Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Alien supposedly shot

noitall

I can't watch the video from where I am, but I am very curious what people say it is.

Someone watch and comment please! :)

its just terrible isnt it, yet there are people here on um that will believe it

Edited by cenobite

Everyone was certainly very excited in that video, exclaiming "My God, he's dead" and "Where did it come from?", over and over again.

I am not on the 'skeptical" team, to put it mildly, but I hope I'm not being a wet blanket by saying that there are many ways such a video could be a hoax or a fake. In this case, the only possible way to determine if there's really a dead alien there would be to turn the remains over for a scientific examination.

And no, I definitely do NOT mean by the government or the military, for if this actually was real, they would simply try to conceal it. It would have to be examined by honest and independent scientists, with full disclosure to the public and the media. I would say the same thing about any other case like this, no matter whether I thought it was a fake or not.

Edited by TheMacGuffin
  • Like 2

*bangs head against wall

bullcrap

I think you're probably right, even that you are almost certainly right, but as I noted above, there would only be one way of knowing for certain if anything was really an alien body.

• Like 1

i get really annoyed by this sort of thing because it just muddies the waters even more..,.grr

blimey McG and i in agreement!!

• Like 1

i get really annoyed by this sort of thing because it just muddies the waters even more..,.grr

blimey McG and i in agreement!!

Well, I don't have to accept the idea that everything being presented to me is ET. As I've said before, I have only been shown one thing in my life that I knew unambiguously was not from this planet, although that UFO I saw many years ago did not seem to be from around here either.

Edited by TheMacGuffin

i have been re-reading some of my ufo books and thanks to UM im 'falling in love' with the ufo thing all over again! i now consider myself as a ET agnostic - i dont deny the possibility - i mean i do certainly believe there is intelligent life somewhere out there, its hugely arrogant to thinkl that we are the only intelligent life anywhere. I positively look forward to the day that i find the proof that convinces me once and for all, there are cases that make me think well you know that actually could be i guess its just the way im wired that keeps me holding back

• Like 3

So I'm guessing from the comments this is a genuine real alien!

Kidding. ;)

• Like 2

And we wonder why they dont come to meet us ? Nuff said !

This guy looks a lot like the Varginha alien. Could they be back?

We didn't exactly roll out the welcome wagon for them last time. Rumor has it that their ship got shot down and they all ended up dead or in cages somewhere. Absolutely nothing has been heard of them since.

VarginhaAlien.jpg

Oh how sweet, he's planting flowers! :D

• Like 2

VarginhaAlien.jpg

Are you sure they were here in the first place?

Are you sure they were here in the first place?

Maybe they even deserve to get shot. They certainly look like it.

Well, that was just my bad side talking, the old, unenlightened, redneck MacGuffin. It reminds me of that time when a deer came running across the firing range and fifty guys just automatically started blazing away at it with M-16s.

I just joined in automatically too...because everyone else was doing it. That was bad, though, very bad.

Edited by TheMacGuffin

Maybe they even deserve to get shot. They certainly look like it.

If you're interested in shooting something, this fake picture is a great candidate. :tu:

Ho harm, no foul. :yes:

If you're interested in shooting something, this fake picture is a great candidate. :tu:

Ho harm, no foul. :yes:

Maybe back in the old days I would just have done it without question, like everyone else was doing.....

Maybe back in the old days I would just have done it without question, like everyone else was doing.....

After reading the edit of the post I quoted, I can make sense of this additional response. Before that, it was just a picture.

We've all done regretful things McG. I'd bet that you weren't the only one who just followed suit on that day. It may have been very bad, but it is also understandable.