Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Citizen of Israel vs Nazi Checkpoint

Yamato

"Satan is working behind the scenes to set up a one world government and one world religion in preparation for the Antichrist. He has also deceived modern evangelical Christians into believing that they will be removed from this earth before the great tribulation takes place. This doctrine, known as the pre-tribulation rapture, teaches that Christ may return at any moment, and that there will be no signs of his coming. As a result of this deception, most Christians are completely unprepared for what the Bible has warned us is coming."

No agenda to pursue there, then.

"Satan is working behind the scenes to set up a one world government and one world religion in preparation for the Antichrist. He has also deceived modern evangelical Christians into believing that they will be removed from this earth before the great tribulation takes place. This doctrine, known as the pre-tribulation rapture, teaches that Christ may return at any moment, and that there will be no signs of his coming. As a result of this deception, most Christians are completely unprepared for what the Bible has warned us is coming."

No agenda to pursue there, then.

Christians can't defy government checkpoints because they're....Christian? Brave? Because they're not atheist? Because they're not Bolshevik? Because they have an agenda? We're endowed by our Creator here. Nitpicking the nature of that Creator notwithstanding.

• Like 1

what is the point of this video? 2 and a half minutes in and he seems to think that because he's a "citizen of Israel", laws don't apply to him. Is there any more to the video? If not, I'm not going to waste another 10 minutes listening to this.

• Like 1

I can't believe I just wasted 12 minutes watching this. A pompous jack who spent 11 and a half minutes plugging his DVD before telling us he was plugging his DVD. What part of "immigration checkpoint" did he not understand? If he claims not to be a citizen of the US, it's their job to check if he has the Right to be in America. Just show a Driver's Licence and be done with it.

There's so much I could have done with 12 minutes in my daily life, you know what I mean?

• Like 4

what is the point of this video? 2 and a half minutes in and he seems to think that because he's a "citizen of Israel", laws don't apply to him. Is there any more to the video? If not, I'm not going to waste another 10 minutes listening to this.

The point of this video is promoting his DVD. As well as religious propaganda. And since he has plenty of this kind of videos, he might enjoy trolling the border patrol.

Edit: Why is it called Nazi checkpoint anyway? The Nazis didn't have checkpoints like these on random raods.

Edited by FLOMBIE
  • Like 3

I can't believe I just wasted 12 minutes watching this. A pompous jack who spent 11 and a half minutes plugging his DVD before telling us he was plugging his DVD. What part of "immigration checkpoint" did he not understand? If he claims not to be a citizen of the US, it's their job to check if he has the Right to be in America. Just show a Driver's Licence and be done with it.

There's so much I could have done with 12 minutes in my daily life, you know what I mean?

Kinda makes me glad my POS phone won't let me view videos.....

The point is that the check point was illegal, cause it wasnt on any boarder.

• Like 2

The point is that the check point was illegal, cause it wasnt on any boarder.

No, he is promoting his DVD and religion through this. The illegal checkpoint is just a tool for him.

No, he is promoting his DVD and religion through this. The illegal checkpoint is just a tool for him.

You should maybe find out alittle about the guy before you make assumptions. This isnt his only check point video. Not by a long shot.

• Like 2

You should maybe find out alittle about the guy before you make assumptions. This isnt his only check point video. Not by a long shot.

Yeah, as I said, he might enjoy the trolling. And I did check his channel. 99% of the videos are of a missionary value.

His vids have also been posted before by Yamato.

Edited by FLOMBIE
  • Like 1

So passing through a boarder patrol checkpoint and he claims to not be a citizen of the United States. What a dumb ass.

• Like 3

Yeah like something not having to to with defending the Fourth Amendment. Oh wait, you're not in the US. Maybe Australian politics would be more relevant.

Nonsense. There are videos galore of him asserting his rights at checkpoints and this one was the only one I found where he's mentioned his DVD. Notice how long it takes for him to reach for it after the Nazi checkpoint began. How about assisting me in finding one of those many other examples and posting them here? No, you're not interested in all that. You're in Berlin, so what do you care about the Bill of Rights? Promote "showing your papers" on the Europe board.

• Like 3

Kinda makes me glad my POS phone won't let me view videos.....

It's so much better than when a POS government won't let you, that's what you should be glad about.

Rights don't assert themselves shrooma. You need to realize the importance of standing up for them. This is one of the most important videos posted on this forum all year, and you're drawing conclusions about something you haven't even seen yet.

• Like 4

It's so much better than when a POS government won't let you, that's what you should be glad about.

