Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Paranormal ?

Flo

Do you live where someone else lives above, below, next to you (attached)?

I've smelled cigarette smoke from outside, in my home. But I have a pretty strong sense of smell.

I'm in bed and all of. Sudden I can smell burnt out candles I didn't have any candles alight anybody else had this xx ???

demonic possessions have been known to start with strange smells around the individual, most commonly noted as sulfer or the burnt smell from an extinguished candle, many believe this is the presence of the demon in the room and will eventually manifest into distant growls accompanied by poltergeist like activity,

Demons have a tendency to attach themselves to younger teenagers usually girls, and is more often than not triggerd by a raised emotional state or the suffering of abuse,

through time the demon will take you over and use your carcass as medium to this relm!

or.......it could be your phone charger/laptop getting warm and its the smell of hot electrics

Or.......a dead insect stuck to a hot lightbulb

or you have bad breath!

• Like 3

demonic possessions have been known to start with strange smells around the individual, most commonly noted as sulfer or the burnt smell from an extinguished candle, many believe this is the presence of the demon in the room and will eventually manifest into distant growls accompanied by poltergeist like activity,

Demons have a tendency to attach themselves to younger teenagers usually girls, and is more often than not triggerd by a raised emotional state or the suffering of abuse,

through time the demon will take you over and use your carcass as medium to this relm!

or.......it could be your phone charger/laptop getting warm and its the smell of hot electrics

Or.......a dead insect stuck to a hot lightbulb

or you have bad breath!

You seem to know a lot about demon possession Father Merrin...were you an Exorcist!!??

...sorry couldnt resits! Im sure you've heard all the Exorcists jokes already :innocent:

You seem to know a lot about demon possession Father Merrin...were you an Exorcist!!??

...sorry couldnt resits! Im sure you've heard all the Exorcists jokes already :innocent:

Haha! There is no such thing as demonic possessions Lenore, its a religious description for a whole host of mental illnesses, drug use, brain damage etc!

• Like 2

I wonder how many house fires have happened which could have been prevented if the owner had checked their electrics, gas or fitted alarms, instead of thinking it was demons or the paranormal from the offset?

• Like 1

Open windows, my friend, open windows. Smelling something weird is not paranormal in the slightest.

• Like 1

I one smelt a fart. I was the only one in the room. It lingered around for about 30 seconds, and engulfed me like it was alive and attacking. <--- actually a true story

Of course it was probably my own fart, and i had no one else to blame.

Edited by xxxdemonxxx
  • Like 1

Sure somebody can become possioted by a demon

You cant be possessed by a fictional entity cool guy!