Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Keeper of the Gates

Zeus

Something I am working on, I am not sure why it doesn't flow, need help, anybody ? For a novel that works as a poem.

I remember hitching a ride on a trans Jedbuddhist missionary trip to Sarum Prime last year. Headed by the distinguished Master Laughing Jedbuddha Warrior San, who's mother smiled all day and with much sharpening of her claws when in feast as her daughter was born that day, fully laughing instantly as she opened her lungs all over the doctor's face. And she learned to laugh throughout the hours, days and months to years of her childhood, with all calling her `Giggles` as thats all she did. All growth built her to conquer those personal fears that prevent adults from touching the matrix, winning all battles with effortless flare as if by maverick. She always threw her sword with the vigour of ages, as her spirit was always free to thrust with honor, grace, or pure butchery as she corners and plays with her battle cries heard over the dying breath of her enemy prey. . . . and all as a nun you know, yes she is a nun. . . . . Only because she laughs when she likes, where she likes and with )or at( whom she likes. That `no baggage woman` i know as my personal `laughing buddha`, she taught me enough. Bliss and nivahna opens some course and wild paths that when she showed me, well, that's another story. . . .

But of course, only in a very few ages has laughing ever been fully allowed throughout eVe's planets. . .

Pushing, she discovered a very easy one step to that place that takes many lifetimes to reach. . . . . . a full perceptionwarriorwand of mind to access and manipulate this 3d matrix mentaly, as a programmer would design game sequences. . . . as if like a wizard, or something like a god, known with much respect though only a small circle of families of artisans, phylosophers and psions. If you know Sarum Prime's Sun garden districts or the magnetic clouds of Rens you may know her, . . . . . . . . . by holding onto selfimportance I still know I remain where I am, . . . I also know that I am also a game character. . . . and `isk` is all iI wanna live for. She always has fat cheque jobs for me. . . . almost family. . . but the big dollar is all that counts?

Well maybe, you see, she knows those spots where always she finds the forgotten treasures of the defeated She just suddenly wakes up with the winning lottery numbers as she always returns an half an hour later with full cargo of some choice modules. . . . . So 'isk` flowing from the laughing buddha, is definately a fact with San.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zeus

• Master Sage

• kaknelson