Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Egypy pyramid UFO video

Autolycus

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w50j2o3pUVc&list

[media=]

[/media]

This is a new video as far as I can tell. Apologies if it's a re-up. It looks pretty cool, but I wouldn't go as far as to say it's legit. Maybe someone is trolling the ancient aliens followers, or just trying to create a viral video. Then again, there has been a significant rise in UFO activity in Egypt recently, and you'd expect them to visit the great pyramid for a look around.

Come on now... you can't really take this video serious.

It's obvious she's having a laugh.

I don't. I thought the sarcasm was obvious. It's a good fake, though. Certainly better than Maximus Decimus Meridius's recent effort.

It's obvious she's having a laugh.

I've seen people argue that worse fakes were real...

No one else even noticed. Simple CGI....

Yeah, the one with the huge CGI ship by the power lines for example. Sure, it's technically brilliant, but the best ones never show things in such detail. that one is like something out of a cheap movie. Then you get the ones that are just a light in the sky. Who cares if they're real? You could never tell. It's just a light. This one is at least somewhere near the happy medium.

No one else even noticed. Simple CGI....

I thought everyone did. Or do you mean the comments on the video itself. Some of those are pretty damn funny.

It was interesting but I doubt it is real.

Makes me want to go to Las Vegas ! The Girls,THe GIRLS ! :innocent:

• Like 1

Yeah, the one with the huge CGI ship by the power lines for example. Sure, it's technically brilliant, but the best ones never show things in such detail. that one is like something out of a cheap movie. Then you get the ones that are just a light in the sky. Who cares if they're real? You could never tell. It's just a light. This one is at least somewhere near the happy medium.

I thought everyone did. Or do you mean the comments on the video itself. Some of those are pretty damn funny.

I have seen people defend worse videos than this and pretend or believe it real.

I don't. I thought the sarcasm was obvious. It's a good fake, though. Certainly better than Maximus Decimus Meridius's recent effort.

Hahaha, took me a couple of seconds, but i get it.

They're just checking to see how their work is holding up.

LOL

They're just checking to see how their work is holding up.

they're checking the system for beaming up power to the satellite, and then reflecting it back down to Earth, where it'll be used to melt a few more rocks at Puma Punku. Perhaps they've been asked to recommission it as a Renewable Power Source.

• Like 1

they're checking the system for beaming up power to the satellite, and then reflecting it back down to Earth, where it'll be used to melt a few more rocks at Puma Punku. Perhaps they've been asked to recommission it as a Renewable Power Source.

Are you invoking the spirit of Zoser??? Run you fools!!