Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Strange Occurances

Saru

This is another E-Mail that I received today from someone seeking some assistance, and agreed to have it posted on the board to see if anyone here can offer some advice. Have a read and see what you think.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im in desperate need of help.PLEASE, help me. alot of crazy and scary things have been going on with my boy friend. we're supposed to be getting married. the whole time ive known him alot of strange things have been happening. i know this is all gonna sound like im making it up or like im crazy, but this website is the first one i went to, hoping someone could tell me whats going on with him. help me. he bleeds from his mouth sometimes, it comes from the middle of his tongue, but there are never any marks. one time he and i had got into a fight and i got him a rose from my rose bush outside and laid it on his bed, to show him i was sorry, and things were okay for a while, but then we started fighting again, and a friend of mine came to me and told me i needed to go to him cuz he was bleeding, and when i went in there to see, he was squeezing the rose in his hand and the thorns where digging into his hand and i grabbed it and slowly peeled his hand away. the whole time he just stared blankly, and said it doesnt hurt, and i saw all the little holes and i reached over for a rag and wet it and had one of his friends get me a glass of water, and we cleaned up the puddle or blood in the floor, but when i went to clean up his hand, it happened. I whipped the blood away and i saw chunks of his skin come off into the rag, and when i was all finished, there were no marks whatsoever. no holes. nothing. now i have been dealing with alot of wierd things with him, but today something happened that made me snap and now i need help. i need to know whats going on. he was really sad today because he was having some family problems, and i went to the house house to talk to him. he lives there alone but i kind of live there with him. we were sitting in the kitchen, and then i heard something that made my blood freeze and my heart almost stop. he said that something was wrong in his house. (now ive always thought his house was haunted but this proved it) he and i were the only people in the house, i know because its small and i had been there a while, and then i hear a womans blood-curling scream come from the living room, and it screamed his name. he's catholic, and so im not sure why this is happening. after i heard the scream, i went to check the house cuz its a small little house and when i stood up to go he pulled me down and told me not to go in there because "she" was in there. when i asked him who, he turned almost white, and didnt say anything. he said if he told me "she" would kill him. i have never seen him so scared. we both just sat in the kitchen and stared into the living room. no one else was in the house. but i could feel someone in the kitchen with us. i have never been so scared in my life. i dont know if its a ghost, a which, or a demon, but please PLEASE write me back and try to help me. thank you so much

RantingRaven808@yahoo.com

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Halo_Jones

• Kismit

• uranium101

• Blood Angel

i think that he needs an exorcist of some kind to get rid of "her" and i don't know about the bleeding...

(p.s. that was one of the scariest stories i've ever heard)

Ok lets see, where to start..

It does sound like he could do with an exorcist to try and remove 'her', that is if she is really a ghost.

The only places that I have ever heard of that type of thing happening is in films and in one or two old accounts of hauntings. The haunting is not done by a ghost though, it is done by a poltergeist. By the sound of it a particularly powerful one.

The blood bits have got me stumped also, it could be that it was nothing more than illusion, created by the entity, or your own fears.

poltergeist are normally most active when there is say, more emotion in the house, as alot of poltergeist activity happens in house with pubesant teens. they feed off the energy.

i think you should try medditating with him, help cleanse. maybe there is something going on in his life other than this Poltegeist activity of such. causing this extra surge.?

laura

yo saruman i posted a message in reply to one in the ghost forum called haunting i suggest the same ritual in this circumstance. i hope that helps if not i have more potent rituals which may deal with this.

ph34r.gifgunsmilie.gif

i think "she" was a previous owner of the house?... okay i just heard really creepy music that sounded like it came from a music box but i don't own a music box... there it goes again, except louder... scared.gif okay this is really freaking me out, i don't own a music box.......... hm. it stopped. okay that was wierd.

*holds head in despair*

Breathe Aslan...breathe man....

Shake it off... tongue.gif

Aslan, Uranium and yourself are best observed together original.gif i laugh everytime you guys go at it laugh.gif

this is a creepy story. out of my league of understanding.

This one definately gets to me too....

But this boyfriend guy seems to know quite a bit about the manifestation.

Here's what we know

"She" is constantly harrasing him, this is almost certain.

He has interacted with her personally, or he wouldn't think "she" was going to kill him. Realistically why would he think this unless he was beyond paranoid or was given some good indication that this was her plan. Regardless I don't think she could do anything other than scare the bajeebee's out of him.....

Cleansing the house and talking has always seemed to be the best way to deal with unwanted entiities. Find out what they want, reassure as to why you can or can't help and remind them of the world they inhabit.

As for his little magic trick with the skin and holes.... i'm as lost as everyone else... blink.gif

But hey... definately wish this girl the best of luck....

Personally i'd talk to "my significant other" and say hey wassup with that rose in hand, bleeding all over, making it stop and disapear trick you did? Can you maybe shed some light on that for me dear? Seriously

whistling2.gif

pretty much what everyone else has said - the rose thing is weird and nothing i have heard of before. The question has to be asked tho - could it be a hoax? All these things could be faked - the blood, The scream in the house, is this guy likely to do such a thing?

At the risk of sounding both very unhelpful and very unscientific, could this man be somehow psychically producing these phenomena as a direct result of his impending marriage?