Rights don't assert themselves shrooma. You need to realize the importance of standing up for them. This is one of the most important videos posted on this forum all year, and you're drawing conclusions about something you haven't even seen yet.

guess i'll have to wait 'til it comes out on DVD Yam!

oh....

:-)

• Like 2

I really do understand the overall point that the Pastor is trying to make, but I just think being a 'road troll' is not the correct way to combat this.

Just my opinion, of course, as the power of these videos have at least given the guy a pulpit to stand on.

• Like 1

What laws?

guess i'll have to wait 'til it comes out on DVD Yam!

oh....

:-)

Just buy a good phone and watch it for free on Youtube. That's not the point. People just fed you reasons not to care, spaced out on the good reasons to care. Do you care about your rights? What are your rights? Does government give you your rights? Where do you think rights come from? Let's have a real discussion here instead of flippantly agreeing with people who can't find the value in their rights, much less the source for them. This is the kind of discussion where we find out what people really think.

I'm curious, where was the checkpoint and why was it there? - were they looking for an escaped convict or drunk drivers? - what make this illegal? - I've been stopped at checkpoints, I say yes sir or no sir and then I'm on my way - a couple of honest answers and he would have been on his way - nothing says honesty like telling a policeman you are a citizen of a different country and not answering a simple question like "Is this your car?"

BEST - Ron

I'm curious, where was the checkpoint and why was it there? - were they looking for an escaped convict or drunk drivers? - what make this illegal? - I've been stopped at checkpoints, I say yes sir or no sir and then I'm on my way - a couple of honest answers and he would have been on his way - nothing says honesty like telling a policeman you are a citizen of a different country and not answering a simple question like "Is this your car?"

BEST - Ron

The checkpoint is riding a paper thin line of being an unreasonable search and siezure. If the police have a reason to detain you, it should be clear. Not some random checkpoint where they feel safety is a concern.

I think this is one of those slippery slope arguments where if we allow this sort of thing, maybe the next step is them coming into your house, just to check for smoke detectors.

• Like 2

of course, but that doesnt answer the questions, where was it and why was it there? - I never see the police setting up roadblocks or checkpoints unless they have a valid reason - it would be nice to know that reason before assuming they are acting like Nazis and stepping all over my rights as a citizen - I didnt watch the video in its entirety but did the driver ever ask why the checkpoint was there?

as a citizen, I'd rather help the police do their job than hinder it

BEST - Ron

• Like 1

of course, but that doesnt answer the questions, where was it and why was it there? - I never see the police setting up roadblocks or checkpoints unless they have a valid reason - it would be nice to know that reason before assuming they are acting like Nazis and stepping all over my rights as a citizen - I didnt watch the video in its entirety but did the driver ever ask why the checkpoint was there?

as a citizen, I'd rather help the police do their job than hinder it

BEST - Ron

Oh, I see your point.

The video makes mention that it is an immigration checkpoint put on by the border patrol.

I'm was just mentioning checkpoints as a whole. For a while, they were using these checkpoints in my area for no reason whatsoever. For instance, in a residential area at 8 in the morning on a Saturday.

I haven't seen those types for a while, but I do know they will set them up on the main drags on Saturday nights, to catch drunks. I still feel that is wrong. They've no right to detain me, if they don't have a probable cause. I've been stopped on those before too, coming home from work.

I'm pro-Police as well, and have always been friendly and cooperative with them. But, when you are being detained, what other choice do you really have?

Edited by supervike
  • Like 1

BEST - Ron

I've seen enough of his refusals to answer your question. It's usually about 50 miles north of the Mexico border. The agents said why it was there, to check citizenship papers. On one hand they're pulling everyone over, on the other hand, they justified pulling Anderson over on "suspicion". And then they couldn't answer the question why they were suspicious. Because he was driving down the road? It's total nonsense. You don't ask the questions Anderson does to determine that what you're going through is nonsense, and through your cooperation with it, you would keep checkpoints like that one up and running. If everyone did what Anderson did, the checkpoints would disappear. The people who shrug it off and talk about how much of a waste of time watching this video is, they're who to blame for the infringement of our rights we have to put up with.

What makes it illegal? Do you think that peoples persons and property should be destroyed, seized, detained, or arrested for exercising their Fourth Amendment rights?

Do you want police setting up roadblocks on streets across America and checking for drunk drivers, open containers, seat belts, suspended licenses, no insurance, expired tags, marijuana, etc?

• Like 1

Pointless video ever? Maybe, hes trying to promote himself.

this should been posted in the off topic section