray tell, is "negative radiation"? Logically, there must be "positive radiation" too, then?

As Lesionia said when she started this thread-
"I had these limestones that were given to me. . I first notice that my plants were dying for no reason. Then there was alot of anger and bickering. I thought that was normal. Then I notice a bright pink aura around the person I gave a limestone to. Her aura should have been blue. So I got rid of them, but I forgot a piece. I was showing her the last piece, when she mentioned how she got a sudden feeling of anger. I threw it out the door. She felt better and the house did too. She mentioned how she hadnt believed in such things, but now she does. I write this to tell others to avoid limestone. It collects negativity and attracts evil"

So yes, it's quite possible that certain types of stones gives off  some kind of BAD negative energy that affects the human brain.
Perhaps there are also stones that give off GOOD positive energy; I'm not an expert on stones so it's outside my field.

#28    rashore

rashore

Telekinetic

• 6,810 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 09:07 PM

View PostZaphod222, on 01 February 2013 - 03:44 AM, said:

Well, among crystal lore.... Some stones are supposed to be better suited to different energies. Like rose quartz is supposed to harbor happy love energy, black tourmaline sucks up negative angry energy, moss agate has healing energy, and so on.There's probably energy notions out there for pretty much every type of rock.

Some crystals are used in science too for various applications, but I'm not sure that's terribly relevant to this thread.

#29    Zaphod222

Zaphod222

Psychic Spy

• 1,594 posts

(Oscar Wilde)

Posted 02 February 2013 - 03:30 AM

View PostCrikey, on 01 February 2013 - 07:00 PM, said:

As Lesionia said when she started this thread-
"I had these limestones that were given to me. . I first notice that my plants were dying for no reason. Then there was alot of anger and bickering. I thought that was normal. Then I notice a bright pink aura around the person I gave a limestone to. Her aura should have been blue. So I got rid of them, but I forgot a piece. I was showing her the last piece, when she mentioned how she got a sudden feeling of anger. I threw it out the door. She felt better and the house did too. She mentioned how she hadnt believed in such things, but now she does. I write this to tell others to avoid limestone. It collects negativity and attracts evil"

So yes, it's quite possible that certain types of stones gives off  some kind of BAD negative energy that affects the human brain.
Perhaps there are also stones that give off GOOD positive energy; I'm not an expert on stones so it's outside my field.

Just because Lesonia posts some phantastic nonsense, that does not make it true. Again, you claim there is "negative radiation" and "positive radiation". Now what is that and how do you measure it?

#30    Crikey

Crikey

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 216 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 01:15 PM

View PostZaphod222, on 02 February 2013 - 03:30 AM, said:

Just because Lesonia posts some phantastic nonsense...

Prove it's nonsense..:)
Or are you scared to admit there are things out there that humans don't yet understand?
BOO! the boogeyman will get you..:)

Also tagged with paranormal, demons, demonslayer, negativity

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users