Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What species is this and why isin't thereinfo

CrypticSouthpaw

What would an alien look like. well first off. Iv never been here before.. and i kinda felt like sharing a bit of my knowledge and finding answers for myself

I did see an alien and the rumors about them being cloaked very much is a possibility. As well as the theory iv heard that they psionically target the people they arn't interested in

Im not to sure, but i do have a number of uncommon traits. I have type B blood, Im left handed, Iv been terrorized by paranormal experiences my whole life. People, its not something you want. Its not meant for everyone. You can't imagine the horrors that exist out there. My sense of what is good and evil is so warped i don't know up from down. All that i know is human morality is a human thing. And as such, evolved beings are seriously more emotionally complex then any of the bull **** you hear on here.

You want to know the truth, Well for starters. Telepathy is Emotional transfering. So everything youv been told about aliens thus far reguarding word transfers and yadda yadda

NOPE

all wrong. Severerly wrong. wrong wrong wrongggggg. They communicate with feelings, its not words. You feel sensations that are semi reconizable for yet " alien" and forign to anything else. Then the emotion suddenly changes, and its not on some level of some p***y teen PMS. its nothing of the likes you can comprehend until youv felt the cold hands of dread grip around every limb of your body. The creature was in fact a shapeshifter, and i didnt reconize it at first when i saw it prowling around as a large black cat. running from car port to car port. I saw its craft fly over a street light in plain view. a black tarnished saucer with an orb in the middle. and smaller black orbs sitting around it like flowers bulb and its pedals. i saw complex carvings on the haul, they were lines that never curved. this was some time about 2009 july 15th. iv been quite scared to just .... try to make a scene out of myself. I know what iv experienced was real because my friend is traumatized by it. We heard 1930s music before i even saw the ship. And guys. Iv seen i don't even know how many UFOs. to many to count. i saw squads of the flying by the mountains. I live in BC in a small town. but before that i lived in ontario, and even there i had something following me. i had things opening my closet door. I saw appirations. i felt that terror and dread all to many times. now im stuck with what i think post traumatic stress disorder. i feel constant addrenalin pumping and it wont stop. Im paranoid that if i sleep before the sunrise they will come for me. i don't think they will hurt me. but for the moment i just can't handle the intensity of their presence.

You don't know what you people are asking upon you and what you are evoking. Their is a reason why aliens will not be revealed as of late. Humanity is showing us their presence but keeping us in the dark. its because they are coming back. If every alien i saw was the thing i saw. Then so help us god.Imagine a faceless alien. That crawls on all fours, as able to teleport. multishift between physical and energy. and its very presence ****s up electronics without intention... not to mention warping time itself. These things are gods.

And a lot of the crap im seeing plastered all over the internet to find info is... what.... physical beings? Yeah like il believe that.

As far as i know, these things would exterminate anything else out there. They can paralyze you with their voice, the voice of the angels/demons. Their voice is their emotion.

And that brings me to my question, If the whole world is so based on thought processes and word orginization as well as symbolism. where does that leave training the inner voice of emotion? As im seeing it. 3 years from my experience. ( i have seen it twice, again the following year exactly a week after the anniversary) The gods have a high sense of disproval against ignorance and fear tolerance. I felt it reading me and i could feel just how old it was. these beings are not by any means minor in this galaxy. As i have seen them in both a shimmering gasolin color as well as absolute pure black. and its other form its showed me and my friend under direct light, a pale crouching faceless humanoid with a voice that will shake your very being and realign your fears. Yup. you heard me. I no longer have aracniphobia and if i do. its at such a lesser extent i can squash them myself and not give a ****.

The thing tho... it took a baby, and it didint abduct us. we experienced time stand still. If your wonder about what the craft sounds like. shhhh shhhh shhh shhhh shhhh shhhh and a high pitch wirring noise. and a noise that sounds like sliceing metal every shh you here a shing! its like its cutting the air.

It brought it back, i never saw it walk in and out wit hthe kid i only saw it walk into an alley way after shapeshifting into its pale form. we heard a baby scream and seconds later the saucer.

My friend ran inside and i followed him thats when we noticed the clock 2:31 i had binoculars was peering out the window. argued with my friend if it toke it for a while

looked back at the clock its the same time. i told him and he starts flipping out. it brought it back when the clock eventually started around 3 am.

i saw it appear on the road as a black dog/ walk up to a garbage big look at me thru the window walk halkway behind the bin then disappear and reappear instantly 10 feet up the road my friend was in the feedle position by now. i guess he realized that there was no point in hiding considering it culd just pop up when ever it wanted to.

And it just glared at me with its voidish eyes. i saw nothing but felt everything. We stared at each other for a solid 20 seconds before my friend closes the blinds.

Lets just say. That these beings are to overwhelming for some, and that begging for their presence will only unleash their torment upon you, if they deem it worth enough to show up.

Everything i have told you is true i tell no lies, il put my left hand over my heart and promise to every last one of you that what im telling you is the truth.

Iv experienced it and for some reason it showed itself to me and didnt harm me. sees me as a potencial mate? Who the **** knows.

All i know is i have type B blood, im left handed, and my birthday numerology number is 27/9 Iv read that 9 is a path of spiritual challenges. im 21 born april 21st 1991

What is so special about me, i don't know..... Who are these beings, and has anyone else seen them before?

I was expecting a photo to try and identify, did you forget to put it on?

