Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The reason i got divorced...

FollowTheTrail

Why did I get divorced? Well, last week was my birthday. My wife didn't wish me a happy birthday. My parents forgot and so did my kids. I went to work and even my colleagues didn't wish me a happy birthday. As I entered my office, my secretary said, "Happy birthday, boss!" and I felt really special.

Then, she asked me out for lunch. After lunch, she invited me to her apartment. We went there and she said: "Do you mind if I go into the bedroom for a minute?" and i replied ''Okay!''

She came out 5 minutes later with a birthday cake, my wife, my parents, my kids, my friends and my colleagues all yelling, "SURPRISE!!!" while I was waiting on the sofa... naked!!!

• Like 8

:huh: ROFL! You're joking, right? :whistle: Glad my birthday today was a better one I anticipated. I had a really busy day yesterday at work and with store inventory, the work load was so much to handle. After a hard day at work, I love to be at home with my wife and kids...my risk of divorcing her is low to zero.

:huh: ROFL! You're joking, right? :whistle: Glad my birthday today was a better one I anticipated. I had a really busy day yesterday at work and with store inventory, the work load was so much to handle. After a hard day at work, I love to be at home with my wife and kids...my risk of divorcing her is low to zero.

LOL, no worries. It was just a joke! :D

That's true. After a day of hard work, it's really amazing to come home and spend the rest of your day with your family :tu:

HAHAHAHAHA that was a really really funny joke.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

LOL funny

• Like 2

Good one!

• Like 2