Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

strange coincidences

smurr

So, I do not know if it's the right place for a story, but i need someones opinions about it because I' a little confused.

I start from a beginning. I am a guy who had a really tough life for 7 years in a row. From 19 years old until 26 years old I was pretty much misareble. Everything went wrong and whatever I did it failed. Then at the age of 26 i went to visit a psychic. I got there because my cousin went to another psychic and asked about me. Why my life isn' going that good. That psychic said that I need to go and Visit a seer of spirits and gave me number.

So I went to visit thise women who is probably in her thirties. First thing she told me is that ooooo...that's nice that you are the first person who brought a ghost/spirit with you to my home. I was instantly shocked and nervous. I did not know what this means, so she called me to come to the room with her and told me to lie down.

She put some crystals on my body on certain points and told me to close the eyes. I did that and after 45 minutes of session she took the rocks off of my and one stone was seriously hot. Even she was amazed how hot it was. I cannot tell you about what this means but the story goes on.

Then she gave me a reading that I had a ghost with me for seven years ruining my efforts. and got rid of it. Since then my life has been amazing. I moved to another country with a good sunny climate and having fun. Life is amazing and good :)

Anyway the story continues.....I was visiting my home country and I went to visit that women again. I told her that everything is going really good since I previously met her. She was happy and we talked a while. Then she asked that do I have questions that I want to ask her. I had one.

Since I moved to another country I have noticed that I see a lot of number sevens around me. I asked what this means and at the beginning she told it's probably nothing but to be sure she asked me to pull a a taro card. I pulled number seven out of it. I was like what .....it has to mean something. She told me that yes this is your lucky number and whatever you too begin with it on the date of seventh. Ok....I got the answer and after some talk I left.

But now the real question I want to ask. Does it really mean that. I mean I live in a house number 17, I'm born in the year 87, my favourite number has been always number 7, In the area I live in there are graffities everywhere with a number 17 around me. And the weirdest one is that that women told me that I had that ghost with me for a seven years.

So to test the number seven's luck, I bought a lottery ticket on the date seventh. I won like 3 euros, but it was a still win. My first lottery win actully. I really want to know what this number means to me because thee are not coincidences. So I really need someone's opinion about it.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Angel13

• Bbeard

• SkyRainSea

• smurr

Top Posters In This Topic

The number seven holds as much power as you give to it, for good or bad. It may be your deeper mind grabbing your attention or it may be a number value that is somehow hard wired into you. Have fun with it!

About the spirit hanging around: They will find something about you or your energy that relates to them and maybe the life they lived. It's seldom a positive kind of thing as that emotionally balanced spirit will be more likely to move on. The spirit may be interested in you because he was an alcoholic in his life and when you used to go to bars or drink he'd get his fix sorta through your emotions and energy. And you might pick up on his energies and emotions, too, making you more likely to follow his lead. Same kind of thing happens with attachments, but with the entities integrated into your energy field. With you, think back to where you were at (events, emotions, physically, etc) when the seven years of bad luck began. What significant changes or emotions were kicking in?

And I think that repeated numbers or symbols are a just a way for your team on the other side to get your attention. Like, here's a seven, pay attention to something right now. They're guiding you on your path.

Cor, good story on coincidences but if you are focused on something then you will notice it more than other 'somethings'...

I get quite interested in certain subjects and I find I can get a lot of info about these certain subjects almost magically from news articles, magazine articles or net related articles, however, the info usually relates to the focus or reason for my interest, in other words, its selective so maybe this could hold some sort of explanation to help you in your search...

If it's persistent over many years then maybe there is more to the ghost element than meets the eye so to speak...

But numbers, yeah... let them go as they could be anything or more importantly, a deliberate distraction...