Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Psychic reading

Lyndaa

I was just wondering how people do psychic readings online... It must be hard considering you can't see or hear the person ... Let me know your thoughts ! Also feel free to try and read me :)

Edited by Lyndaa

Intuitive's can look at a picture and gather information by what they see..........others can tell by body language and facial expressions when in person, these we tend to call Empaths, and then there is the talker that will just walk you through the whole thing by giving up to much information......but what about those that do not require sight, or sound, and will refuse to even read you if you give up to much information ? Well either they are really good guessers, or they are using other senses............

• Like 1

I wouldn't say it's not possible (never say never)

but I will say I have SEVERE doubts that it is the real thing.

Also the only true 'reading' I ever got was from a stranger who walked up, told me a few things about myself (to prove he knew) and then gave me a bit of advice (which I still remember) and walked away. I don't even know his name nor had any way to ever contact him again.

All that said, I would be forever grateful to anyone who can tell me where my dang teething ring is.............

• 2 weeks later...

i work online as a psychic and need pictures

you questiON REALITY AND FEEL OUT OF SORTS SOMETIMES

What site employed you? Are you self employed?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Many people desire to receive answers to the questions they have in life. Others want to have a sneak peek of what awaits them in the future. Although this is the case, many people don't have money to pay high quality psychics to give them answers to their questions. If you are one of these people, the best way of getting high quality psychic readers is online.

How to get free services

To find free psychic reading services online you need to research some of the best service providers online. To find the providers you only need to visit Google and type "Psychics Online." From the results that you get you should research the readers more and find if they are reputable. As rule of thumb you should only work with a reputable psychic.

Once you have found a reputable reader you should register with him/her. Many readers tend to provide offers to their first-time visitors; therefore, you should take advantage of these offers. You can even visit this site http://www.psychicservicesonline.com/ to know more about psychic readers.

How free psychic readings are made

There are two main ways in which the readings are made online: random chance and live readings. The random chance is ideal when you are only interested in making a decision without involving anyone else.

To find help in these sites you need to enter your question on the site and click "enter." You should then wait for the answer and it will pop up automatically.

For you to effectively make use of these readings you need to understand how to read the cards. This is because there will be no one to guide you on what the cards mean.