Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 22 votes

Those Who've Seen the Hatman/Shadow People

• Please log in to reply
1538 replies to this topic

#1141    TheRedMan

TheRedMan

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 10:58 PM

View PostTom B, on 22 February 2011 - 05:58 PM, said:

I would like to ask if people can describe how it felt when you were touched by the shadow person?

I can describe mine as it felt like a ice cold, fuzzy, electric feeling that say if it touched your back your back would cave in and give you spasms around the area where it touched you.

I haven't really seen any description here besides the "he touched me".

Did it feel like a human or how I described my events?

I can tell you when i got real close and almost hit em with my hands (i was in my dream but a loopless dream in an Apartment in the middle of the universe...it was just an ap. in the middle of nothing....)  i felt magnified.....like my hand could hit em but the Force i put in it to hit em would be very weak whenever closer to  him.......Like some kind of electric field ???

Edited by TheRedMan, 02 December 2012 - 11:02 PM.

#1142    JesseCuster

JesseCuster

Secret Jesus

• 3,364 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 11:53 PM

View PostTheRedMan, on 02 December 2012 - 09:40 PM, said:

Ok Guys  its in Portugues ok ? http://ragaperspec.b...0&max-results=2

Some of the  Sources come from here ....
Im just gathering info....im not affirming anything
Well, you did say that "for once I know this, Hatman can......" which is definitely affirming something as you're saying you know it.

Secondly, did you post the right link?  When Google translates that page, it has nothing to do with Hatman. I know computer translations are dodgy at times, but I fail to see anything at all revelant in that link to do with Hatman and the claims you have made about him,

What is justice?

One day a teacher at the beginning of the period asked me and others of my room: what you mean by justice?
Amid so many divergent answers, finally I was given the word and I said I do not know if there is a universal concept of justice . What I know is that is not naturally given to any man weak the right to say what is fair. Only the strong can say what is fair.
Given the amazement and silence that caused my answer, I had to make some explanations: The old jargon of law, "give each one what is right," assumes that someone tell me what it is for each one, which is fair, and that history shows us that it was always done by the stronger side.
Righteousness is the triumph of the will of the strongest. For a good part of the Nazi theories are considered unfair? Because of failed ideas before impositivamente stronger. Why is it fair to protect the proletarian front of the arbitrariness of the labor market? Well, at some point they took this right by force. Righteousness far from being a concept is an action, a preponderance of forces that overwhelm other forces and so glorious triumphs by the hand of the strongest!

01/14/09
The Arisocratic Spirit
Abstain from considering the aristocracy coma form of government or any other denomination as superficial; believes there is no way it is not a state of mind and an elevated soul.

The aristocratic spirit, quirky, an exceptionality consisting eg in thinking straight, a hardness himself in a battle of will, etc.. The aristocratic see your opponent a way to overcome. Never hesitate, because it is strong both mentally and physically, in short, physiologically perfect. Your happiness is in fact only have been born happy - it came from cradle -. The pursuit of happiness means a deviation of character.

Incorruptible character, since their morale is at upper levels.Everything inherited from the same trunk used by the intense battles pursuit of power and superiority.

What battles were those that did not allow the domain of countless men who underwent his power - slave-. An almost voluntariness in slavery, because when a man is unable to overcome another, should serve him and learn from him.

Slavery was not reducing the dignity of every person, but rather an opportunity to learn from the best, with the aristocratic spirit: a superior culture?

Empires and fiefdoms way cities formed under the rule of strongmen and blameless, noble in every sense. But like everything has a beginning middle and end, the moral corruption of other, weaker, however bold and persistent eventually corrupt the hardest of men or reduce them equal.

Much of Semitic, much to commoner and resentment had to be faced by the nobles, however, and those were always outnumber.

Aristocratic never felt the need to justify their actions to the world, because before him was already justified itself. "A supreme justification": deep in his heart he felt as correct.

When the plebeian - the superfluous; vulgar - became lord, this can not hold the weight of command, dictating order to be hard, above all, himself.

