Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Test your skills..Reading

mcjolley85

So, here I am, bored. If anyone thinks they may be up for the challenge...think you can read me?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mcjolley85

• puridalan

• behaviour???

• Voyager10

I feel as if there is a sense of boredom in the larger sense maybe, nothing feels like a challenge, like maybe you have thought about leaving the familiar situation behind but are undecided :huh: ? In a way though it feels as if this is maybe a good thing, maybe in the not too distant past there has been anxiety, and so maybe a stirring to make a change feels like a step in a positive direction? :mellow: I feel perhaps people around you are at the beginning also of something new, and they share with you a mix of fear and excitement ^_^

I would like my first try though I am sure it will be 100% error.

You love others and they inturn gives you love but you dont like the present day society that you live in.You like the colour green and blue and despise yellow.You like to do something always different but you are not getting the chance to do it.You grandmother has expired.You have a very faint memeory but you grasp things at first glance.You are very confident when you do a work but not so strong minded when you recieve its results.

Pls I dont intend any rudeness

Thanks

B???

Both, very much on point :tu: Thanks a bunch :D

do you have a small female dog, and by any chance named luueela..liela......something like that hopefully im sounding it out right

do you have a small female dog, and by any chance named luueela..liela......something like that hopefully im sounding it out right

nope.. no animals..but I do like the name leila... :D

nope.. no animals..but I do like the name leila... :D