Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

life and such

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1    sand child

sand child

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 02:10 AM

" it was a good ride so far ,some bumps and lots of pain while the laughter was the pain killer the reality opened the wound once more all the time ....every time am looking for my serenity ,..but i don't know if there's someone there where the line ends  . "
i don't know how it work but it seems others are really into it ,maybe am the one who's not playing it right ; some call it an illusion but most call it :

LIFE

( why are we here ?? do we have a purpose or is it just our mass delusion that came with religion "the world's biggest lie" ) said a young boy to himself , "you are evil and devil worshiper " , "you are crazy and you should be sent to god to suffer eternal agony in hell " replied the society , while my closest friend said to me : " just let it slide buddy and never think about it ,thats how it goes since we've began and this is how its gonna be as far as it goes "

was it too much to ask for an answer ,or is the question is that hard that the most bright would tremble thinking of an answer .
wake up from the dream...wake up and wake me up with you .
am too scared to go on my own ,hold my hand and lead me ,..i'm afraid to live,..am afraid to be deluded
" it was a good ride so far ,some bumps and lots of pain while the laughter was the pain killer the reality opened the wound once more all the time ....every time am looking for my serenity ,..but i don't know if there's someone there where the line ends  . "

#2    Hasina

Hasina

Maximillion Hotpocket Puckershuttle

• 3,048 posts

• JINKIES

Posted 04 January 2013 - 02:18 AM

"The best we can do is live for the little gifts and surprises life affords us."

Posted Image

~MEH~

#3    pallidin

pallidin

Telekinetic

• 7,322 posts

• "When life gets you down... swim with a dolphin"

Posted 04 January 2013 - 02:38 AM

Welcome to UM, sand child.  :yes:

#4    pallidin

pallidin

Telekinetic

• 7,322 posts

• "When life gets you down... swim with a dolphin"

Posted 04 January 2013 - 02:45 AM

Ah, Hasina, the flavored colors of a rainbow are as a jump rope to you...

Edited by pallidin, 04 January 2013 - 02:51 AM.

#5    Beany

Beany

Government Agent

• 3,332 posts

• If music is the most universal language just think of me as one whole note. Nikki Giovanni

Posted 04 January 2013 - 04:32 AM

View PostHasina, on 04 January 2013 - 02:18 AM, said:

"The best we can do is live for the little gifts and surprises life affords us."

I like your philosophy. How many of those little gifts do you think each of us experiences daily? And what would it total if it were added up to a life time? Quite a lot, I think. I'll never be like Gandhi or Martin Luther King Jr., but I can have Gandhi moments, for sure.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users