Had to call others had to dilute the will of a supreme being in the will of many. All were now responsible because they had all the right to express opinions and to do justice? It just hid an inability to command and be energetic.

Every man who lives aristocratic resistance is now a commoner almost unwinnable. However it takes a refinement of taste, an appreciation of the physical attributes, an incentive for labor and intellectual struggle against vulgarity. Creating a healthy habit as it would be impossible for a common man to bear.

The mixture of races is a problem the part that can be overcome by educating yourself instinct, because the trunk is dominant aristocratic and always return.
All I said was thought a thousand times before being told: "Write with your blood, because blood is spirit." FN Paragraph 256 of Beyond Good and Evil, Friedrich Nietzsche, which I shall transcribe:

"Even at the risk of displeasing innocent ears I dare say: egoism belongs to the aristocratic nature of the soul, that is, to that unshakeable faith that the one being like 'we are', other beings are by nature subject itself and sacrifice to them.
The aristocratic soul accepts this evidence of his egoism without any question mark and even without the feeling of hardness, coercion, arbitrariness, rather, something that can be based on primary law of things. If looking for a name for this thing, I'd say 'is justice itself.'Faced with circumstances that make the home hesitation, concedes that there are people with the same rights as her. Soon to clarify this matter of hierarchy, she moves between these equal and with equal rights, with the same certainty modesty and respect that has delicate in dealing with herself, according to a celestial mechanics innate understand that all stars . This reveals another installment of his selfishness, this self-restraint and subtlety in socializing with their peers. Each star is one of those selfish. Honor yourself up in them and granting them rights, does not doubt that the exchange of honors and rights as the essence of all living, is also part of the natural state of things.
The aristocratic soul gives as strip, by passionate and sensitive instinct of retribution that lies at the heart of it. Here the concept of 'grace', has, inter partes , meaning or aroma. There may be a sublime way of dropping them on the gifts from above, so to speak, and eagerly drink them as drops. However, the soul has no aristocratic flair for art and this gesture. His selfishness prevents it.He hates looking 'up'. Sit important looking at the front, horizontal and slowly, or down. She only accepts the top.
What has that got to do with Hatman and the things you claim about him being able to time travel, know the future, or that he is "justice himself inside his belief" (whatever on earth that means).

Honestly, you're not making much sense at all.

Edited by Archimedes, 02 December 2012 - 11:55 PM.

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman

"If people put enough excrement in one pile they think they can safely claim that there must be something other than excrement in a pile that big." - stereologist

#1143    TheRedMan

TheRedMan

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 12:08 AM

Its a blog and i dont know if  the exact link  i sent is about the hatman my mistake......  The person talks as if he knew the hat man very well.... but its just a blog remember...

When i said for once i know  :  i said that alot of things point to this ....  but i dont know if  this is true..

Anyway we are missing the point here im sorry but my mistake again : My conclusions are

That is can be not only human like a hybrid.

It can be some type of Time Traveler...or observer....It likes to scare those easly scared...or manipulate things...in general...even matter itself...

Maybe the hat is the trigger ?

Idk...OH and hitting it and entering a fight with it if you are really spiritually ready for ..may scare it.....

So...idk..those are some conclusions....also, it may not be only 1 ...may be a legion of them...agents or acting for themselves ?

Edited by TheRedMan, 03 December 2012 - 12:12 AM.

#1144    JesseCuster

JesseCuster

Secret Jesus

• 3,364 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 12:16 AM

View PostTheRedMan, on 03 December 2012 - 12:08 AM, said:

Its a blog and i dont know if  the exact link  i sent is about the hatman my mistake......
Go to the previous page, click the link you posted and see if that's what you meant to link to.  It's a page about someone's thoughts on Nietzsche, justice, the artistocratic soul, etc. and other stuff that has no apparent connection to Hatman.

The person talks as if he knew the hat man very well....
You should find a blog entry of his where he actually discusses Hatman and post the link to it.