• Like 1

A photo? It looked like shmegal without hair or eyes or clothes. And in its shapeshifted black panther form its areally skinny long cat with a thick tail that stood out straight was was unusually long.

and as a black dog its really shaggy but you can't see light shimmering off the fur, you may see peices of fur jut out but you don't see individual strands.

it looks like a 3D shadow walking around.

Edited by CrypticSouthpaw

A photo? It looked like shmegal without hair or eyes or clothes. And in its shapeshifted black panther form its areally skinny long cat with a thick tail that stood out straight was was unusually long.

and as a black dog its really shaggy but you can't see light shimmering off the fur, you may see peices of fur jut out but you don't see individual strands.

it was the title, it seemed to indicate that, but doesn`t matter.

Anyway you say "The gods have a high sense of disproval against ignorance and fear tolerance. I felt it reading me and i could feel just how old it was. these beings are not by any means minor in this galaxy."

can you tell me if you believe in god and do you follow a religion/

ALF.jpg

the hairs too long.

ive experienced weird things b4 not to get into detail but i think theres some simalaritys in our experiences even though our persectives are different.

and it would be hard to draw you a pic considering i saw it one size crouched down one minute. then next its body is extending and its crawling. Its head was ball like. it looked like it didint have a neck at first. until i saw it get up and saw something that looked like a hairless faceless ape walking into an alley way.

I do not believe in god and i follow no religion. I don't believe a cosmic entity created the universe.

But i do believe by definition these are gods.

Edited by CrypticSouthpaw

Sounds like a straight up demon to me

• Like 1

thats why my sense of good and evil is so warped. It purposely showed up in front of me and my friend for what ever reason. And before it even showed itself it tried to scare us.

We heard dogs barking so a solid minute before i saw the cat creature walk across the road, as i said before i saw the cat at first glance my friend and i thought it looked weird and we dismissed it

continueing to watch UFOs in the sky. These lights that would suddenly illuminate well moving dimmout the jump farther across the sky instantly illuminate deluminate then it jumps.

Im pretty sure thats what crafts these things fly in so if anyones ever seen a ufo that just.. kinda seems to be skipping across the sky it may be them.

Ha ha ha do you mean smeago ? and I'll have what you're on. :w00t:
  • Like 1

Different Native American legends speak of Skinwalkers.

They are entities that are able to transform into different animals or beings.

skinwalker.jpg

• Like 1

the thing is, my friend and i both saw it as the same thing. We both saw it as a black cat, we both saw it shapeshift into the pale light skinned skinny faceless 3 ft crouching alien. My friend says WTF

and it veers it head towards us and i saw no eyes, this thing was 6 houses up a street under a white florecent street light. And i felt a dread iv never felt before. It was bombing my skin and sinking into my nervous system. I could feel the forign emotion being forced upon me as my own fear was trippled beyond comprehension beyond possibible cortisol levels. Then the an emotion of warmth and comfort fell over me instantly bombing my skin, it was a reassurance i was fine. and that i wouldnt get hurt. then a sturn feeling. as if it was saying im cool where i am but if im move im DONE then it walked into the alley way and took the kid.

I live in sacred land apparently. Frm what i know Squamish is sacred native grounds and there are many rumors by the native people that the skin walkers live in the mountains close to the cheif. They say that they were shamans that went dark side.

I do not believe in god and i follow no religion. I don't believe a cosmic entity created the universe.

But i do believe by definition these are gods.

I understand the first line, but you throw me on the second, you are going to have to explain how they are gods by definition in your mind, if your mind has already chosen not to believe in god?

ps: don`t get me wrong, i am not religious, but thats why I am asking you about the definition, you either do believe or you do not, or you could be an agnostic?

Okayyy...

Could you have actually seen a big cat?

Maybe your mate was having a practical joke and decided to blindfold you.

To freak you out and imagine you've seen something out of the ordinary.

There's also a possibility of it being in a well-lit area and the light simmering off the fur could be a humble streetlight.

However you did say one minute it had fur and the next it didn't. That's the skepticism out of the way.

If this is actually true it could actually support my pet theory but there's one catch.

You didn't notice any greys but some beings of light.

Btw dogs do have a tendency to bark at cats. It's in their nature.

Edited by Walnut Whip

I believe that consiousness is a collective, certain beings reach god hood and thus become creators of life themselves. Life being the enbodyment of energy and consiousness,

If your asking if i believe in life after death, yes i do but in my oppinion its not for everyone. I believe that you have to work towards being capable of reincarnation. I do not believe that all souls reincarnate.

I believe that the stars and galaxies were created by complex mathimatical equations where a star would explode and merge with more matter to create a new star. I believe that the universe has and always will be here because of the constant recycling that is being done and i do not believe there ever was a starting point. I think the universe is infinite as well as time and space. I see the universe as an endless sea of galaxies.

But my definition of god is a being able of omnipotence omnipotence and omnipresence which is what these beings have. The ability to know all that wants to be known, the ability to be anywhere at any time/ and the ability to be all power.

well the black cat looked abnormal. it had a small head but the body was a meter in lenth, now ad on to the tail. Yeah it dosnt look right seeing something that has basic physical flaws run by you are your like.... what was an unusally long cat

and guys keep in mind that im left handed and i have type B blood. Both are supposed to be major targets for ET

Well I guess that's mean I'm out of the running...

Edited by Walnut Whip

and guys keep in mind that im left handed and i have type B blood. Both are supposed to be major targets for ET

Maybe they are trying to correct those human defects.

• Like 2