I had better elaborate. I read once, I can't remember where at this distance beyond it being in a fairly dry medical publication, about a woman who was on the point of being married and had recently been troubled by all kinds of powerful lesbian fantasies and desires. Needless to say, in the context of her approaching wedding she found these thoughts somewhat distressing - to the point where she was even considering calling the wedding off. What was suggested to this lady was that her subconscious, mindful of the approaching life-changing step, was basically 'testing' her to see if she was really ready by suggesting that in fact she wasn't ready.

I realise that there is little connection between that and the story presented here (the disappearing wounds are baffling, for example), but the subconscious is both a powerful and mysterious thing, and if one tenth of one percent of stories are to be believed, capable of amazing psychic phenomena.

Just a thought...

An interesting idea Aslan

I'm not writing this to dampen your spirits, just to include another possibility, without trying to sound to sarcastic:

1 - He's pulling a fast one on her. Maybe he has a little bit of a mental issue and is messing with her head by pretending all this stuff. If she's gullible enough he could pull it off easily.

A - anyone can use a blood capsule or something to create bleeding from the mouth.

B - he may have appeared to squeeze the rose in his hand, but that doesn't mean he was. He could have been holding the rose, and had fake blood and bits of material to simulate skin, that she wiped away with the rag, revealing no marks on his hand because there never were any.

C - A speaker could be hidden in the living room with a recording of a woman's scream playing through it. A long tape with one scream about twenty or thirty minutes into it would be a nice "surprise."

2 - She could be pulling a fast on on this forum. Should we immediately put all our faith into someone's tale with so many people in this world willing to pull gags on others?

I think someone should pay this girl a visit and see for themselves.

-Drew

http://www.myeyez.net/mystrange.html

If he's Catholic, then get the Priest over there. And if he can't do it, he'll get someone who can. But damn, that's freaky.

Well, I agree with myeyez, maybe someone should try to observe this thing subjectively.

thank you all for your replies. now the whole thing with the "hoaxing" it, is bull sh** because i saw the thorns come out of his hand when i pulled his hand open, and he was faking it because there were 3 people in that room whitnessing it and i was one of them. and the screem for the room wasnt a recorder because he's not the kind of person to pull something like that. and the blood coming from his mouth isnt a hoax either because we've sat there and watched all these things happen. now, it happened again 2 night ago.i was at my boyfriend's house just us as usual because he lives by himself, and he had another episode with the blood, only this time there was so much blood i thought i was going to pass out. all day hes been really quiet and keeps telling me he loves me and asking me to please stay with him and not leave him. and then he started shaking and voices were coming out of him. voices that people cant make. like growling, moaning, screaminng, and crying all at the same time. and then the blood, oh the blood. i got up to go find a candle to light because he didnt want the light on, (this is when he calmed down and whatever was inside of him was gone, but he was really weak) and when i came back in the room, he was in the floor with his head thrown back like someone was choaking him and blood was runnning all down his face and stomache from his mouth and its was all over his arms and i cleaned it up.after that he was just really tired, but a couple hours later he seemed fine again. now i promise every one of you im not making this up! i really need help. i personally think its a demon after that. and i know its real blood because real blood has a special smell like nothing else. but thank for all your replies.

laugh.gif Bloody Hell (no pun intended grin2.gif ) A little question for ya...Have you no camera or vidio equipment???? A horror film maker would pay him millions for those sort of special effects......it all sounds a bit too dramatic for me to believe. sorry but if this really was happening to him don't you think he would of seek out help from a doctor or better still a shrink (can't spell the long words) "Most Haunted" would kill to film him... Derick would sort him out.

But to sum it up You've been watching wayyyy to many horror films...I perscribe an evening of watching Jerry Springer so you can count yourself lucky!

Now go away and don't come back till you've changed your user name so you won't be ridiculed for the rest of your stay. rolleyes.giftongue.gifgrin2.gifthumbsup.gif

RantingRaven808 - Nobody was saying that he was necassarily faking it, only that it was a possibility - it is one of the avenues that you must investigate, as i'm sure you can understand.

Halo, not even the mighty derrick is immune from possesion, many occasions on most haunted i have seen this guy possesed.

Raven it sounds like your typical (if there is such a thing as typical in these sorts of situations) demonic possesion, get a exorcist, seriously, get a exorcist if you go by old folklore it can turn even more nasty, catholic priest, new age druid, a medium, whatever but you can't allow it to continue, especially if its cuaseing stress on you, your boyfriend and your relationship.

ph34r.gifgunsmilie.gif

well i see im not going to get the help i need here. but thanks to those of you who did try and i am going to have a doctor and a priest come in next time this happens. and i dont watch horror movies, so you know what Jones, ***** off, :s08because in you entire pathedic existance, you havent seen half of the things i have seen in the past couple of months. alot of help people like you are. i pitty people who ask you for help. do you ridicule them all? or just ones that really need help. so farewell to you all. have nice lives. and i pray none of you face a problem like this. for you all's sake. :unsure: but thank you to those of you who did try to understand and not make fun of me and tell me i dont know what im talking about or that im making it up. i guess i will deal with my own sh** from now on instead of asking people i dont know for advise. <_<

ohmy.gif Aww I'm Hurt

and i pray none of you face a problem like this. for you all's sake.

Yep I'm praying that time doesn't play an awfull, awfull joke on me and send me back to being a very trying teenager with all that awfull pent up angst feeling all needy for attention.

Jones thumbsup.gif