When i said for once i know  :  i said that alot of things point to this ....  but i dont know if  this is true..
So when you said you know something, what you actually meant was that you don't know if it was true?  That's confusing to say the least.

To be honest, I doubt this conversation is going to go anywhere fruitful so don't be surprised if I don't respond again.

Good luck to you and your strange ideas.

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman

"If people put enough excrement in one pile they think they can safely claim that there must be something other than excrement in a pile that big." - stereologist

#1145    TheRedMan

TheRedMan

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 12:29 AM

=)

Edited by TheRedMan, 03 December 2012 - 12:47 AM.

#1146    XingWi

XingWi

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 329 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 06:54 AM

View PostTheRedMan, on 02 December 2012 - 05:52 PM, said:

and i saw him  turn into a BLACK CHROME being with a WHITCH HAT and a egyptian form statue..lets say..with a PERFECT greek NOSE....  )  .....  I  APPROCHED the figure and  all  i could see was him  standing there like he was harder then metal himself, and i though ima hit him  HARD

PPl  usually say gravity is HARDER on the other side...and it is...if you go further and further ...it gets hard to CONTROL your self....

You mean he transformed into a metal in the physical realm? I am not validating or denying it, I am just seeking a little bit clarification here.

But about gravity, I think most astral travellers will disagree with you here.

View PostAquilaChrysaetos, on 02 December 2012 - 08:49 PM, said:

I don't know much about this "Hatman," but I know the shadow people have been somewhat recorded on video and described by spiritual mediums multiple times. As well as of course, all the thousands of eyewitness accounts concerning them. Who they are, what they are, where they come from, all of these basic questions are still to this day unknown. However I think it is safe to say that with at least the majority of cases concerning shadow people, they are generally malicious and like to cause fear or even harm. That's why I find them to be the most important of all cases that we should concern ourselves with.

We don't allow that kind of behavior in our living society, so why allow it from those in the spiritual realm?

Although people differ on what they are, but many of those who astral travel have seen where they come from. I think it would be safe to say that at least these travelers know where they come from based on what they saw themselves. Now whether their witness is a proof for others is entirely a different thing.

#1147    C235

C235

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Closed
  • Pip
  • 216 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 07:14 AM

In my old house I saw a lot of shadow people. I once even communicated with them but then when they asked me to follow them i got cold feet :D but when we moved to a new home, no show people but that doesn't mean i don't have a problem with the realm of spirits :P No hatman though.

#1148    justcalmebubba

justcalmebubba

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 229 posts

• there are many things that bump along in the nite but there are sum of us that bump back

Posted 05 December 2012 - 07:18 AM

I saw a shadow person yesterday afternoon I had  just got  finished puting in a new hot water heater and was sitting on the tail gate of my truck with my back to the sun looked  down at the water heater laying on the ground when i saw the shadow person sitting next to me ..i told  it when break was over it could load the old waterheater wile i went and got the chain saw out cause i saw sum dead tree limbs hanging low that needed cut off ...needless  that shadow person is 1 lazy ahole cause it dont help it just hangs out then leaves when the real work begins it started raining  so i had to put the chain saw up and had to load the waterheater up my self in the rain

#1149    TheRedMan

TheRedMan

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 07:45 AM

View Postjustcalmebubba, on 05 December 2012 - 07:18 AM, said:

I saw a shadow person yesterday afternoon I had  just got  finished puting in a new hot water heater and was sitting on the tail gate of my truck with my back to the sun looked  down at the water heater laying on the ground when i saw the shadow person sitting next to me ..i told  it when break was over it could load the old waterheater wile i went and got the chain saw out cause i saw sum dead tree limbs hanging low that needed cut off ...needless  that shadow person is 1 lazy ahole cause it dont help it just hangs out then leaves when the real work begins it started raining  so i had to put the chain saw up and had to load the waterheater up my self in the rain

Agreed...one a hole....think like that too.....lazy b****** that hatman.....

