Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Japan killing dolphins, now whales!

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#31    draconic chronicler

draconic chronicler

Majestic 12 Operative

• Banned
  • 6,229 posts

Posted 12 December 2006 - 01:03 AM

I never understood Japan's eating habits and to kill off something as majestic and beautiful as whales is just mindboggeling  disgust.gif

I pray that God has mercy on their souls for killing whales.

I hope that Greenpeace can stop them...

The jap is possibly the most brutal and barbaric of all humans in our modern world.  In WWII they beheaded tens of thousands of harmless Chinese peasants just to practice with their Samuarai swords.  They tested horrible germ warfare experiments on American and British POWs.  They kidnapped thousands of women to be sex slaves for their armies and are well documented eating the flesh of enemy soldiers after terrible tortures.  This is all fully documented.  

It is a disgrace how young people today, wholly ignorant of Japanese crimes, buy their products and even let their children watch their senslessly violent and perverted "anime".

It was a great honor to have had the opportunity to shake the hand and thank the pilot who dropped the A bomb on Hiroshima.  What a shame these cowards surrendered before we could make their island one big radioactive parking lot.

The most just fitting end for japan would be that an earthquake sink their miserable island into the sea and that they would all be eaten alive by Sperm Whales.

#32    MadMachine

MadMachine

Knight of the Most High God

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,728 posts

• Your God is Imaginary.

Posted 12 December 2006 - 02:12 AM

The jap is possibly the most brutal and barbaric of all humans in our modern world.  In WWII they beheaded tens of thousands of harmless Chinese peasants just to practice with their Samuarai swords.  They tested horrible germ warfare experiments on American and British POWs.  They kidnapped thousands of women to be sex slaves for their armies and are well documented eating the flesh of enemy soldiers after terrible tortures.  This is all fully documented.  

It is a disgrace how young people today, wholly ignorant of Japanese crimes, buy their products and even let their children watch their senslessly violent and perverted "anime".

It was a great honor to have had the opportunity to shake the hand and thank the pilot who dropped the A bomb on Hiroshima.  What a shame these cowards surrendered before we could make their island one big radioactive parking lot.

The most just fitting end for japan would be that an earthquake sink their miserable island into the sea and that they would all be eaten alive by Sperm Whales.

Do I sense just a hint of bitterness here? huh.gif
I won't question your knowledge of history, so I'm sure everything you say Japan has done is true.
However, that's no reason to hate its citizens simply for being Japanese. It's just plenty of reason to hate its government, in my opinion.

ERODE

#33    Tucuxi

Tucuxi

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 89 posts

• Hatred is no way to make progress.

Posted 12 December 2006 - 04:34 AM

My post was completely facetious.

Facetious or not, I found truth in your humorous comment. If you read my post, you'll notice I was agreeing with you. I took a not-so-serious comment and tried to find something valid in it.

Posted Image
Pictures of Inouk taken by Stefan Jacobs and Valerie Meyer Pictures of living captive orcas HERE

#34    angrycrustacean

angrycrustacean

pǝʇsıʍʇ

• 3,024 posts

Posted 12 December 2006 - 07:53 AM

They tested horrible germ warfare experiments on American and British POWs.

That was the idea though. POWs almost always get treated like dirt, especially when a nation chooses to ignore the Geneva Conventions.

They kidnapped thousands of women to be sex slaves for their armies
Common practice for many past militaries, although admittedly not very many in the 20th century.

I won't deny that Japan did those things, but all of the examples you listed were over 50 years old already. As far as I can tell you're listing reasons to hate what the Japanese did in the past, which is fair enough, but to blame them as a nation now for those things doesn't seem right. Nazi Germany did many such horrific things, not least of all the Holocaust. So do you hate the modern nation of Germany and/or it's people for that?

Posted Image

#35    elesto

elesto

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 December 2006 - 08:55 AM

So, what's in for killing lots and lots of whales?  -- Money?
Look at it this way, Japan is killing whales and selling them
USA is killing people in Iraq for oil
Killing whales = easier.
IMO they're smarter  laugh.gif
Money is the root of all evil ohmy.gif, but then again I don't care about whales and I'd be dead when they extinct, if they do.

#36    draconic chronicler

draconic chronicler

Majestic 12 Operative

• Banned
  • 6,229 posts

Posted 12 December 2006 - 11:58 PM

That was the idea though. POWs almost always get treated like dirt, especially when a nation chooses to ignore the Geneva Conventions.

Common practice for many past militaries, although admittedly not very many in the 20th century.
I won't deny that Japan did those things, but all of the examples you listed were over 50 years old already. As far as I can tell you're listing reasons to hate what the Japanese did in the past, which is fair enough, but to blame them as a nation now for those things doesn't seem right. Nazi Germany did many such horrific things, not least of all the Holocaust. So do you hate the modern nation of Germany and/or it's people for that?

No, now we a blaming them for the wholesale slaughter of marine mammals despite the disgust of the rest of the world.  No, they haven't changed at all.

#37    MadMachine

MadMachine

Knight of the Most High God

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,728 posts

• Your God is Imaginary.

Posted 13 December 2006 - 11:55 AM

No, now we a blaming them for the wholesale slaughter of marine mammals despite the disgust of the rest of the world.  No, they haven't changed at all.

I repeat, that's absolutely no good reason to wish ill of its citizens, some of whom might not even support the dolphin/whale hunting. rolleyes.gif

Edited by MadMachine, 13 December 2006 - 12:00 PM.

ERODE

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users