Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

youtube video

Brian Topp

Hmmm... that's a really slow ghost. Parkinsons, I imagine.

• Like 1

I mean this does scream fake but who is this GTI? Ghost Team International? Never heard of them before until now and I wonder how and why did they confirm this is real?

I'm not sure who GTI is... The youtube guy said they were a TV show. Supposed to show up on BBC America sometime this fall. I didn't see anything on the BBC America site about it.

Hmm... username with the word 'films' in it. Not suspect at all.

I'd be more impressed if the blankets folded themselves and stacked in the middle of the bed. :P

• Like 2

This "Camera" he used has the same filter as those terrible movies Paranormal Activity. I have NEVER seen a Camera system that has lines like this. Not just that but, why do "Ghosts" always do their actions away from the camera? Notice how the bedding is being pulled from the other side of the bed? Pretty convenient and it ALWAYS happens that way. I'm sure after all of these different video's of "Ghosts" doing these types of actions, at least ONE would have performed this feat from the camera side.

• Like 2

This "Camera" he used has the same filter as those terrible movies Paranormal Activity. I have NEVER seen a Camera system that has lines like this. Not just that but, why do "Ghosts" always do their actions away from the camera? Notice how the bedding is being pulled from the other side of the bed? Pretty convenient and it ALWAYS happens that way. I'm sure after all of these different video's of "Ghosts" doing these types of actions, at least ONE would have performed this feat from the camera side.

Because the ghost is a female and she doesn't want you staring at her bum! :P

• Like 1

Hmmm....One of his other videos:

[media=]

[/media] Edited by drpaxton
  • Like 1

I am always leery about videos that need half of the video to 'set up' what is about to happen.

"Confirmed Skeptic" Confirmed by who?

Edited by Mider

Its a big FAKE a HOAX and I don't think a very good one at that either. :td:

• Like 1

Sheesh if that's all the poltergeist is doing, and it's doing it while you're not even home, why move?

Just don't make the bed and turn off the lamps! Global warming!!! lol

Idiots.

• Like 2

Wow, he captured on video the world's most boring poltergeist.

If I filmed a poltergeist and wanted to show the world, I'd definitely add those dumb creepy sound effects. 'Cos that makes it so much more convincing.

I'm also wary of those on the internet who actively boast about how skeptical and atheistic they were before they became believers. They're just trying to make it sound more convincing, if it even believed a hardcore, dyed in the wool, super duper skeptic, that means it must be true!!!! OH NOES!!!

Also, what's with the horizontal lines in the video? Why would someone add such an odd effect to what is supposedly genuine footage.

He's never been so genuinely afraid in his life yet he continued to sleep in the same room and stayed on occasions during the poltergeist's activity?

The whole thing screams fake.

Edited by Archimedes

I'm not sure who this ghost team is but it doesn't do their credibility any good when they validate a claim that is obviously a fake. You can even see the video edit. Very poor.

• 2 weeks later...

Fake. Ugh, I'd like to see something convincing for a change.

Good luck.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Pretty obviously fake - if you wanted to document a claim you would drop the effects and station several cameras from different angles.

But no one ever does that - and those who do don't have this kinda videos :)

• 4 weeks later...

so disappointing and that other video he made with the kids dying.... WHO DOES THAT?! so fake you could see the animation.