I  still wake up 3:30 am ...looking for him...... i  dont know if he is  or not....you know who.....

#1150    TheRedMan

TheRedMan

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 07:49 AM

View PostXingWi, on 05 December 2012 - 06:54 AM, said:

You mean he transformed into a metal in the physical realm? I am not validating or denying it, I am just seeking a little bit clarification here.

But about gravity, I think most astral travellers will disagree with you here.

No i think they wont.....you know that bad moment in a dream where you wanna run off ? Well  usually thats when gravity becomes  real HEAVY.....and you find your self RUNNING ...but NOT MOVING........ you gonna tell me now that that never happened to you ?

Gravity is only lighter on the  other side if you are in a very good state of mind...or if you find yourself in a higher plane........even though very difficult to remember...and keep 100% of the memory intact.......

One  must develop lots of training to not fear the hatman in dream or reality so your  gravity doesnt change.... =)

#1151    XingWi

XingWi

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 329 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 04:04 PM

View PostTheRedMan, on 05 December 2012 - 07:49 AM, said:

No i think they wont.....you know that bad moment in a dream where you wanna run off ? Well  usually thats when gravity becomes  real HEAVY.....and you find your self RUNNING ...but NOT MOVING........ you gonna tell me now that that never happened to you ?

Gravity is only lighter on the  other side if you are in a very good state of mind...or if you find yourself in a higher plane........even though very difficult to remember...and keep 100% of the memory intact.......

One  must develop lots of training to not fear the hatman in dream or reality so your  gravity doesnt change.... =)

The immobilization is not from the effect of "gravity". The onset of OBE itself is often through levitating astral body floating out, no matter how untrained a person is, defying the laws of gravity.

I am well aware of the immobilization experienced by some beginners as I myself went through that phase many years ago. Not only in the beginning but even later when I experienced a demon standing at the door of my room. I was OBEing and my astral body was immobilized until I managed to throw at it whatever projected object I found. Then it left and my astral body could move again. It was not gravity.

Although, I agree with you on not being afraid of the entity. But again I don't think that it requires a lot of training.

You didn't answer my other question....

#1152    XingWi

XingWi

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 329 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 04:07 PM

View PostC235, on 05 December 2012 - 07:14 AM, said:

In my old house I saw a lot of shadow people. I once even communicated with them but then when they asked me to follow them i got cold feet :D but when we moved to a new home, no show people but that doesn't mean i don't have a problem with the realm of spirits :P No hatman though.

Its a funny sight, how when they want to lead people somewhere they often just lift their one hand and point in the direction. Without saying anything. Blank. Mute.

What? Where? You want me to go there?  Alright got it!

Next time... Hello sir! can I get the directions to hell again, please? My coffee is not hot enough. :P

#1153    ImmortalSupernaturalAlien

ImmortalSupernaturalAlien

Xenomorph Queen

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,472 posts

• Aliens. Aliens everywhere.

Posted 05 December 2012 - 06:54 PM

I don't know if I have seen the Hatman or shadow people, but I did make a thread about my expirience at the age of 8 called "The Dark Figure"

#1154    TheRedMan

TheRedMan

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 09:54 PM

View PostXingWi, on 05 December 2012 - 04:07 PM, said:

Its a funny sight, how when they want to lead people somewhere they often just lift their one hand and point in the direction. Without saying anything. Blank. Mute.

What? Where? You want me to go there?  Alright got it!

Next time... Hello sir! can I get the directions to hell again, please? My coffee is not hot enough. :P

What question ? yes...they should be more exact on directions...

#1155    TheRedMan

TheRedMan

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 02:30 AM

After a little research found this : Daikoku-ten

Read this :

http://en.wikipedia....iki/Daikoku-ten

Similarities : God of blackness (hmmmmmm)

Flat  black hat......  and another similarity : Says to be close or related to or is shiva.....Shiva if you research and try to find out is more close to epimetheus and prometheus than zeus...so maybe.. maybe that could have something like 1% to do with the real deal ?

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users