Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

End of the world on 11/22/33

Clarakore

Does anyone know why the end of the world has been pushed back to 11/22/33 and if not the end of the world then what will happen that day?

Does anyone know why the end of the world has been pushed back to 11/22/33 and if not the end of the world then what will happen that day?

I didn't know about that news.But i can say this...Those guys are really out of their mind.

Who has said this?

Cause I want to know what idiots keep making this BS up?

Mayans never predicted the end of the world. Their calenders go way beyond 2033.

• Like 1

I knew another one would pop up. That's one thing you can count on but you can't count on it happening.

• Like 7

What, is it a numbers thing? Any interesting calendar number portends the end of the world, like it's planet earth's expiration date? And why, after centuries of end-of-the-world prophecies being unfulfilled, would anyone buy into yet another? I don't get it; I'm going to have to research the psychology of it, because right now all I can do is shake my head in disbelief.

• Like 5

Certainly the world will end when the sun expands to a red giant star, engulfing the planet, about 5 billion years or so from now. Give or take a few million years. If by chance, as the sun will have lost a good portion of its mass, the Earth's orbit is pushed out, it is likely have its oceans and most of the atmosphere boiled off. The world will still be there then, but will be quite different.

A lot of things will happen between now and then, including perhaps the extinction of Homo sapiens sapiens.

Edited by Insanity
  • Like 1

Oh, this is just getting silly now, people making up things based on dates from a completely arbritary calendar that those who devised it couldn't even calculate correctly in the first place.

Anyway, there's no such date as 11/22, it's 22/11.

• Like 1

It is the 70th anniversary of ___________ (Insert name as preferred) assassinating JFK, of course, but in that case why not make it 11/22 (or 22/11) this year, which would be the 50th?

No one knows the date when the world will end except for God. People need to stop doing this!

• Like 1

No one knows the date when the world will end except for God. People need to stop doing this!

Why not? They invented god.
  • Like 4

2033? I doubt I'll be needing to worry about that one!

• Like 3

The end of the world comes for each individual person the day they die. For all practical purposes that will be the end of this world. .

Art

• Like 4

If so, then you and i don't have to worry. :D

Who really gives a rip?

• Like 1

Of course, besides the psycho doomsday scenarios every few years or decades, which NEVER comes to pass, there will be, I'm sure, another one for the year 3,000 and 5,000 and 10,000 and a bizzilion stupid predictions in-between.

I'm still accepting, if anyone wants to donate their money to me.

I will not be around to know if it happens....

Unless I live to be 77. If I do, I will be begging for it to be real, because by then the US will have gone through a revolution and be in a horrible condition. It will also be announced by then that we did not land on the moon, and Bush flew the planes into the World Trade Center by remote control.

And the findings from Ketchums DNA will be accepted, along with HD footage from a blimp of Bigfoot, and " Daisy " will have had 2 litters that all speak english.

I honestly thought with the whole 2012 Mayan thing flying past us without anything happening, doomsday interest and faith would at least stay quiet for a bit.

People are still picking out illogical dates for the world ending?

Nooooooo!