Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Metaphysics board changes

Saru

This morning the Metaphysics, Astrology & Psychic Phenomena board has been merged with the Mysteries of Mind, Space and Time board, this was mainly done due to the amount of overlapping threads and the similarities in the topics covered.

The newly combined board is called Metaphysics, Psychology & Psychic Phenomena.

This new board also has three subsections inside it to help keep different areas of discussion seperate. These new subsections are Psychic Abilities, Dreams & Consciousness and Philosophy & Psychology.

The threads in the main metaphysics board will be moved to the apropriate sections over a period of time, if you are looking for a specific thread and can't find it then check the relevant subection to see if it has been moved to there instead.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saru

• Waspie_Dwarf

• Sporkling

• Incorrigible1

This would never have happened under the old, evil wizard SaRuMaN. Let a cat in a hat run the site and you get huge changes :)

It's good to see the continuing pursuit of quality. It is the reason, IMO, (along with all the rest of Saru's hard work behind the scenes) that this site continues to grow and flourish.

Edited by Waspie_Dwarf

This new board also has three subsections inside it to help keep different areas of discussion seperate. These new subsections are Psychic Abilities, Dreams & Consciousness and Philosophy & Psychology.

It's good to see the continuing pursuit of quality. It is the reason, IMO, (along with all the rest of Saru's hard work behind the scenes) that this site continues to grow and flourish.

I couldn't agree more. I really like the new change. :tu:

Thanks Saru!

What has become of Saruman? FREE SARUMAN!!

For an explanation of that see here: Saru's Blog.

For an explanation of that see here: Saru's Blog.

Great. There goes my plan to raise lots of money to fund Saruman's ransom, and pocketing it myself.

Bunch of big bully trees are holding him in his fort.

*phew* For a moment there I thought I was losing my mind. ^_^

A good idea. :tu:

Oh cool. I didn't even notice it. I have to check it out now.

*Skips away*

XD

oh and I thought my favourite board was gone!

it's good to see it just changed

This would never have happened under the old, evil wizard SaRuMaN. Let a cat in a hat run the site and you get huge changes :)

Waspie !, I see you too, have the fuzzy inside you. I think its great. Welcome to the cause of serving SaRu.

Its about time ! lol. I know we never realy disscussed in conversation here in the forums, but, This is the one post that sounds like something I would of said. lol.

Bow to SaRu, and please single file with the first person standing behind the line. Im being a kidder ok? lol I love it .

So i will just pay my fee and exit blushing. tee hee. Its been about two months since Ive been in any internet forum so please dont take this the wrong way ok? Im just having fun because youve displayed a loyality for the unexplained mysteies. Like myself. Dont forget to give yourself credit mr. dwarf, the space forums have real ability and great images of space news. S o I will personaly thank you for your contribution to the board.

lol saru told me to say that. lol im teasing he didnt but i had to break a leg there.

hopefully we will read each others posts again quite soon as i will plan on being a regular active member here again as soon as my computers up and running. so nice to see you here and talk soon

Abecrombie and Zombiedog

Im in one of those moods, its been too long without my unexplained mysteries,. :D

Welcome back :lol:

Bunch of big bully trees are holding him in his fort.

more like his treehouse

XD jk saru

Well done, I was hoping something like this would happen. I feel encouraged to become more active again now...