Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Poor children

zrina11

I was just wondering if anyone else has heard this one and if yes, have you got any idea how it all started.

"Homeless children are often "adopted" by a US or European agency where they are put into comas and they're organs are harvested as needed by the wealthy."

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shivel

• Pax Unum

• Iceman15

• Rabbit Trail

I was just wondering if anyone else has heard this one and if yes, have you got any idea how it all started.

"Homeless children are often "adopted" by a US or European agency where they are put into comas and they're organs are harvested as needed by the wealthy."

No, that does not happen in the US, the government might not be the best but to say something like that is unfair, get a grip on reality please

I'm sure the world governments have done far worse- if that is even possible.

R3LOAD the topic starter never said they believed in it so calm down a bit mate.

:rolleyes:

I have heard variations of this, I think the last I heard of this it was prisoners not homeless kids.

Where exactly did you hear something so ludicrous? :huh:

I'm sure the world governments have done far worse- if that is even possible.

What governments? You can't just generalize like this.

Also, please specify as to what governments have done what you consider to be worse than the topic's subject.

Edited by JayMan895

I never heard the 'poor children' urban legend... only, the man wakes up in bathtub of ice without kidney... which is untrue, I think... :unsure:

LINK-> The Kidney Thieves

WHAT THE??!?!?!

I hope that never happens!

WHAT THE??!?!?!

I hope that never happens!

Dude, wake up and smell the coffee, this is the Chinese Govenment here!!!!

I mean these are the guys who put the "One Child per Family" law in place, and then forcebly terminated the pregnency of any women who became pregnant after her alotted child was born. the majority of the children that survived were male, and now there is a massive shortage of women in China now ofr all these males to marry. Guess where all these blokes are heading?

But yeah I have seen the BBC doco on the Organ Harvesting of the crims, pretty freaky stuff.

I dunno about the US government getting caught doing this but you do here of it from time to time... but it always gets stomped on in the news pretty quick and the sources always seem to develop amnesia really quickly.

Edited by chedster

Where exactly did you hear something so ludicrous? :huh:

What governments? You can't just generalize like this.

Also, please specify as to what governments have done what you consider to be worse than the topic's subject.

Which government do you work for then JayMan! get a grip on reality havent you seen 24!!

You can't just jump all over someone for posting an urban legend they heard somewhere, but not knowing where they heard it. That's usually how urban legends go, they get passed around so much no one knows where or even how they started. I'm sure zrina was just wondering if there was any truth to this or not, and as they stated, they were wondering how it started.

Aside from harvesting organs; I heard they mush it all up and the "grey" aliens soak in it and that's how they eat.

(it being dead people, and parts of people, and defective parts grown)

And if they somehow aren't chosen to die from that, they're processed in the sex ring, brainwashed, and sent out to do the lords work.

I might be confusing conspiracy theories with urban legends... kinda confused now at which is which...

Edited by Celumnaz

i have heard about the harvesting of prisoners organs,but not childrens. :cat:

This is the first I've I heard of it.

To start things off on my part, I doubt this is true. Most homeless children are sent to Adoption Centers throughout the country to be welcomed into new homes. Surely prisoner's who are sentenced to execution are given the option to have their body donated to science. Perhaps this urban legend developed from such facts into scaring the pants off some kids if they run away from home. Also, during World War II the Nazi scientist captured (or found) people, babies, children, to expirement on. They were ecspecially fond of twins. Twins allowed them to attempt to different expiriments on the same subject. If word leaked out to the public that the American Goverment was expirimenting on orphan children there would definately be a national anarchy, or atleast a re-establishment of our current goverment. I cannot say the same for China though, considering I am not knowledgeable of their goverment system or society.

~CKTK~

This is the first time I heard of this...the one i usually hear is the one where some dude takes a trip meets a girl and wakes up in a bath tub full of ice with his kidneys gone...but that wouldn't be a bad idea though...I mean give the poor some usefulness...

it was in the news recently about the chinese government doing it, this should be in the conspercies section

*snip* get a grip on reality havent you seen 24!!

LMAO,

This has to be the funniest thing I've read all day. (not the harvesting organs thing).

Yes, get a grip on reality by watching a tv show. That's how it's done.

Now, back on topic.

The thread started said it was an agency adopting the children, not the government. I can't say i've heard of that particular urban legend, but it sounds like an episode of Law and Order: SVU. Now, I get all my doses of reality from that TV show, so it must be true. :blink:

Now, the topic starter never mentioned china or their harvesting the organs of falun gong political prisoners, which is a hot topic on the Organ Harvesting circuit, but that's a whole other thread.

I'd love to hear more if you could flesh out where you heard the story or more details.

• 4 months later...

Since this is an old post you may not get a response. I am proud to be an American citizen and leave it at that. I pray that this is not so but am not quick to close the door on the possibility.

I have heard of this organ harvesting of children. Supposely it happened in Brazil no offense....saw it on TV. I do believe it goes on and it probably happens more than we'd like to know or admit. Wickedness seems to have no end to it. :(

never underestimate the cruelty that is involved in our society. I believe this can be true. To say otherwise would be foolish of me. I've read worse in news papaers and seen much worse on television news broadcasts. I'm not saying it's this or that governement, i'm just saying that there are sick people in this world that would do anything for a buck. hence underground societies that conduct such acts.

When you outlaw organ harvesting, only outlaws will harvest organs.

This is what happens when we dont allow stem cell research or cloning. If we had a viable source of safe, legal organs, stuff like this wouldnt happen. Who would by a liver out of some guys trunk when you can get one brand new custom made just for you?

(This is all supposing that the story is true)