Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Haunted Family

GIAPS PORTUGAL

Hi! We are a Group of Paranormal and Spiritual Research and Aid named GIAPS. We are from Portugal and start a few months ago. We would like to share with you some of our investigations. Hope you like it!

My inability to read Portuguese put's me at a disadvantage.

Then i saw the orbs... Sigh

Keep trying guys!

Welcome to UM.

• Like 2

Hi! We are a Group of Paranormal and Spiritual Research and Aid named GIAPS. We are from Portugal and start a few months ago. We would like to share with you some of our investigations. Hope you like it!

Hi Misanthropic! We have subtitles in english in all of our videos include that one! U just need to click on "subtitles button" in youtube. :)

Well I was not impressed by the orbs. As has now been proven countless times orbs are simply something like dust or small insects reflecting light back into the camera lens. People know this and still claim its paranormal due to the lack of any other evidence at all.

• Like 2

i am a bit perplexed at how, with the technology we have at our disposal, that orbs are still looked upon as a phenomena?

Then again, i've yet to see a single YouTube video that makes me say 'wow'.

• Like 2

That will definitely help. Thanks. :)

Well I was not impressed by the orbs. As has now been proven countless times orbs are simply something like dust or small insects reflecting light back into the camera lens. People know this and still claim its paranormal due to the lack of any other evidence at all.

Hi! Thank you for your comments! For people who don´t believe in orbs or spirits please take a look at this video:

Edited by GIAPS PORTUGAL

BTW, that orb post i made wasn't a jab at your videos, just my take on the subject as a whole.

i'll check out your videos and give my honest opinion when i have some quiet time. :)

• Like 1

Misanthropic, I have a theory on this. I believe that after a while with paranormal groups not finding anything, their findings decay after a while and they begin to grasp at straws for proof of paranormal. Best example was another YouTube paranormal team that claimed originally the orbs were not real but dust after three episodes they started claiming that they caught orb ghosts.

• Like 2

Misanthropic, I have a theory on this. I believe that after a while with paranormal groups not finding anything, their findings decay after a while and they begin to grasp at straws for proof of paranormal. Best example was another YouTube paranormal team that claimed originally the orbs were not real but dust after three episodes they started claiming that they caught orb ghosts.

Any port in a storm, so to speak. :tu:

• Like 1

I understand your point of view. But when we encounter phenomena as evident as our medium to embody entities and start to talk with us about things she counld´t know, it becomes difficult not to believe in these things. :)

In that 2nd video you can see entities moving on back of two of our members...i understand you can think it was effects made by us...but we just can promise you that we didnt change anything in that video.

Edited by GIAPS PORTUGAL

Hi Misanthropic! We have subtitles in english in all of our videos include that one! U just need to click on "subtitles button" in youtube. :)

i may be wrong of course, but i feel you are here to solicit for your youtube channel.

videos should be an accompaniment to what is discussed in a post, not the point of the post itself.

Edited by JGirl

i may be wrong of course, but i feel you are here to solicit for your youtube channel.

videos should be an accompaniment to what is discussed in a post, not the point of the post itself.

I posted the video in section of paranormal investigation, because it is a video associated with research and as paranormal. The video is hosted on youtube, I understand your point of view but I think the idea of this forum is to share paranormal experiences or ask questions about same thing. But if the admins believe i´m wrong i will not post more anything, no problem ;)

Edited by GIAPS PORTUGAL

I posted the video in section of paranormal investigation, because it is a video associated with research and as paranormal. The video is hosted on youtube, I understand your point of view but I think the idea of this forum is to share paranormal experiences or ask questions about same thing. But if the admins believe i´m wrong i will not post more anything, no problem ;)

you miss the point. t's not about rules of the forum. it's about having a topic to discuss without having to rely on a video.

example

let's say i cannot view youtube videos for some reason or other. what is in your OP to discuss for me? what if i choose not to watch youtube videos? then i don't have a clue what your post is about.

you see why a video is merely an accompaniment to a post? i

you miss the point. t's not about rules of the forum. it's about having a topic to discuss without having to rely on a video.

example

let's say i cannot view youtube videos for some reason or other. what is in your OP to discuss for me? what if i choose not to watch youtube videos? then i don't have a clue what your post is about.

you see why a video is merely an accompaniment to a post? i

Yes...i see...so...what is your opinion? Don´t share our work if it is in youtube?

Yes...i see...so...what is your opinion? Don´t share our work if it is in youtube?

i just gave my opinion. twist someone else's words
  • Like 1

I think you should share videos... But you should also give a full explanation of what the videos are about and the story in general. That way people can know what is going on by reading about it. Then you can support your story with the video- if people can view it and choose to do so.

For example, I can't always view youtube. So right now based off the comments in this thread I think you caught some dust or something, called it orbs. No story to even make filming dust interesting.

• Like 2

I think you should share videos... But you should also give a full explanation of what the videos are about and the story in general. That way people can know what is going on by reading about it. Then you can support your story with the video- if people can view it and choose to do so.

For example, I can't always view youtube. So right now based off the comments in this thread I think you caught some dust or something, called it orbs. No story to even make filming dust interesting.

yes, this is what i was getting at. you put it better than i however lol

yes, this is what i was getting at. you put it better than i however lol

Hi! Well...you are right! I can´t change my 1st post now, but in the future i will put description more detailed on the post. Thanks for your feedbacks :D

• Like 1