Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#7186    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,110 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 09:42 PM

View Postzoser, on 20 February 2013 - 09:15 PM, said:

I'll leave it with you for now.

I didn't wish to rake up old ideas, it was just that I was caught by the wall on BF's latest upload.

See you soon folks.

I would genuinely be interested though if anyone could explain these marks in any way other than stone softening.

Z

And I would love to hear from you why it must have been aliens.

#7187    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,110 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 10:24 PM

Look at the number of visitors of this thread: 115 !!

Posted Image

Edited by Abramelin, 20 February 2013 - 10:25 PM.

#7188    lightly

lightly

metaphysical therapist

• 6,066 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 10:36 PM

and now ...  97 guests, 2 anonymous, and   me  lol.       I like zoser,  he comes up with some interesting ideas.    I've always been very curious as to how or why the surfaces of the stones in discussion look so ....  weird.

Important:  The above may contain errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and other limitations.

#7189    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,162 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 10:37 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 20 February 2013 - 10:24 PM, said:

Look at the number of visitors of this thread: 115 !!

Posted Image

amazing how many people want to look at a slow motion car crash,  isnt it?

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#7190    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,162 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 10:42 PM

View Postlightly, on 20 February 2013 - 10:36 PM, said:

and now ...  97 guests, 2 anonymous, and   me  lol.    I like zoser,  he comes up with some interesting ideas. I've always been very curious as to how or why the surfaces of the stones in discussion look so ....  weird.
w

what exactly is weird? And what is a stone or rock supposed to look like? Unless you mean their jigsaw type fitting? In which case we have the same in Japan and around the Mediterranean too.. a common style of building, no more and no less.

It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#7191    scowl

scowl

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 4,111 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 10:44 PM

View Postzoser, on 20 February 2013 - 09:08 PM, said:

This has clearly been trimmed.  This is not after-working with pounding tools.

Posted Image

That's exactly what it looks like to me. Slide a hard stone along the joints for a day or two and viola, that's exactly what you'll get.

#7192    Myles

Myles

Alien Abducter

• 4,481 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 10:54 PM

View Postzoser, on 20 February 2013 - 08:42 PM, said:

No body goes to the trouble of producing a precision wall then to create marks like that in it.  It doesn't wash.
You are trying to tell us that aliens did.   Why did they do this.   Why weren't they precise in their work?

#7193    scowl

scowl

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 4,111 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 10:54 PM

View Postzoser, on 20 February 2013 - 09:13 PM, said:

More evidence of trimming:

Posted Image

Do you want to learn how to trim stone like that, zoser? I can recommend a few books on masonry techniques. These simple alterations of stones which astound you were done by very simple techniques that you can do in your own backyard.

#7194    TheSearcher

TheSearcher

Coffee expert extraordinair

• 3,845 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 11:23 PM

So what, suddenly Zoser has become an expert stonemason as well now? What the hell did I miss in a few hours time? Soft stone? Soddit, I'll ask my cousin, he is an actual stonemason / stone cutter, he has his own quarry, I figure he has the correct answer, rather than soft stone boy over here.

It is only the ignorant who despise education.
Publilius Syrus.

So god made me an atheist. Who are you to question his wisdom?!

#7195    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,162 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 11:30 PM

View PostTheSearcher, on 20 February 2013 - 11:23 PM, said:

So what, suddenly Zoser has become an expert stonemason as well now? What the hell did I miss in a few hours time? Soft stone? Soddit, I'll ask my cousin, he is an actual stonemason / stone cutter, he has his own quarry, I figure he has the correct answer, rather than soft stone boy over here.

Its just the swerve in action. he got a  licking with the power plant pyramid theory, and now juts to have any discussion with anyone its back to Puma Punku...again. Maybe he thinks we all forget things already discussed

#7196    Oniomancer

Oniomancer

Soulless Minion Of Orthodoxy

• 3,262 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 12:12 AM

Nice going guys. You had to poke the sleeping bear.

"Apparently the Lemurians drank Schlitz." - Intrepid "Real People" reporter on finding a mysterious artifact in the depths of Mount Shasta.

#7197    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,764 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 12:18 AM

LOL ! Zoser a Stonedmason ! Now we can start a Whole new thread !" THe Freestonedmasons Invade Earth" Ruling Leader Zoser  In lack of Control ! :clap:
I see a Movie in the making !
NOT !

This is a Work in Progress!

#7198    synchronomy

synchronomy

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,124 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 04:23 AM

Look at the number now.  Me, Slave, and Dingo show up and everyone clears the theatre! :w00t:

7 user(s) are reading this topic

3 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users
    synchronomy, DingoLingo, Slave2Fate

At the heart of science is an essential balance between two seemingly contradictory attitudes--an openness to new ideas, no matter how bizarre or counterintuitive they may be, and the most ruthless skeptical scrutiny of all ideas, old and new.
This is how deep truths are winnowed from deep nonsense. -- Carl Sagan

#7199    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 11,360 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 04:35 AM

View Postsynchronomy, on 21 February 2013 - 04:23 AM, said:

Look at the number now.  Me, Slave, and Dingo show up and everyone clears the theatre! :w00t:

7 user(s) are reading this topic

3 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users
    synchronomy, DingoLingo, Slave2Fate

Hahaha....believe it or not, I actually read this thread albeit I am reluctant to post...but I do enjoy most posts here (except those from...well...)....

Cheers,
Badeskov

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

#7200    third_eye

third_eye

_ M Ġ ń Ř Ī Ş_

• 7,873 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 04:43 AM

View Postscowl, on 20 February 2013 - 10:54 PM, said:

Do you want to learn how to trim stone like that, zoser? I can recommend a few books on masonry techniques. These simple alterations of stones which astound you were done by very simple techniques that you can do in your own backyard.

Please do, I am always up for more books on masonry techniques, not easy to come by ...
thanks

~

third_eye ' s cavern ~ bring own beer

~