Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Moth and its meanings..

SILLYAZZ

i saw two moths already hovering over my bed, practically wanna land on my head and my face? Is it a bad omen. I read it is a bad omen and some posts says it is not, its a warning! My husband died in the month of April, is it my husband visiting me? Someone told me that if you see butterflies, it is a spirit visiting.. is moth the same thing?

Yes, it means there may be holes in you clothes.

• Like 2

If a certain animal or creature makes its presence known to me like this little moth did to you I like to google the "Spirit Guide" meaning. This is a Native American thing - I will post here what it says for moth:

If Moth has flown across your path;

Moth is the master of disguise and is reminding you to be aware that you could be hiding from yourself. Are you using your emotions to keep yourself hidden from others? Is it time that you transform your emotional energy away from drama and into something closer to your heart? Have faith in your journey and trust that although things seem to be complicated right now – you will eventually see the light. Use your heart to guide you.

If Moth is your Animal Totem;

You are the most optimistic of souls! You can find the silver lining in every crisis, the light in any darkness and the love in any frustration. Your ability to seek out the positive in any situation makes you a good listener for your peers, a great peer counselor and advice giver, as well as highly sought after as a friend. You are popular, generous with your attention and understand the subtleties of the way the universe works around you. You have a gift for attracting what you need in life and have very little difficulty moving through life changes and transformations. You find joy in rituals and dance. You also know how to use your intuition and have a great deal of psychic awareness.

Here is the entire page: http://www.spirit-animals.com/moth/

If you want to search it yourself and see other websites just google "Spirit Animal Moth".

This is absolutely NOTHING bad and NOT a bad omen!!!!

Edited to ADD: Welcome to UM!! 353b7u1.jpg

Edited by She-ra
  • Like 1

I haven't heard of anything about moths being bad omens. To me, in which I see moths in my house all the time during certain times of the year.

This is just telling me, who is letting those damn things in here!!!!!! Close the frickin door! Your in, shut it!!!

:devil:

• Like 1

thank you SHERA.. very interesting read and i like the site.. its good to know its not a bad omen. Seeing the moth twice kind of puzzling to me! Thank you very much!

Thank you too, Stubbly Dooright.. for 10 years living in my place, I have not come accross a moth inside my home and flying over my face! And it did it twice! And on the month month that my husband died! He died 7 years ago! Thank you all

• Like 2

thank you SHERA.. very interesting read and i like the site.. its good to know its not a bad omen. Seeing the moth twice kind of puzzling to me! Thank you very much!

Thank you too, Stubbly Dooright.. for 10 years living in my place, I have not come accross a moth inside my home and flying over my face! And it did it twice! And on the month month that my husband died! He died 7 years ago! Thank you all

Then you must being doing something right, if they don't get in the usual way. Moths are attracted to light, and opening the door at night is just going to attract them. So, I can understand your confusion when you do see them, if you haven't before then. Interesting that you see them after your husband died. (By the way, I am so sorry on your loss. Sweets. (((HUGS)))

Also keep in mind, and this is coming from someone who believes in the paranormal, thinks her currant and previous lived houses are/were haunted, sometimes something can get worn down and there is an opening. I have seen that with the mice that get in. We also had a problem with squirrels getting into our attic. My husband has spotted the holes in the roof, where they chewed up, and he has fixed them. It takes them a while, but they chew new ones.

But this is not say I don't see the correlation here. I do find that interesting. :yes:

• Like 1

thank you stubbly dooright.... well not only the moth that has happened lat night, my lamp never flickered before ever and it did it last night, i thought it was just the bulb burning out ut it didnt. It flickered and went so dim and lit up again! Now it is soo normal.. then I was this tv show called ghost adventures, they were in the room.. and started talking to the ghost.. but on the wall, there were initials on the wall.. SD, thats my initial! The month came the other day, then yesterday another one came back! This never happened before ever.. so it is freaking me out! But I dont say Im afraid, just puzzled! My friend said it is a sign. And to top it all, it the month that my husband died.. he died 7 years ago!

anyways than you guys!!!

• Like 1

thank you stubbly dooright.... well not only the moth that has happened lat night, my lamp never flickered before ever and it did it last night, i thought it was just the bulb burning out ut it didnt. It flickered and went so dim and lit up again! Now it is soo normal.. then I was this tv show called ghost adventures, they were in the room.. and started talking to the ghost.. but on the wall, there were initials on the wall.. SD, thats my initial! The month came the other day, then yesterday another one came back! This never happened before ever.. so it is freaking me out! But I dont say Im afraid, just puzzled! My friend said it is a sign. And to top it all, it the month that my husband died.. he died 7 years ago!

anyways than you guys!!!

You're welcome. Like I said, I do find these things you are relating here, very interesting. There is a part of me that is hoping he is speaking to you. :yes::wub:
  • Like 1

anyways than you guys!!!

Awe you dear sweet person. Hugs! You know, I guess we will never know right? These things happening ALL could have logical explanations but you know what? Let's just interpret this as your husband looking down on you with love and trying to let you know that everything is okay and he is at peace and watching over you. I hope you find comfort in all of these things. I wouldn't get too worked up or worried about anything though - don't freak out - Sometimes coincidences happens. Just take this as a sign that your husband is at peace and watching over and protecting you. Hugs to you :)

Edited to add: Sometimes, when we lose a loved one, we look for things. We look extra specially hard hoping and wondering. I have been there and done that myself. Don't let the shows on TV or any of the other things worry you one bit. Just smile and say "Hello Husband" and move on with your day. He wouldn't want you to be all worried about this. Peace.

Edited by She-ra
  • Like 1

It's not an omen and certainly not something bad. It just means you need screens over your windows to stop the moths from coming in.

• Like 2

TY Defenseministermishkin... i prefer to be butterfly than a moth tho.. hehe and thank you all for your replies..

• Like 1