Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged] I saw a werewolf creature?

xXSolemnDemonXx

Once, my friend and I were in the woods. We were walking out of the woods. I turned around and saw a creature as big as Bigfoot that kind of looked like a wolf. I pointed at it and screamed. My friend screamed. We ran as fast as we could away from it and it was chasing us. What could that have been?

Edited by xXSolemnDemonXx
  • Like 1

Once, my friend and I were in the woods. We were walking out of the woods. I turned around and saw a creature as big as Bigfoot that kind of looked like a wolf. I pointed at it and screamed. My friend screamed. We ran as fast as we could away from it and it was chasing us. What could that have been?

Not sure,the craziest thing i have ever saw as far as paranormal goes me and one of my best friends were driving home from another friends house.We were on a back road lots of woods for miles around next thing we know something we both described exactly the same part by part,detail by detail exactly the same.I know this wasnt a illusion because we were only going about 20 mph when we saw it and i saw his face out of the side of my eye when it appeared his jaw hit the floor as did mine.It was on my side of the road,about 20 yards away,between 8 to 10 ft,our estimate 700 to 900 lbs.Wide at the shoulders extremely wide,large head not much of a neck,and its skin was greyish but had solid white hair almost like a lions mane on its head down its neck,forearms,and shins grey skin between these points.We both had not been drinking or any drugs,and we both know human anatomy better than most.This was not human nor werewolf or what has been described as bigfoot though that would be the closest description.Soon as we passed it and stopped about 50 yards up the road my friend looks at me all crazy eyed "should we go back" i said hell no though i had been looking in the rearview mirror the moment i knew i wasnt the only one who saw it and it just vanished.One and only moment in my life where i thought i had lost my mind,was almost glad if i had someone else did at the same exact moment in time haha

• Like 1

Hello! Welcome to UM!

The Big Guy does like to dress up and scare the crap out of people. :)

But honestly, I've no idea.

Edited by QuiteContrary

Almost forgot he told his grandmother shortly after,she is one of the old school types seen about every damn thing and she just looked at him very bluntly and said "you were meant to see that'.She believed every word without question,yet her response was almost as puzzling to me as what we saw lol

• Like 1

Maybe it was a dream about an alien predicting the future?

• Like 1

Maybe it was a dream about an alien predicting the future?

If talking about what i said no telling rlyeh,only paranormal experience i have ever had lol would refuse to believe it myself had i not been there.

If talking about what i said no telling rlyeh,only paranormal experience i have ever had lol would refuse to believe it myself had i not been there.

The OP only joined yesterday, since then they've claimed to predict the future, talk to aliens, and now sightings of werewolves... Edited by Rlyeh
  • Like 1

Wow you've been active in your first 24 hours on the forums.

Are you trolling or what?

• Like 1

Vivid imagination

• Like 1

Funny, given what I know about Werewolves, you should be dead.

Or perhaps this was one of those werewolves that likes to walk around with his shirt off showing off his man-nips while pining over really pale women with zero facial expressions.

Edited by Rafterman
  • Like 5

She's either full of **** or batsh*t crazy.

How to win friends and influence people, I see you have taken the Dale Carnegie course?

Personal attacks are kind of frowned upon here or at least they were, when I was last here.

Comments like that are not very constructive.

• Like 3

You're right xsas. I should have been more diplomatic in my analysis and for that, I apologize SolemnDemon. But as Knight of Shadows said, that is alot of paranormal for one person.

• Like 1

You're right xsas. I should have been more diplomatic in my analysis and for that, I apologize SolemnDemon. But as Knight of Shadows said, that is alot of paranormal for one person.

Indeed, seeing a werewolf, talking to ET's, telling a persons future by their Aura, a creepy angel and being haunted, I guess some people are just lucky or unlucky, depending on how you "Remote View" it, and I thought I was lucky to have seen 3 UFO's.

• Like 1

yep said that but it didn't sound that bad from me " years in the art of speechcraft " hehehe

i was just making side note you need to take it easy on people mate :P

It depends. Paranormal is very real, but most is all the mind . In this case she could have really saw something. I wouldnt put anything pass anything at all :geek:

Read this and above all the comments section, I think it might be an answer :

http://www.unexplain...n.php?id=241364

Interesting link, seems I heard about Wisconsin having all manner of werebeasts reported, seems like I recall hearing of them since the seventies off and on.

Some people are so lucky. It's funny how majority of people never see anything like this, but the ones that do, see it all...

Edited by DKO
  • Like 2

Shoot, I've hiked all over the US in my time and never have seen a thing out of the ordinary. Come to find out later I'd hiked in areas that are now considered to be Bigfoot "hot spots".

C'est La Vive.

Of course, come to think of it, if I had seen a were creature or Bigfoot I'd have probably poohed my pants and run like a little girl. Which is very undignified........and unsanitary.

Edited by keninsc
  • Like 1

Some people are so lucky. It's funny how majority of people never see anything like this, but the ones that do, see it all...

Oh, I hear ya. I've seen werewolves, vampires, aliens of all sorts, dinosaurs, the Loch Ness monster, yeti, bigfoot, gigantic Boas and Pythons, giant octopi and squids, sea serpents, demons, an angel or two, zombies, ghosts, mermaids, and even leprechauns.

I've also seen Godzilla, Frankenstein, the Mummy, King Kong, the Blob, the Thing, the Exorcist, Devil Girl from Mars, Caltiki the Immortal Monster, the Brainiak, Manos: the Hands of Fate, Jeepers Creepers, Dagon, Slither, Them, the Black Scorpion, Q, watched Karen Black get chased around her apartment by a knife wielding Zuni fetish doll, and so many more.

Yup. I've seen a lot of movies in my time.

• Like 3

Oh, I hear ya. I've seen werewolves, vampires, aliens of all sorts, dinosaurs, the Loch Ness monster, yeti, bigfoot, gigantic Boas and Pythons, giant octopi and squids, sea serpents, demons, an angel or two, zombies, ghosts, mermaids, and even leprechauns.

I've also seen Godzilla, Frankenstein, the Mummy, King Kong, the Blob, the Thing, the Exorcist, Devil Girl from Mars, Caltiki the Immortal Monster, the Brainiak, Manos: the Hands of Fate, Jeepers Creepers, Dagon, Slither, Them, the Black Scorpion, Q, watched Karen Black get chased around her apartment by a knife wielding Zuni fetish doll, and so many more.

Yup. I've seen a lot of movies in my time.

i just cannot believe you missed my movie .. am dissapointed

I think we will need more details if you want help trying to figure our what you saw.

What time of day or night was it? If night, did you heave a light source to see this thing by?

Did you hear something first?

How long was the sighting?

Remember any details on it's appearance?

Any odors?

Anything else?

What state?

Could it have been a large bear?

• Like 1